Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..

+10
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
xsanguine
Cameron
DWags
Rocinante
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  Empty Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-02, 13:48

I'm sorry if this reckless display of free speech offends any of you republican snowflakes..

it's a crazy world when a comedian does the job that the mainstream media refuses to do.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  Empty Re: Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-02, 14:39

That last ninety seconds especially were outstanding. Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  502811600 Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  1486952199
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  Empty Re: Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-02, 15:02

tGreenWay wrote:That last ninety seconds especially were outstanding. Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  502811600 Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  1486952199
agree.. Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  502811600 Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-02, 15:03

It's hard to laugh when that guy is the president.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-02, 15:05

If I wasn't laughing I'd be crying.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-02, 15:27

DWags wrote:If I wasn't laughing I'd be crying.
I feel ya, Roc, but this is the right answer.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-02, 20:13

It's almost as if he thinks being gay is a bad thing but we know that can't be true since he's a lib. But you're right it's great to see him add to the coarseness of the discourse. I'm sure Wags will reference cock holster as many times as he does grab them by the pussy.

Translation:
Tribal shit.....it's ok since he did it and he's on my side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-02, 20:16

LooseGoose wrote:It's almost as if he thinks being gay is a bad thing but we know that can't be true since he's a lib. But you're right it's great to see him add to the coarseness of the discourse. I'm sure Wags will reference cock holster as many times as he does grab them by the pussy.

Translation:

President vs some comedian. You really that thick?

One represents our country, one represents your late night boredom. When you figure out the difference just say "ohhhh" or something.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-02, 23:01

LooseGoose wrote:It's almost as if he thinks being gay is a bad thing but we know that can't be true since he's a lib.   But you're right it's great to see him add to the coarseness of the discourse.   I'm sure Wags will reference cock holster as many times as he does grab them by the pussy.

Translation:
Funny is funny, and cock holster is funny. If Hannity ever comes up with something that good, let me know.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-02, 23:04

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:It's almost as if he thinks being gay is a bad thing but we know that can't be true since he's a lib.   But you're right it's great to see him add to the coarseness of the discourse.   I'm sure Wags will reference cock holster as many times as he does grab them by the pussy.

Translation:
Funny is funny, and cock holster is funny. If Hannity ever comes up with something that good, let me know.

Colbert is great, miss him on Comedy Central. Trevor Noah is unwatchable.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-03, 09:46

I'm sure all of you would be here supporting Hannity or Rush calling Obama a cock holster for Putin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-03, 09:52

LooseGoose wrote:I'm sure all of you would be here supporting Hannity or Rush calling Obama a cock holster for Putin.

Locker room talk...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-03, 10:34

LooseGoose wrote:I'm sure all of you would be here supporting Hannity or Rush calling Obama a cock holster for Putin.
I agree that Hannity and Rush are definitely comedians and not legit news sources.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-05-03, 10:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
I agree that Hannity and Rush are definitely comedians and not legit news sources.

See. That's funny.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-03, 11:26

Right wingers are coordinating a campaign to fire Colbert.

Never thought I'd see the day when rightwingers started acting like a bunch of kale eating PC cops.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-03, 11:32

They're upset with the term cockholster, and yet the good christian righties don't mind a bit of locker room talk when the president feels like grabbing a little pussy. I guess that makes sense.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-05-03, 11:45

steveschneider wrote:Right wingers are coordinating a campaign to fire Colbert.

Never thought I'd see the day when rightwingers started acting like a bunch of kale eating PC cops.

It's funny to see the #FireColbet hashtag on Twitter, even though I haven't watched the video that's cause the outrage.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-03, 12:05

Not now, that would be derivative. They (or their writers) need to come up with something fresh and new. Also, implying that Obama carries water for Putin carries less weight than implying the same about Trump, so the joke also wouldn't be as good for that reason.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-03, 12:13

DWags wrote:They're upset with the term cockholster, and yet the good christian righties don't mind a bit of locker room talk when the president feels like grabbing a little pussy. I guess that makes sense.

It really is tribal at this point. Logic and facts are out the window.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-03, 12:14

Floyd Robertson wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Right wingers are coordinating a campaign to fire Colbert.

It's funny to see the #FireColbet hashtag on Twitter, even though I haven't watched the video that's cause the outrage.

He burns him pretty good.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-03, 12:33

Not a very good comparison, LG. Let comedians do their thing.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-03, 13:16

xsanguine wrote:

Exactly. Take a fucking joke people.

It is not just the right wingers going over board. Bill Maher did an interview with Jake Tapper yesterday where he said that Hillary Clinton had her chances let someone else have a turn and lefties went nuclear. He compared her to Bill Buckner and said that she couldn't fill a function room at an Olive Garden. All over twitter there are people calling him a sexist pig and a misogynist for those comments.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-03, 13:20

steveschneider wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Exactly. Take a fucking joke people.

It is not just the right wingers going over board. Bill Maher did an interview with Jake Tapper yesterday where he told Hillary Clinton to go away and lefties went nuclear. He compared her to Bill Buckner and said that she couldn't fill a function room at an Olive Garden. All over twitter there are people calling him a sexist pig and a misogynist for those comments.

Bill Maher is a G. He might even go back to calling himself a "libertarian" after all of this. I kid. I've been a fan of his for a long time.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-03, 13:55

Even the SJW's are getting on Colbert. People need to chill out...

Stephen Colbert Lambasted For 'Homophobic' Attack On Trump
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-03, 14:27

xsanguine wrote:Even the SJW's are getting on Colbert. People need to chill out...

Look at the far right snowflakes reaching across the aisle to the SJW. Who said that bi-partisanship was dead in this country?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-03, 14:41

steveschneider wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Even the SJW's are getting on Colbert. People need to chill out...

Look at the far right snowflakes reaching across the aisle to the SJW. Who said that bi-partisanship was dead in this country?

I would venture to guess they're both upset for different reasons. The right is upset because someone is on TV making fun of their reality tv savior... and the left continuing to eat their own to virtue signal on behalf of PC.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-03, 15:00

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/03/us/code-pink-sessions-laughter-trial.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

And this. This lady seems like a huge clown but 1 year in prison?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-03, 15:09

steveschneider wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/03/us/code-pink-sessions-laughter-trial.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

And this. This lady seems like a huge clown but 1 year in prison?

Statists, man. Evil or Very Mad
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-03, 21:27

The folks who voted for a guy who admitted pussy grabbing are offended.

Same bunch are pussies who won't go to war for the same pussy grabber.

Meanwhile our Justice department is acting very Putinesque towards protesters.

Yep. All the threats over the loss of free speech is more FAKE NEWS.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-05-03, 21:33

GRR Spartan wrote:The folks who voted for a guy who admitted pussy grabbing are offended.

Same bunch are pussies who won't go to war formthe same pussy grabber.
Apparently, not so much guys who enjoy using their mouths for cock holsters. Wink

Colbert can rag on tDonald all he wants, but he crossed the line for someone with his standing. If he was at a local comedy club, big deal, but on national TV, it was bad taste and I'm sure he offended many people that aren't Trump lovers, like at the FCC.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-03, 21:59

I.B. Fine wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:The folks who voted for a guy who admitted pussy grabbing are offended.

Apparently, not so much guys who enjoy using their mouths for cock holsters. Wink

Colbert can rag on tDonald all he wants, but he crossed the line for someone with his standing. If he was at a local comedy club, big deal, but on national TV, it was bad taste and I'm sure he offended many people that aren't Trump lovers, like at the FCC.

See, there's a fundemental mistake being made here by the righty tighties:

1. There's sucking dick. If performed and rececieved by two consenting adults it can be mixed and matched among the sexes and who gives a shit.

2. Then there's cocksuckers. I think Colbert was voicing his truth as to who he believes is a cocksucker.

Hope that helps.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-03, 22:19

More equivalence from Goosechev.

I do wonder how many fo the folks enthusiastically supporting #FireColbert are the same pieces for shit like Alex Jones and his supporters.  Some of whom  are still harassing parents whose children died at Sandy Hook Elementary calling the deceased FAKE ChILDREN and the even FAKE NEWS.

Trump has voiced support for Alex Jones.

Meanwhile Leonard Pozner searches the internet daily so he can remove his deceased son's name and likeness off postings claiming his son never existed or death was FAKE.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/02/sandy-hook-school-hoax-massacre-conspiracists-victim-father
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-03, 22:27

I.B. Fine wrote:

IB another Trumpite Pussy Grabber suppoter.

You are as big wuss as the President and his candy assed supporters .

Man up.  This too shall pass or do your fellow candy ass tough guys Sean Hannity and Limbaugh tell you this is some culture war.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-03, 23:56

I.B. Fine wrote:

Doubt it, he said it post 11pm and the joke was edited out with a good hard beep.

There are the usual social justice warriors whining about his joke but this is really about repubs hurt feelings and they are acting like Berkeley students.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 07:15

for the record, christian republican snowflakes are holding a comedian to a higher standard than the president.

Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  1494614055

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-04, 07:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:for the record, christian republican snowflakes are holding a comedian to a higher standard than the president.

I purposely watched fox last night. The outrage expressed by the very people who excused pussy grabbing as locker room talk was about as funny as any sit com.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 07:30

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:for the record, christian republican snowflakes are holding a comedian to a higher standard than the president.

I purposely watched fox last night. The outrage expressed by the very people who excused pussy grabbing as locker room talk was about as funny as any sit com.
exactly.

we've known all along that the right wing christian snowflakes are the biggest hypocrites on the planet - it's just refreshing to see them publicly own their insecurities and hypocrisy now.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-05-04, 07:49

steveschneider wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Doubt it, he said it post 11pm and the joke was edited out with a good hard beep.

There are the usual social justice warriors whining about his joke but this is really about repubs hurt feelings and they are acting like Berkeley students.

Maybe so,  but it was a low class move by Colbert, regardless of political persuasion. Maybe I'm too old, but if this is acceptable as 'entertainment' these days, so be it, I know how to change a channel and I've never found Colbert overwhelmingly entertaining, anyway.
He seems to have taken the bitterness of Letterman and ratcheted it up a few notches into the hateful range.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-04, 08:47

I.B. Fine wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Maybe so,  but it was a low class move by Colbert, regardless of political persuasion. Maybe I'm too old, but if this is acceptable as 'entertainment' these days, so be it, I know how to change a channel and I've never found Colbert overwhelmingly entertaining, anyway.
He seems to have taken the bitterness of Letterman and ratcheted it up a few notches into the hateful range.

These days? This isn't exactly a new trend. Comedians have been using the blue material for decades dating all the way back to Lenny Bruce. Part of the art form is to offend, I respect your choice to turn the channel but lets get a grip.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 09:07

fun seeing the "I'm sick of political correctness" crowd suddenly sad with the way their anti-PC president is being treated.

No Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next