Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Trump tweeted out our nuclear codes yet this morning?

+2
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Has Trump tweeted out our nuclear codes yet this morning? Empty Has Trump tweeted out our nuclear codes yet this morning?

Post by DWags 2017-05-16, 07:05

Just checking.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Has Trump tweeted out our nuclear codes yet this morning? Empty Re: Has Trump tweeted out our nuclear codes yet this morning?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-16, 07:22

he's busy making Mexico pay for the wall.. it's only 7:22 am - don't worry - he'll log into Twitter right after he defeats ISIS.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Has Trump tweeted out our nuclear codes yet this morning? Empty Re: Has Trump tweeted out our nuclear codes yet this morning?

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-16, 07:24

He's probably out golfing. No tweets on the course.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-16, 07:45

Most entertaining president ever. Ever. Ever.

Of all the things he says he's "the best at" or "We had the biggest" or, "it was record setting" or nothing has compared to it" or when he has that county map framed in the office, and it's "the best ever" the one thing I can tell you and it's absolutely true. This man is, by far, the most entertaining president ever ever ever. I'm addicted. I admit it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-16, 07:47

DWags wrote:Most entertaining president ever. Ever. Ever.

Of all the things he says he's "the best at" or "We had the biggest" or, "it was record setting" or nothing has compared to it" or when he has that county map framed in the office, and it's "the best ever" the one thing I can tell you and it's absolutely true. This man is, by far, the most entertaining president ever ever ever. I'm addicted. I admit it.
did you hear that he won the election by the biggest margin ever?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-16, 07:50

Ever? I heard he had the biggest crowd ever at his inauguration. I saw pictures. He has the biggest of everything. Except hands, he doesn't have big hands.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-16, 07:51

I'm glad he tweeted this morning to admit to giving out info but totally doing it within his rights, thereby making sure we all know that his staff that denied it yesterday are idiot liars. Sad!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-16, 08:45

Did you guys know he made up the phrase "prime the pump"? He made it up on the spot like a week ago. He has never heard it before and it just popped into his head. Dude is smart.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-16, 09:36

We have great nuclear codes. The best.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down