Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA is barbaric and a symbol of everything wrong with America right now.

+11
Wally Fairway
steveschneider
Death Roe
BleacherSwill
GRR Spartan
SawGreen
DWags
The Pantry
Cameron
tTy
Rocinante
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MMA is barbaric and a symbol of everything wrong with America right now.  - Page 2 Empty Re: MMA is barbaric and a symbol of everything wrong with America right now.

Post by Rocinante Tue May 30, 2017 6:55 pm

SawGreen wrote:I can't/won't figure out the double quote. The pre-eminent fallacy of this entire thread is that the world has gone all Bill-and-Ted... which subjugates the stronger survive.

I have no idea what you just said but I have this weird boner now.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MMA is barbaric and a symbol of everything wrong with America right now.  - Page 2 Empty Re: MMA is barbaric and a symbol of everything wrong with America right now.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue May 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think MMA is the best and is probably one of the only things right about America right now

It's sad when people are so stupid that they can't possibly even fathom how stupid they are.

Please keep the conversations about trump to the bin thanks.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Wed May 31, 2017 5:42 pm

Love MMA.  I'll be at BWs on Saturday for Aldo-Holloway, btw.

I'm not sure how a sport that is much more popular in other countries (Brazil, Japan) can be symbolic of what's wrong with America, btw.  Hell the founders of the UFC aren't even American.  

BTW, I'm pulling for Claudia on Saturday night.  (far left)

MMA is barbaric and a symbol of everything wrong with America right now.  - Page 2 COLsQXbWIAAIlnK
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed May 31, 2017 7:49 pm

Yikes. Too much ink
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:08 am

If it's like a sexual thing for you, I'm cool with that. Just don't pretend it's not ridiculous.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:30 am

Watching MMA right now. 'Merican won.... That's all I can ask for. WHOOP!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:10 am

tTy wrote:Watching MMA right now. 'Merican won.... That's all I can ask for. WHOOP!!!!

And we all lose.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2