Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terror Cell With Pipe Bombs Busted Up in Oklahoma..

5 posters

Go down

Terror Cell With Pipe Bombs Busted Up in Oklahoma..  Empty Terror Cell With Pipe Bombs Busted Up in Oklahoma..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 30/05/17, 07:52 am

(caution - mainstream media link below)

Two Arrested After Pipe Bombs Found Outside of Oklahoma Courthouse

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Terror Cell With Pipe Bombs Busted Up in Oklahoma..  Empty Re: Terror Cell With Pipe Bombs Busted Up in Oklahoma..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 30/05/17, 07:53 am

Terror Cell With Pipe Bombs Busted Up in Oklahoma..  Nichols1

pictures of the terror suspects..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Terror Cell With Pipe Bombs Busted Up in Oklahoma..  Empty Re: Terror Cell With Pipe Bombs Busted Up in Oklahoma..

Post by DWags 30/05/17, 08:09 am

They don't look Muslim.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 30/05/17, 08:11 am

DWags wrote:They don't look Muslim.
we need to know where they were radicalized..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 30/05/17, 08:14 am

Deport them.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 30/05/17, 08:18 am

Holy crap, their last name is even Nichols. Also, did anyone check out all the stories below this one? What the fuck is going on in Oklahoma? Terror Cell With Pipe Bombs Busted Up in Oklahoma..  1550444538
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 30/05/17, 08:19 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Holy crap, their last name is even Nichols. Also, did anyone check out all the stories below this one? What the fuck is going on in Oklahoma? Terror Cell With Pipe Bombs Busted Up in Oklahoma..  1550444538
white people is what's going on in Oklahoma... and until we figure out what's going on, we need to get them out of the country.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 30/05/17, 09:01 am

OK is anti-government government run amok.

The GOP took over OK politics in the early 80's and their ace in the hole for all their revenue cutting was oil and gas revenue.

They cut to the bone and then the earthquakes started. Unrelated but just as harmful was the crash in natural gas prices and lower oil prices. No more revenue from production and worse, a lot of people who drove the trucks and manned drilling rigs have no work.

Nearly 40 years of state leaders saying government is bad with US Senators and Congressman saying similar things makes some people think blowing up government buildings is justified.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 30/05/17, 12:12 pm

From the sounds of it, this was specifically directed at one woman. I don't know that I'd call that terrorism, more like attempted murder.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 30/05/17, 12:34 pm

Cameron wrote:From the sounds of it, this was specifically directed at one woman. I don't know that I'd call that terrorism, more like attempted murder.
plus they're white.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 30/05/17, 03:59 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:From the sounds of it, this was specifically directed at one woman. I don't know that I'd call that terrorism, more like attempted murder.
plus they're white.

I don't see color, Bob.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 30/05/17, 06:55 pm

[/quote]

I don't see color, Bob.[/quote]

Unless you are shopping for a home
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 30/05/17, 07:02 pm

Terror Cell With Pipe Bombs Busted Up in Oklahoma..  298422
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down