Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can the Democrats start winning?

+5
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
steveschneider
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How can the Democrats start winning? - Page 2 Empty Re: How can the Democrats start winning?

Post by DWags 2017-05-31, 23:25

Not to change the subject back but:

HILLARY PLEASE GO THE FUCK AWAY. JUST DISAPPEAR. GO. GOODBYE. YOU ARE NOW EMPLOYING THE SCORCHED EARTH DEFENSE.

I get it. It has to kill to be as close to the presidency as she was and feel like you got cheated, but she is now looking to take the party down. She has now inserted herself before party. She's the republicans best friend right now. It's disgusting.

Rant kind of over.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How can the Democrats start winning? - Page 2 Empty Re: How can the Democrats start winning?

Post by steveschneider 2017-06-01, 10:19

DWags wrote:Not to change the subject back but:

HILLARY PLEASE GO THE FUCK AWAY.  JUST DISAPPEAR. GO. GOODBYE.  YOU ARE NOW EMPLOYING THE SCORCHED EARTH  DEFENSE.

I get it. It has to kill to be as close to the presidency as she was and feel like you got cheated, but she is now looking to take the party down. She has now inserted herself before party. She's the republicans best friend right now. It's disgusting.

Rant kind of over.  

I agree. Her rant yesterday was pathetic, and you never saw Romney throw his staff under the bus.

I'm pulling from Bill Maher but his take was something like:

Thank you for 30 years of service, now go away. Stop hogging the light so other trees can grow.

And

She had her turn and she blew it. She was like Bill Buckner she let the ball go through her legs and lost the election.

----

Seriously the best she can do, is be graceful in defeat, keep working on her foundation (it does some great work don't buy the BS from the fake news) and be a grandmother.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-01, 10:34

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:Not to change the subject back but:

HILLARY PLEASE GO THE FUCK AWAY.  JUST DISAPPEAR. GO. GOODBYE.  YOU ARE NOW EMPLOYING THE SCORCHED EARTH  DEFENSE.

Rant kind of over.  

I agree. Her rant yesterday was pathetic, and you never saw Romney throw his staff under the bus.

I'm pulling from Bill Maher but his take was something like:

Thank you for 30 years of service, now go away. Stop hogging the light so other trees can grow.

And

She had her turn and she blew it. She was like Bill Buckner she let the ball go through her legs and lost the election.

----

Seriously the best she can do, is be graceful in defeat, keep working on her foundation (it does some great work don't buy the BS from the fake news) and be a grandmother.

It would be boring if she was President anyway.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-01, 11:41

If Hillary actually cared about what's best for the country, or even the party, as opposed to just thinking about what's best for Hillary Clinton, she'd realize that she should shut the fuck up and keep out of the public eye. Just because someone asks for an interview doesn't mean you have to say yes.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 11:50

I enjoy how people just want Hillary to go away.... while we have a racist bigot who admits to sexually assaulting women in the White House..

How can the Democrats start winning? - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 11:53

oh - and in his spare time, the sexual predator mocks disabled people.

but Hillary is the problem. How can the Democrats start winning? - Page 2 1486952199

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-01, 12:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I enjoy how people just want Hillary to go away.... while we have a racist bigot who admits to sexually assaulting women in the White House..

I want Trump to get impeached. However, I really want Hilliary to help the left, and stop hurting it. Jimmy Carter built houses. Quietly. She's now throwing the party under the bus, in true left wing style, there are some in our political persuasion who have no problem with that. I do. i guess it's what makes us democrats. But I really believe she is hurting the left more than helping at this point. Doesn't mean I don't detest Trump and everything he stands for.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 12:18

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I enjoy how people just want Hillary to go away.... while we have a racist bigot who admits to sexually assaulting women in the White House..

I want Trump to get impeached.  However, I really want Hilliary to help the left, and stop hurting it.   Jimmy Carter built houses.   Quietly.   She's now throwing the party under the bus, in true left wing style, there are some in our political persuasion who have no problem with that.  I do.  i guess it's what makes us democrats.  But I really believe she is hurting the left more than helping at this point.  Doesn't mean I don't detest Trump and everything he stands for.  
I truly don't know what she's saying.. I don't watch the news.

it's just funny how this, in my opinion, outlines the entire subtext of this thread. People who profess to not support the sexual predator want Hillary to be nice and just go away..

you remember how a lot of republicans derided the sexual predator during the primary.. then when he was their candidate, they lined up behind him with big smiles.. supporting his vile, racist, bigoted and misogynistic agenda. They could have just stayed home and said "I wish he would just go away" - but they're too immoral, unethical and hungry for power to do that - so, instead, the sexual predator won a historical election and was inaugurated in front of the largest crowd to ever witness such an event.

my problem isn't with you (obviously - you know I dig you) and it certainly isn't with Hillary. It's that we're posting a thread about "what can Democrats do to start winning" and people are wishing Hillary would just be nice and polite and go away. That's not how you win elections when you're running against a vile excuse for a man who has a rabid degree of support from Americans who are equally as vile.

(though, to be fair, I want America to be civil. I want our leaders to be people we can look up to and admire. But look where that got us).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-01, 12:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I want Trump to get impeached.  However, I really want Hilliary to help the left, and stop hurting it.   Jimmy Carter built houses.   Quietly.   She's now throwing the party under the bus, in true left wing style, there are some in our political persuasion who have no problem with that.  I do.  i guess it's what makes us democrats.  But I really believe she is hurting the left more than helping at this point.  Doesn't mean I don't detest Trump and everything he stands for.  

it's just funny how this, in my opinion, outlines the entire subtext of this thread. People who profess to not support the sexual predator want Hillary to be nice and just go away..

you remember how a lot of republicans derided the sexual predator during the primary.. then when he was their candidate, they lined up behind him with big smiles.. supporting his vile, racist, bigoted and misogynistic agenda. They could have just stayed home and said "I wish he would just go away" - but they're too immoral, unethical and hungry for power to do that - so, instead, the sexual predator won a historical election and was inaugurated in front of the largest crowd to ever witness such an event.

my problem isn't with you (obviously - you know I dig you) and it certainly isn't with Hillary. It's that we're posting a thread about "what can Democrats do to start winning" and people are wishing Hillary would just be nice and polite and go away. That's not how you win elections when you're running against a vile excuse for a man who has a rabid degree of support from Americans who are equally as vile.

(though, to be fair, I want America to be civil. I want our leaders to be people we can look up to and admire. But look where that got us).

I don't care if Hillary is nice or polite, but you're damn right I want her to go away.

Anyone who is interested in seeing Trump not getting a second term should be on board with Hillary shutting the hell up. She's not helping. People fucking hate that bitch, and the sooner they forget about her, the sooner the democrats can be free of her taint.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 12:28

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I don't care if Hillary is nice or polite, but you're damn right I want her to go away.

Anyone who is interested in seeing Trump not getting a second term should be on board with Hillary shutting the hell up. She's not helping. People fucking hate that bitch, and the sooner they forget about her, the sooner the democrats can be free of her taint.
you forgot about her email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-06-01, 12:35

On the flip side no one ever said 'Mitt Romney needs to go the fuck away'.

On the other side, there's a huge divide on the left. There's a lot of resentment and anger over how Sanders was treated. After Hillary blew the opportunity a lot of people feel that she should let the party move on in a different direction.

I see a lot of people calling anyone that criticizes Hillary these days a misogynist, and our side needs to cut out that kind of crap. She is certainly worthy of some legit criticism, like running a horrible campaign.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-01, 12:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

you forgot about her email account.

And the sooner the voting public does the same, the better. That won't happen if she keeps yapping.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-01, 12:45

If you have Netflix watch Season 4 Episode 9,   Printer's Devil.

Its a corollary to today's GOP and Trump.

Trump is in The White House and he's doing somethings the GOP wanted like appointing SCOTUS but he's bringing a lot of unwanted baggage and its getting out of thir control.

The GOP has made their pact.  How or if they can get out of their agreement with Trump in The White House is their real life Twilight Zone.

PS
Hillary was a flawed candidate with friends in high places to secure the nomination and despite her pleas of ignorance, I have personaly spoken to MI Democratic party officials who say the inner circle of Clinton's campaign were ignoring their calls, emails and texts for more appearances by Clinton in SE MI and Kalamazoo along with money to counter the GOP media blitz in the last 6 weeks.

Comes time when you walk away and being on the losing end of two Presidential bids and losing twice, once at the party level in '08 and again as the nominee in '16 is that time. She needs to talk to Bill and Melinda Gates about finding a non-political cause and put energy into that. Bill and Hillary Clinton developed a lot of friendships that could be donors to a cause.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 12:59

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you forgot about her email account.

And the sooner the voting public does the same, the better. That won't happen if she keeps yapping.
meh.. I was never bothered by her email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-01, 13:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

meh.. I was never bothered by her email account.

Neither was I, but you brought it up.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 13:29

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:meh.. I was never bothered by her email account.

Neither was I, but you brought it up.
How can the Democrats start winning? - Page 2 969504605

I mean, why would be worry about an evil email account when we could vote for a racist bigot who sexually assaults women and mocks disabled people?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 14:32

Bob is never bothered by crooks with the (D) after their name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-06-01, 14:39

GRR Spartan wrote:If you have Netflix watch Season 4 Episode 9,   Printer's Devil.

Its a corollary to today's GOP and Trump.

Trump is in The White House and he's doing somethings the GOP wanted like appointing SCOTUS but he's bringing a lot of unwanted baggage and its getting out of thir control.

The GOP has made their pact.  How or if they can get out of their agreement with Trump in The White House is their real life Twilight Zone.

PS
Hillary was a flawed candidate with friends in high places to secure the nomination and despite her pleas of ignorance, I have personaly spoken to MI Democratic party officials who say the inner circle of Clinton's campaign were ignoring their calls, emails and texts for more appearances by Clinton in SE MI and Kalamazoo along with money to counter the GOP media blitz in the last 6 weeks.

Comes time when you walk away and being on the losing end of two Presidential bids and losing twice, once at the party level in '08 and again as the nominee in '16 is that time. She needs to talk to Bill and Melinda Gates about finding a non-political cause and put energy into that. Bill and Hillary Clinton developed a lot of friendships that could be donors to a cause.

Agree with your last paragraph.

Also, while she was busy throwing everyone under the bus yesterday how come she forgot to mention Bill? That meeting he had on the tarmac with Lynch did wonders for her campaign.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 14:55

LooseGoose wrote:Bob is never bothered by crooks with the (D) after their name.
I'll never forgive Hillary and her email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 15:35

With Biden, Hills & Warren all gearing up for a 2020 run it seems youth will be served.

Wake up, liberals: There will be no 2018 “blue wave,” no Democratic majority and no impeachment Lessons of Montana: There's no quick fix for Trump or our damaged democracy — and the Democrats still look hopeless

We received a message from the future this week, directed to the outraged liberals of the so-called anti-Trump resistance. It was delivered by an unlikely intermediary, Greg Gianforte, the Republican who won a special election on Thursday and will soon take his seat in Congress as Montana’s lone representative. (Here’s a trivia question to distract you from the doom and gloom: Without recourse to Google, how many other states can you name that have only one House seat?)

If you found yourself ashen-faced and dismayed on Friday morning, because you really believed the Montana election would bring a sign of hope and mark the beginning of a return to sanity in American politics, then the message encoded in Gianforte’s victory is for you. It goes something like this:

Get over Montana already — and stop trolling yourself with that stupid special election in Georgia too. They don’t mean anything, and anyway — that dude Jon Ossoff? He’s about the lamest excuse for a national progressive hero in the entire history of Democratic Party milquetoast triangulation. Oh, and since we’re on the subject: Forget about the “blue wave” of 2018. Forget about the Democratic majority of 2019. Forget about the impeachment of President Donald Trump. Have you even been paying attention? Because none of that stuff is happening and it’s all a massive distraction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 15:36

LooseGoose wrote:With Biden, Hills & Warren all gearing up for a 2020 run it seems youth will be served.

Wake up, liberals: There will be no 2018 “blue wave,” no Democratic majority and no impeachment Lessons of Montana: There's no quick fix for Trump or our damaged democracy — and the Democrats still look hopeless

We received a message from the future this week, directed to the outraged liberals of the so-called anti-Trump resistance. It was delivered by an unlikely intermediary, Greg Gianforte, the Republican who won a special election on Thursday and will soon take his seat in Congress as Montana’s lone representative. (Here’s a trivia question to distract you from the doom and gloom: Without recourse to Google, how many other states can you name that have only one House seat?)

If you found yourself ashen-faced and dismayed on Friday morning, because you really believed the Montana election would bring a sign of hope and mark the beginning of a return to sanity in American politics, then the message encoded in Gianforte’s victory is for you. It goes something like this:

Get over Montana already — and stop trolling yourself with that stupid special election in Georgia too. They don’t mean anything, and anyway — that dude Jon Ossoff? He’s about the lamest excuse for a national progressive hero in the entire history of Democratic Party milquetoast triangulation. Oh, and since we’re on the subject: Forget about the “blue wave” of 2018. Forget about the Democratic majority of 2019. Forget about the impeachment of President Donald Trump. Have you even been paying attention? Because none of that stuff is happening and it’s all a massive distraction.
solid mainstream media link extolling the virtues of the republican party.

Thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-01, 15:39

LooseGoose wrote:With Biden, Hills & Warren all gearing up for a 2020 run it seems youth will be served.

Pretty sure a Republican has held that seat for over 20 years. But, congrats on the big victory. How did Mio celebrate?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-01, 15:48

We'll just have to wait until 2018 and find out won't we goose?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 16:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Yep. A wise man once told people that "elections matter". His party now wants to change that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-01, 16:27

LooseGoose wrote:

Yep. A wise man once told people that "elections matter". His party now wants to change that.

Well that comment doesn't make any sense to make literally at the exact same moment that the president does insane trump shit. But whatever dog. We'll catch up on this "the democrats won't do better in 2018!" Article in 2018.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-06-01, 16:57

Bloomberg came out in an interview the other day and said he places the odds on Trump getting re elected at about 55%.

Says the Dems need a message. I thought my bullet points up above were pretty damn good.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 18:36

steveschneider wrote:Bloomberg came out in an interview the other day and said he places the odds on Trump getting re elected at about 55%.

Says the Dems need a message. I thought my bullet points up above were pretty damn good.

The Dems problem is that they don't know who they are. They get most of their $$ from the very rich and very liberal. They get their energy and volunteers from the decidedly upper class skewed liberal arts colleges. Supposedly the core of the party is the working man and woman. The problem is that groups #1 & #2 think group #3 are a lot of stupid hicks.

It can't hold together long term.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-01, 18:40

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Bloomberg came out in an interview the other day and said he places the odds on Trump getting re elected at about 55%.

The Dems problem is that they don't know who they are. They get most of their $$ from the very rich and very liberal. They get their energy and volunteers from the decidedly upper class skewed liberal arts colleges. Supposedly the core of the party is the working man and woman. The problem is that groups #1 & #2 think group #3 are a lot of stupid hicks.

Mostly wrong.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 18:46

LooseGoose wrote:

Mostly wrong.

And Pylon says we can't have a discussion and it's all on me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-01, 18:57

LooseGoose wrote:

Just curious...do you think the Republicans know who they are?

They control the WH, Senate, and House...and have accomplished what?

How do you think rich Republicans view the working man and woman?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-01, 19:01

LooseGoose wrote:

Mostly wrong.

I mean the only thread where you decide to have a discussion is the one where you show up to tell other people about why their party is doing stuff wrong. Then you say ludicrous stuff like "they get their money from the very rich"

The only thing I'll agree with you on is that 1 and 2 think 3 is largely stupid hicks. yeah, pretty much. And in a whole lot of cases, they aren't really wrong. A lot of people in this country are super super stupid.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-01, 19:03

LooseGoose wrote:

Mostly wrong.

How so? It didn't strike me as manifestly incorrect. I think I probably would have come up with something similar if asked, though I definitely would have expressed it differently.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-01, 19:04

LooseGoose wrote:

I mean the only thread where you decide to have a discussion is the one where you show up to tell other people about why their party is doing stuff wrong. Then you say ludicrous stuff like "they get their money from the very rich"

The only thing I'll agree with you on is that 1 and 2 think 3 is largely stupid hicks. yeah, pretty much. And in a whole lot of cases, they aren't really wrong. A lot of people in this country are super super stupid.

I think the very rich supply most of the funding for both sides. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd need some data to dissuade me.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-01, 19:09

Cameron wrote:

I think the very rich supply most of the funding for both sides. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd need some data to dissuade me.

Bernies campaign was funded by mostly small donations. So there's that. Yeah, there are going to be large donations that fund a lot of it but that's on both sides. It's no different, so the implication in the post was wrong. Suggesting that democrats are mostly liberal arts college rich kids is wrong. It's just not right.

Thinking dumb people are dumb though. Yeah, he's right there.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-01, 19:15

Cameron wrote:

Bernies campaign was funded by mostly small donations. So there's that. Yeah, there are going to be large donations that fund a lot of it but that's on both sides. It's no different, so the implication in the post was wrong. Suggesting that democrats are mostly liberal arts college rich kids is wrong. It's just not right.

Thinking dumb people are dumb though. Yeah, he's right there.

I'm aware of Bernie's funding, but I was under the impression that he was the exception that proved the rule. Also, Hillary and the DNC establishment stomped him pretty good.

"Large donations that fund a lot of it" on both sides, yeah, that's not disproving Goose's point. Maybe you inferred a different implication than I did. I inferred that there is a rift of sorts among the democrats that needs to be fixed before they win anything, and I don't disagree with that.

RE: "suggesting that democrats are mostly liberal arts college rich kids is wrong," reverse it and it's certainly true. Most liberal arts college rich kids are democrats. So it seems to me like you're quibbling without really controverting Goose's point.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-01, 19:18

More bullshit from Comrade Goosechev who regularly parrots every thing he reads on Drudge or sees on FoxNews.

Obama kicked ass with small donations as did challenger Sanders.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-01, 19:19

So, one of the candidates was largely funded by small donations.... and that means that it's mostly large donations. I'd guess that democrats have a lot more small donors. I'd think republicans are largely founded by huge donors and many fewer small donors.

Though who the fuck knows. I'll concede it since I'm not willing to dig into this cause frankly, I think it's irrelevant. Going forward democrats need a lot more money for their races. Republicans destroyed democrats in Montana money wise. Can't let that keep happening.

Pointing out that most college kids are democrats doesn't mean that most democrats are college kids. I'm not sure how I cant explain how that's not right.... it just isn't. Those two things aren't the same thing. Here's an analogy... most lucky charms marshmallows are yellow (just go with it) so lucky charms cereal is delicious yellow marshmallow. It isn't though. It's mostly gross processed wheat stuff.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-01, 19:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So, one of the candidates was largely funded by small donations.... and that means that it's mostly large donations. I'd guess that democrats have a lot more small donors. I'd think republicans are largely founded by huge donors and many fewer small donors.

Though who the fuck knows. I'll concede it since I'm not willing to dig into this cause frankly, I think it's irrelevant. Going forward democrats need a lot more money for their races. Republicans destroyed democrats in Montana money wise. Can't let that keep happening.

Pointing out that most college kids are democrats doesn't mean that most democrats are college kids. I'm not sure how I cant explain how that's not right.... it just isn't. Those two things aren't the same thing. Here's an analogy... most lucky charms marshmallows are yellow (just go with it) so lucky charms cereal is delicious yellow marshmallow. It isn't though. It's mostly gross processed wheat stuff.

Goose never said that most democrats are college kids. He said they get most of their energy and volunteers from liberal arts colleges. I don't think that's incorrect. I think the loudest and most passionate voices in support of the democratic party have demonstrable ties to liberal arts colleges. You characterized his post as "mostly wrong," but it seems like you should have said something more along the lines of "incomplete," or at most, "misleading."
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-01, 19:31

Cameron wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So, one of the candidates was largely funded by small donations.... and that means that it's mostly large donations. We could look all day at various races since where republican money trounces democrats (like Montana) but if not gonna link it for you.

Goose never said that most democrats are college kids. He said they get most of their energy and volunteers from liberal arts colleges. I don't think that's incorrect. I think the loudest and most passionate voices in support of the democratic party have demonstrable ties to liberal arts colleges. You characterized his post as "mostly wrong," but it seems like you should have said something more along the lines of "incomplete," or at most, "misleading."

Fine. Misleading. Cool, whatever.

It doesn't really relate to something that needs to change though. Unless he's saying that more people need to get educations so they aren't in column 3 anymore. I think that's fair. That's why the whole free or reasonably priced education thing would make a whole lot of sense to work around.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-01, 19:34

Cameron wrote:

Fine. Misleading. Cool, whatever.

It doesn't really relate to something that needs to change though. Unless he's saying that more people need to get educations so they aren't in column 3 anymore. I think that's fair. That's why the whole free or reasonably priced education thing would make a whole lot of sense to work around.

Now we agree. How can the Democrats start winning? - Page 2 55953254
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next