Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced

+16
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
The Pantry
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Herbie Green
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
Death Roe
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
20 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced Empty Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-14, 16:29

Goose,

I erroneously made the length of your ban 14 days. After talking with fellow mods, a first time offense should be 1 day. I have asked Heart/SRC to reduce your ban to a day. Please note, this does not mean I was in the wrong for banning you. Your comments were beyond what anyone wants to see on this board. If you come back and keep posting like you did you will be banned again, and for a longer amount of time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced Empty Re: Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-14, 19:32

This member is banned until Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:39 pm
For the reason : Trolling
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced Empty Re: Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-14, 19:55

Logging in at night, from home, after a Tasty Twist run (where I ran into Dr. Simon) to say...

FREE GOOSE!!!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-14, 20:51

POWER HUNGRY MODS MUST FREE GOOSE NOW!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-06-14, 20:52

SUMMON THE HERBIE!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-14, 22:45

I hope Herbie will forgive me someday.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-15, 01:25

I think he's done way worse than what you banned him for.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-06-15, 01:37

Swill needs Goose.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-15, 07:53

let free speech reign!!

FREE GOOSE!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-06-15, 07:54

What did he do, exactly? Or was the post trashed?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-15, 07:58

exclusive footage of Goose after having his ban lifted.. moving towards his keyboard..

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-06-15, 08:34

Never take an undercooked bird off the grill!!! Let him fry!! JK, JK.....bounce
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-15, 08:48

kingstonlake wrote:Never take an undercooked bird off the grill!!! Let him fry!! JK, JK.....bounce
Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-15, 12:12

Death Roe wrote:What did he do, exactly? Or was the post trashed?

It's in the Hodge podge thread, but basically he called the shooting yesterday normal lefty violence. I warned him to not post shit like that anymore. Then he responds by saying it's Pelosi's fault.

Roc is probably right too. Goose has posted more offensive things. Some before I was a mod. Anyway, his ban is over tonight.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-15, 12:14

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It's in the Hodge podge thread, but basically he called the shooting yesterday normal lefty violence. I warned him to not post shit like that anymore. Then he responds by saying it's Pelosi's fault.

Roc is probably right too. Goose has posted more offensive things. Some before I was a mod. Anyway, his ban is over tonight.
FREE GOOSE!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-06-15, 12:15

Thanks WOP. Not trying to stir the pot I was just genuinely interested.

Love you.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-15, 12:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

FREE GOOSE!!

Evil or Very Mad
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-15, 12:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: FREE GOOSE!!

Evil or Very Mad
but I logged in at night.. from home..

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced 1896033241  Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced 1896033241  Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced 1896033241
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-15, 12:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

He's probably never going to come back because of what you did.

(Classic reverse psychology. I'm a lefty so he instinctively has to prove me wrong.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-15, 12:40

in the spirit of full disclosure, Goose and I have privately patched up our differences (which an independent study determined to be 97.081% my fault)...

but..

are we sure we want to leave Goose alone, marinating in his tSwill Bin banishment.. making pies and cleaning up storm debris... here.. all alone.. with nothing but his thoughts??

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced Rural_shack_xvi_by_nightwatchman111

just asking.. Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-15, 13:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:exclusive footage of Goose after having his ban lifted.. moving towards his keyboard..

That's a loose Goose!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-15, 13:20

Let's all meet tonight at Pylon's house with pitchforks and pokers and torches! Let's git him! And bring pots and pans, too, so we can make some noise whiles we doing it!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-15, 13:26

tGreenWay wrote:Let's all meet tonight at Pylon's house with pitchforks and pokers and torches! Let's git him! And bring pots and pans, too, so we can make some noise whiles we doing it!

No.

You leave him to me. I got this.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-15, 13:55

tGreenWay wrote:Let's all meet tonight at Pylon's house with pitchforks and pokers and torches! Let's git him! And bring pots and pans, too, so we can make some noise whiles we doing it!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-15, 14:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

No.

Excellent. <dastardlyrubshandstogether>
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-15, 14:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced 502811600 That will never get old. She will, but it won't.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-15, 14:20

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced Giphy

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced 502811600 That will never get old. She will, but it won't.
the thing that makes it so funny as there is no answer to a simple question..

and that simpe question is.. "what the actual f**k is she doing"?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-15, 14:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Maybe they're playing a song from Animal House and somebody shouted: Jiggle!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-15, 15:03

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Maybe they're playing a song from Animal House and somebody shouted: Jiggle!
oddly enough, her reaction represents mine when I found out that Goose was banned.

No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-15, 15:11

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-15, 15:37

tGreenWay wrote:

No.

Im gonna force him otpt and turtleneck into a three way pillow fight while I slather my naked chest in mayonnaise from above.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-06-15, 16:09

tGreenWay wrote:

Im gonna force him otpt and turtleneck into a three way pillow fight while I slather my naked chest in mayonnaise from above.
Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced 3434560931
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-15, 16:34

tGreenWay wrote:

Will you put a cut in each pillow so they all tear open to reveal goose feathers flying everywhere? It would be symbolic of Goose's freedom, not to mention sexy AF.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-15, 16:38

tGreenWay wrote:

Will you put a cut in each pillow so they all tear open to reveal goose feathers flying everywhere? It would be symbolic of Goose's freedom, not to mention sexy AF.

I imagine that about half way through my nipples will be able to cut glass. So yeah, that's no problem.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-15, 16:42

tGreenWay wrote:

I imagine that about half way through my nipples will be able to cut glass. So yeah, that's no problem.

Pics, please. Asking for a friend.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-15, 16:44

tGreenWay wrote:

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-15, 16:49

Sorry I haven't been more available to respond to your pressing "Goose is banned, what the fuck!" concerns. I've been in a tolerance stack up analysis class all day.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Zodiac killer was an engineer. He used the positional tolerance symbol as his signature.

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced 20170610
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-15, 16:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Embrace your future and use a more appropriate gif. Like this one.

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced Gimp+dog+not+nsfw+who+wants+to+be+meh+dog_abfce8_5199753
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-16, 09:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Embrace your future and use a more appropriate gif. Like this one.

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced Gimp+dog+not+nsfw+who+wants+to+be+meh+dog_abfce8_5199753

Am I the dominatrix?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-16, 09:50

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced Nn40a

Goose, your ban is in the process of being reduced 1362440668

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next