Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trumpanzees give Donnie a standing ovation after he promises to pass a law that's •already on the books•

+5
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
tGreenWay
9 posters

Go down

Trumpanzees give Donnie a standing ovation after he promises to pass a law that's •already on the books• Empty Trumpanzees give Donnie a standing ovation after he promises to pass a law that's •already on the books•

Post by tGreenWay 23/06/17, 01:33 am

Geniuses, all of them.

https://mic.com/articles/180580/trump-gets-standing-ovation-for-promising-to-pass-a-law-already-on-the-books#.TVihIOXl0
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Trumpanzees give Donnie a standing ovation after he promises to pass a law that's •already on the books• Empty Re: Trumpanzees give Donnie a standing ovation after he promises to pass a law that's •already on the books•

Post by DWags 23/06/17, 06:42 am

I would tell a story about a real idiot waitress who was praising what Trump would do for America to the five of us in the restaurant yesterday if "they" would just let him, but why do it? It's mentally exhausting at this point. These people are beyond reason and yes, he could shoot somebody on fifth avenue and still get their vote. I'm more and more getting the reason why too.

I won't be back in Sonny's on Harper between 10 and 11 in St Clair Shores anymore. Nor will my daughters.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trumpanzees give Donnie a standing ovation after he promises to pass a law that's •already on the books• Empty Re: Trumpanzees give Donnie a standing ovation after he promises to pass a law that's •already on the books•

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/06/17, 08:20 am

DWags wrote:I would tell a story about a real idiot waitress who was praising what Trump would do for America to the five of us in the restaurant yesterday if "they" would just let him, but why do it? It's mentally exhausting at this point. These people are beyond reason and yes, he could shoot somebody on fifth avenue and still get their vote. I'm more and more getting the reason why too.

I won't be back in Sonny's on Harper between 10 and 11 in St Clair Shores anymore. Nor will my daughters.
yikes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/06/17, 08:21 am

yes, the dumbing down of America has been successful - I do wonder just how much more stupid our society can become.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 23/06/17, 08:24 am

It's funny this idiot says he wouldn't want a "poor person" in charge of the economy. Ok, I guess it's stands to reason, but no for economic reasons. But you have a guy openly admitting he didn't understand how hard the job was that he applied for. His spokesperson saying he's basically learning in the fly. Give him a chance. I've never been so frustrated debating his supporters. There are so many examples of his ineptness that it's brain overload.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 23/06/17, 08:30 am

I'm being 100% serious. I was debating a trump supporting low hanging fruiter. He said, and he was serious, that Trump saying "you can just grab em in the pussy" is just a guy trying to get laid. Seriously. Just trying to get laid. I mean, WTF. I know people are stupid. But this guy's a Kettering University graduate. He's educated. My God. Not sure I've ever felt so worried for this country. Jesus Christ.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/06/17, 08:31 am

kingstonlake wrote:It's funny this idiot says he wouldn't want a "poor person" in charge of the economy. Ok, I guess it's stands to reason, but no for economic reasons. But you have a guy openly admitting he didn't understand how hard the job was that he applied for. His spokesperson saying he's basically learning in the fly. Give him a chance. I've never been so frustrated debating his supporters. There are so many examples of his ineptness that it's brain overload.
though I understand where you're coming from, you can't "debate" them - when someone is as ignorant as they are, you can't even have a constructive conversation, much less an honest debate about issues.

which is why I just mock them. Yeah, it's kind of a 12 year old thing to do, but.. yeah. Trumpanzees give Donnie a standing ovation after he promises to pass a law that's •already on the books• 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 23/06/17, 08:33 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:It's funny this idiot says he wouldn't want a "poor person" in charge of the economy. Ok, I guess it's stands to reason, but no for economic reasons. But you have a guy openly admitting he didn't understand how hard the job was that he applied for. His spokesperson saying he's basically learning in the fly. Give him a chance. I've never been so frustrated debating his supporters. There are so many examples of his ineptness that it's brain overload.
though I understand where you're coming from, you can't "debate" them - when someone is as ignorant as they are, you can't even have a constructive conversation, much less an honest debate about issues.

which is why I just mock them. Yeah, it's kind of a 12 year old thing to do, but.. yeah. Trumpanzees give Donnie a standing ovation after he promises to pass a law that's •already on the books• 502811600

Bob, I get mad at your sometimes. But I think I'm starting to understand you.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/06/17, 08:36 am

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:though I understand where you're coming from, you can't "debate" them - when someone is as ignorant as they are, you can't even have a constructive conversation, much less an honest debate about issues.

Bob, I get mad at your sometimes. But I think I'm starting to understand you.
Trumpanzees give Donnie a standing ovation after he promises to pass a law that's •already on the books• 502811600

thanks - I have a certain way of wearing people down and weaving myself into their hearts.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 23/06/17, 08:42 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yes, the dumbing down of America has been successful - I do wonder just how much more stupid our society can become.

Betsy DeVoss bets there is no bottom.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/06/17, 08:47 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yes, the dumbing down of America has been successful - I do wonder just how much more stupid our society can become.

Betsy DeVoss bets there is no bottom.
she might very well be the bottom.

for now, anyway.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 23/06/17, 09:17 am

Trump was taking credit for how well the Panama Canal was operating when he met with their president.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 23/06/17, 01:36 pm

I'll defend the ape brained trump supporters for a moment here...

If I were at a political rally and someone said "I'm gonna make a law that immigrants can't get welfare for five years" I wouldn't just off the cuff know that that's already a law either. What I'm trying to say here is that the president of the United States is the supreme dipshit in this story.

His supporters are largely still super fucking dumb. Just so we're clear. I'm really curious to see how those supporters are going to continue to blame all of their problems on democrats when their hero takes away their health coverage so rich people can have more money. It's going to take quite a lot of mental gymnastics, but I'm sure they'll get there.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 23/06/17, 02:34 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'll defend the ape brained trump supporters for a moment here...

If I were at a political rally and someone said "I'm gonna make a law that immigrants can't get welfare for five years" I wouldn't just off the cuff know that that's already a law either. What I'm trying to say here is that the president of the United States is the supreme dipshit in this story.

His supporters are largely still super fucking dumb. Just so we're clear. I'm really curious to see how those supporters are going to continue to blame all of their problems on democrats when their hero takes away their health coverage so rich people can have more money. It's going to take quite a lot of mental gymnastics, but I'm sure they'll get there.
They'd already be millionaires if everyone, including the evil government and democrats hadn't stopped them from being able to be a millionaire. Look at it from that point of view. I dunno, just spit ballin here.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 23/06/17, 03:33 pm

Considering Trump is (in part) wealthy because he "lost" almost a billion dollars (or more)...maybe he should let a poor person run the economy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/06/17, 05:40 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Geniuses, all of them.

https://mic.com/articles/180580/trump-gets-standing-ovation-for-promising-to-pass-a-law-already-on-the-books#.TVihIOXl0

And people wonder why we can't have nice talks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 24/06/17, 05:44 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Geniuses, all of them.

Partially due to you having convinced yourself you are a historian, political scientist, sociologist, anthropologist, psychologist, economist, biologist, geologist, and climatologist simply because you have a solid command of the copy/paste shortcut on your keyboard.

I heard you were gone. Welcome back. Were you at the Annual Oscoda County GOP Retreat in Comins? While you were gone, did you interview any recruits?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/06/17, 06:27 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Partially due to you having convinced yourself you are a historian, political scientist, sociologist, anthropologist, psychologist, economist, biologist, geologist, and climatologist simply because you have a solid command of the copy/paste shortcut on your keyboard.

I heard you were gone. Welcome back. Were you at the Annual Oscoda County GOP Retreat in Comins? While you were gone, did you interview any recruits?

I love you too. I hope you'll stay even if I do.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down