Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?

+3
pulling69
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  Empty GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-24, 14:34

http://www.juggalogathering.com/Home
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  Empty Re: GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-24, 17:16

Already got my first can of Faygo Grape. I told my woman to get me a sixer of the stuff for Day One, but they were out so the bitch bought me Towne Club blue, thinking that was an acceptable substitute. I told the dumbass the only acceptable substitute for Faygo Grape was Faygo Grape, and if Meijers dint have it to go to the next Meijers and the next until there was no more Meijers then start on Krogers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  Empty Re: GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-24, 17:35

tGreenWay wrote:Already got my first can of Faygo Grape. I told my woman to get me a sixer of the stuff for Day One, but they were out so the bitch bought me Towne Club blue, thinking that was an acceptable substitute. I told the dumbass the only acceptable substitute for Faygo Grape was Faygo Grape, and if Meijers dint have it to go to the next Meijers and the next until there was no more Meijers then start on Krogers.
GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  Tenor
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-24, 17:57

I can't tell, but imma take it on faith that juggalo^ is sporting cargo shorts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-24, 18:01

tGreenWay wrote:I can't tell, but imma take it on faith that juggalo^ is sporting cargo shorts.

Official shorts of ICP Nation. You can get special ICP cargos at the Lake Lansing pop up shop all summer.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-24, 18:05

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I can't tell, but imma take it on faith that juggalo^ is sporting cargo shorts.

Official shorts of ICP Nation. You can get special ICP cargos at the Lake Lansing pop up shop all summer.

<Already in the car driving around looking for it>
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2017-06-24, 23:10

I mean they have a lingerie show:

Time to paw through that panty drawer and pull out your most provocative lingerie...and then strut your sexy Lette self across the stage in the annual Gathering of the Juggalos Lingerie Contest! Whether you’re a Vicky’s Secret woman, a Frederick’s gal, or you sew your own lingerie, the appreciative crowd wants to see you in your skimpiest undies. So slide on those stockings, snap those garters, or tighten up that corset and work it!

Prizes: First Place—$300 in cash; Second Place—$100 gift certificate; and Third Place—$50 gift certificate. Those wishing to compete should show up at least 15 minutes before the contest begins with lingerie or other sexy attire. A private dressing room will be provided.

GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  Ligereie_Contest_450x300
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-24, 23:34

GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  BtwXmopIUAA6d5M
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2017-06-24, 23:51

I call that move the "coffee table"
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-25, 10:55

gHost Spartan wrote:I'd love to hit The Gathering just for one day. I think it'd be great.

There's a hell of a lot of Juggalos at The Gathering who would love to hit you just for one day. GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  3557613862
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-25, 11:10

tGreenWay wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:I'd love to hit The Gathering just for one day. I think it'd be great.

There's a hell of a lot of Juggalos at The Gathering who would love to hit you just for one day. GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  3557613862
GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  11-jugglers-2
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-25, 11:23

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  11-jugglers-2

Grabbing it with two hands is cheating. Or it might be showing off. Anyway, I have a tiny penis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-25, 12:11

GreenWay, this is the Lake Lansing pop up shop.
GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  167416-1413239629593
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-25, 17:53

gHost Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

My brother is an elitist hipster music snob and he went to an ICP show about 10 years ago as a joke and ended up having a great time. He's been to like 10 shows since then! He's not a fan of their music, he just loves going to their shows.

That's because the cornucopia of STDs your brother contracted at those shows has turned his brain into petrified Swiss cheese.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-05, 16:45

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-05, 17:43

I have some Faygo Grape in the fridge right now. I won't bore you with why, but I ain't drinking it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2017-07-07, 13:23

Hey turtleneck, I have one spot open in my RV. You want?
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2017-07-07, 14:32

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/underground-festival-columbus-day/n13230?snl=1
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-10, 22:40

Man With Ax Arrested Outside Kiss 108 Studios After Song Request

MEDFORD (CBS) – A man demanding to hear a song by the Insane Clown Posse on Kiss 108 was arrested after a tense standoff with police Monday afternoon.

As police pulled an ax and several large knives from the suspect’s car, witnesses were still trying to digest what they had just seen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-10, 22:45

LooseGoose wrote:Man With Ax Arrested Outside Kiss 108 Studios After Song Request

MEDFORD (CBS) – A man demanding to hear a song by the Insane Clown Posse on Kiss 108 was arrested after a tense standoff with police Monday afternoon.

As police pulled an ax and several large knives from the suspect’s car, witnesses were still trying to digest what they had just seen.

Do we need to bail GreenWay out of jail?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-18, 13:00

Steve Graff @stevegraff 1h1 hour ago
More
Who is going to join me at the march of the juggalos? @iowahawkblog

The Juggalo Insurgency: America’s Most Vilified Fandom Has Finally Had Enough
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-18, 13:07

like last year, I'm looking forward to the rap battle.

straight up, yo.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-18, 13:11

LooseGoose wrote:Steve Graff @stevegraff 1h1 hour ago
More

Their persecution knows no bounds.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-18, 13:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:like last year, I'm looking forward to the rap battle.

straight up, yo.

Make you a deal Bob.

I'll drive, if you go with me to the Gathering.

We can file live reports to the swill, I think the publicity will make this place explode with interesting new members.

We can easily cover expenses with a GoFundMe.

Ready? We need to leave in a week to arrive for the opening at 6AM on the 26th...

2017 Gathering
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-18, 13:18

If you are interested in going, GreenWay is driving a bus to D.C. for the march. The bus leaves from the Lake Lansing beach on Friday, 9/15, at 12pm. I will leave for home on Sunday, 9/17, at 6am. You are responsible for your own overnight accommodations while in D.C.

The bus ride will include food, drink, and live music featuring the musical stylings of Bob Sak & the Rough Riders. Tickets are only $25.

Please PM Nigel for for tickets or more information.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-18, 13:45

Turtleneck wrote:If you are interested in going, GreenWay is driving a bus to D.C. for the march. The bus leaves from the Lake Lansing beach on Friday, 9/15, at 12pm. I will leave for home on Sunday, 9/17, at 6am. You are responsible for your own overnight accommodations while in D.C.

The bus ride will include food, drink, and live music featuring the musical stylings of Bob Sak & the Rough Riders. Tickets are only $25.

Please PM Nigel for for tickets or more information.

Thanks a lot. That trip was by invitation only. Nice job, jackass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-18, 14:03

GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-18, 14:12

question (and the answer my impact my attendance at this year's gathering):

does Faygo contain high fructose corn syrup or natural cane sugar?

Thank you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-18, 14:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:question (and the answer my impact my attendance at this year's gathering):
Thank you.

You're in luck!!! It does!!!
Faygo Grape Artificially Flavored Grape Soda
Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric & Tartaric Acid, Potassium Benzoate, Red #40 & Blue #1, Artificial Flavor, Gum Acacia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-18, 15:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:question (and the answer my impact my attendance at this year's gathering):
Thank you.

You're in luck!!! It does!!!
Faygo Grape Artificially Flavored Grape Soda
Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric & Tartaric Acid, Potassium Benzoate, Red #40 & Blue #1, Artificial Flavor, Gum Acacia
ummm do they make an organic Faygo?

#AskingForAJuggaloFriend
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2017-07-18, 19:58

More

Sat Sep 16? It is either go downtown to witness this or watch MSU vs the Bye on tv.... FYI this event will get super stoopid with legal weed in DC.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-18, 20:05

pulling69 wrote:
More

Sat Sep 16? It is either go downtown to witness this or watch MSU vs the Bye on tv.... FYI this event will get super stoopid with legal weed in DC.

If I had it my way Bob and I would attend and report on both this and the Gathering.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-19, 07:38

LooseGoose wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

If I had it my way Bob and I would attend and report on both this and the Gathering.
I don't do drugs but I'd go. GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-19, 12:21

About to order our 1st suits for this so we can be proper reporters.....

GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  DFG_hYJXYAADdwB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-19, 12:30

LooseGoose wrote:About to order our 1st suits for this so we can be proper reporters.....

GreenWay, are you still planning on going to The Gathering this year?  DFG_hYJXYAADdwB

typically a 38 regular with 32X32 pant size.

shirt probably runs around 15 1/2 - 33 sleeve.

though, admittedly, I haven't worn a suit since my Mom's funeral - but I think these sizes are close.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-19, 19:45

It just came to my attention that the march is the same day as Farm Aid, so I will not be able to attend the march with the rest of you. You are all in good hands with GreenWay.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-13, 00:58

Isn't Stern on sat radio? I can't give Sirius/XM money. My hatred for them is 99.97% pure.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-13, 01:03

tGreenWay wrote:Isn't Stern on sat radio? I can't give Sirius/XM money. My hatred for them is 99.97% pure.

My hate for you is 100% pure.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-13, 01:06

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Isn't Stern on sat radio? I can't give Sirius/XM money. My hatred for them is 99.97% pure.

My hate for you is 100% pure.

That's surprising, considering how worthless your own filter is.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-13, 01:09

Would you mind babysitting Travis for me while I tell you to fuck off?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next