Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome back, Goose!

+3
DWags
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
7 posters

Go down

Welcome back, Goose! Empty Welcome back, Goose!

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-24, 17:11

This place just isn't the same without you. I even missed the batshit crazy links you often provide in the Bin. Welcome back, Goose! 685334576
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Welcome back, Goose! Empty Re: Welcome back, Goose!

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-06-24, 17:12

Having Goose back is an instant 12.5% improvement in tSwill.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-24, 17:18

Floyd Robertson wrote:Having Goose back is an instant 12.5% improvement in tSwill.

You're being too Conservative: I'd give it a much more Liberal 16.25%.

Lordy, I do love a good Bin joke. Welcome back, Goose! 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-24, 17:24

Pies for everyone!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-24, 17:32

DWags wrote:Pies for everyone!

I hate pie.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-24, 17:58

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Pies for everyone!

I hate pie.

Goose will make you a meat pie. Squirrel?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-24, 18:45

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I hate pie.

They are not called "meat pie" if made correctly.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-24, 20:27

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

They are not called "meat pie" if made correctly.

Actually, I was only looking for an excuse to call Turtleneck a squirrel.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-24, 20:46

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:They are not called "meat pie" if made correctly.

Doctors in Kentucky have issued a warning that people should not eat squirrel brains, a regional delicacy, because squirrels may carry a variant of mad cow disease that can be transmitted to humans and is fatal.
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/08/29/us/kentucky-doctors-warn-against-a-regional-dish-squirrels-brains.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-06-24, 21:12

Great get. Welcome back Goose
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-24, 21:18

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:They are not called "meat pie" if made correctly.

Only one side of tBin is crazy, and you're on that team.

I nominate Turtleneck for mod.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-24, 21:23

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-24, 21:28

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Only one side of tBin is crazy, and you're on that team.

Crazy is fun. You're a meathead.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-24, 21:34

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Only one side of tBin is crazy, and you're on that team.

Please stop calling people names. You have been warned.

*practicing for my new moderator gig.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-24, 21:48

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Only one side of tBin is crazy, and you're on that team.

Yes, crazy is fun when you have nothing to lose.

Do you support lib terrorism?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-24, 21:56

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

He wears camo ICP cargo shorts. I think the answer is obvious.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-24, 22:12

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

He wears camo ICP cargo shorts. I think the answer is obvious.
Welcome back, Goose! 502811600
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-24, 22:35

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I don't support but am interested in how much fear they put in all the big bad ass second amendment pussies errrrrr I mean tough guys.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-24, 22:57

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Yes, crazy is fun when you have nothing to lose.  

I don't support but am interested in how much fear they put in all the big bad ass second amendment pussies errrrrr I mean tough guys.
Is fear all you're interested to know?  

I'd like to know what enthralls libs to focus on a lost election 8 months ago.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-24, 23:12

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Call me crazy, but a party that owns both houses and the whitehouse seems to take the bait every day. If they had a leader who was sane enough to stop tweeting and start governing none of the shit would matter. Fact is he scares as many people inside that party as he entertains us with his idiocy outside the party. They can't govern. They're just 25 clowns running after a Volkswagen trying to all climb in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-24, 23:25

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Call me crazy, but a party that owns both houses and the whitehouse seems to take the bait every day. If they had a leader who was sane enough to stop tweeting and start governing none of the shit would matter. Fact is he scares as many people inside that party as he entertains us with his idiocy outside the party. They can't govern. They're just 25 clowns running after a Volkswagen trying to all climb in.
Keep watching CNN, telling all you like to hear.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-24, 23:46

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Keep watching CNN, telling all you like to hear.

Fox is way more entertaining. You have me wrong. This dumb ass will have zero affect on my life. I enjoy how fucked up everything is. I turn on fox and see Putin and it's like I'm reading a Tom Clancy novel after he went on a seven day meth binge.
Pantry, trump can lower my taxes I don't care. I've got health care taken care of till I die, then the wife does till she does. Brown people don't make me angry or scared and I don't blame people for my troubles or sins.

When I see our leader talking secret tapes, or making his cabinet praise him before a meeting or worrying about three million fraudulent votes or saying his inauguration was the biggest ever or even grabbing a little pussy, that shit makes me laugh. It's funny. And it gets funnier when the 24 other VW clowns have to explain what he just said.

I choose to help my wife help those not as fortunate as us, I wish her life would feel less burdened by that, but that doesn't mean this dumb ass isn't entertaining the fuck out of me. Same with O'Reily. Dems didn't fired him, fox did. Fucking pussies.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-25, 08:29

Thanks for the welcome Greenie....I almost feel bad about posting this.

The Unbearable Smugness Of Being…A Democrat

It was a different time, a crazy time, all those…days ago…way back at the end of last week. I remember it like it was, well, just last week, when Democrats suggested that maybe, just maybe, the political rhetoric in the country was a little too heated after one of their own tried to murder as many Republican Congressmen as possible. Like I said, it was a different time.

After less than two weeks, that time is done and the political left is back at their lying, hateful rhetoric about how Republicans are hoping to kill as many Americans as possible. It actually took a little longer than I thought it would.

Putting aside the hypocrisy for a second, how dumb must Democrats think their base is to believe the other political party’s election strategy is to hasten the deaths of millions of people? How idiotic is the idea that one party’s plan to continue to win elections across the country is the screw as many people as possible out of something?

Moreover, Democrats are telling their zombie army that the GOP’s “secret plan” is to take from the poor and give to the rich. Aside from the abject stupidity of it, what exactly would the rich take from the poor? How, exactly, does one get rich by taking things from the poor? Do they have secret stashes of money they’re unaware of and rich people are sneaking into subsidized housing at night to empty the area under their couch cushions?

Actually, there is a way to get incredibly rich off the poor – it’s by claiming to be their champion. How many liberals have become fabulously wealthy by claiming to be “working for the poor”? They haven’t made a dent in the number of poor people -quite the contrary - but Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and countless other leftists have ensured their families won’t miss a meal for generations thanks, in large part, to their “championing of the poor.”

Quite a racket, when you think about it. And much more effective than robbing houses with no money.

Now back to the hypocrisy.

Before the blood on the baseball field in Alexandria, Virginia, has even had a change to evaporate, Democrats were back to using rhetoric that could have come directly from James Hodgkinson’s Facebook page. Actually, most of what Hodgkinson posted could have easily come from a Democrat Member of Congress’s press conference or any show on MSNBC, so it’s kind of a chicken and egg situation.

Whatever came first, Democrats made clear this week their appeals to their fringe were not going to end simply because one of their own took what they were saying literally and attempted mass murder. After all, they must think, what are the odds of lightning striking twice?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-25, 08:51

Oh, look, our resident know it all - the guy who thinks he is a historian, political scientist, psychologist, anthropologist, sociologist, climatologist, biologist, astronomer, particle physicist, medical doctor, lawyer, pathologist, economist - is trying to pretend he is not smug.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-25, 09:24

Turtleneck wrote:Oh, look, our resident know it all - the guy who thinks he is a historian, political scientist, psychologist, anthropologist, sociologist, climatologist, biologist, astronomer, particle physicist, medical doctor, lawyer, pathologist, economist - is trying to pretend he is not smug.

I knew my posting would upset Turtleneck. I'm sorry that you have difficulty accepting there are differing worldviews.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-25, 09:52

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Oh, look, our resident know it all - the guy who thinks he is a historian, political scientist, psychologist, anthropologist, sociologist, climatologist, biologist, astronomer, particle physicist, medical doctor, lawyer, pathologist, economist - is trying to pretend he is not smug.

I knew my posting would upset Turtleneck. I'm sorry that you have difficulty accepting there are differing worldviews.

I respect and enjoy a wide array of viewpoints. However, there is little to respect and enjoy when viewpoints are presented by people with little understanding of context and even less self-awareness.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-25, 14:11

Kinda funny. While reading your post I thought you were talking about GRR
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-25, 14:21

The Pantry wrote:
Kinda funny. While reading your post I thought you were talking about GRR

It applies to all of us from time-to-time.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-25, 15:08

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Kinda funny. While reading your post I thought you were talking about GRR

It applies to all of us from time-to-time.
Some more than others. GRR has a long history of smugness. Never got that vibe from Goose.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-26, 07:21

LooseGoose wrote:Thanks for the welcome Greenie....I almost feel bad about posting this.

The Unbearable Smugness Of Being…A Democrat

It was a different time, a crazy time, all those…days ago…way back at the end of last week. I remember it like it was, well, just last week, when Democrats suggested that maybe, just maybe, the political rhetoric in the country was a little too heated after one of their own tried to murder as many Republican Congressmen as possible. Like I said, it was a different time.

After less than two weeks, that time is done and the political left is back at their lying, hateful rhetoric about how Republicans are hoping to kill as many Americans as possible. It actually took a little longer than I thought it would.

Putting aside the hypocrisy for a second, how dumb must Democrats think their base is to believe the other political party’s election strategy is to hasten the deaths of millions of people? How idiotic is the idea that one party’s plan to continue to win elections across the country is the screw as many people as possible out of something?

Moreover, Democrats are telling their zombie army that the GOP’s “secret plan” is to take from the poor and give to the rich. Aside from the abject stupidity of it, what exactly would the rich take from the poor? How, exactly, does one get rich by taking things from the poor? Do they have secret stashes of money they’re unaware of and rich people are sneaking into subsidized housing at night to empty the area under their couch cushions?

Actually, there is a way to get incredibly rich off the poor – it’s by claiming to be their champion. How many liberals have become fabulously wealthy by claiming to be “working for the poor”? They haven’t made a dent in the number of poor people -quite the contrary - but Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and countless other leftists have ensured their families won’t miss a meal for generations thanks, in large part, to their “championing of the poor.”

Quite a racket, when you think about it. And much more effective than robbing houses with no money.

Now back to the hypocrisy.

Before the blood on the baseball field in Alexandria, Virginia, has even had a change to evaporate, Democrats were back to using rhetoric that could have come directly from James Hodgkinson’s Facebook page. Actually, most of what Hodgkinson posted could have easily come from a Democrat Member of Congress’s press conference or any show on MSNBC, so it’s kind of a chicken and egg situation.

Whatever came first, Democrats made clear this week their appeals to their fringe were not going to end simply because one of their own took what they were saying literally and attempted mass murder. After all, they must think, what are the odds of lightning striking twice?

The Unbearable Smugness of being Goose:

Using the phrase "normal violence" to describe the shooting and then coming back with this post.

Rolling Eyes

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down