Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing going on in Oakland through 8 that you might not want to look at or think about, but I don't want to put a jiix on

5 posters

Go down

Nothing going on in Oakland through 8 that you might not want to look at or think about, but I don't want to put a jiix on Empty Nothing going on in Oakland through 8 that you might not want to look at or think about, but I don't want to put a jiix on

Post by DWags 2017-07-01, 00:26

But I probably did, but nothing is there to look at after 24 outs. and well, fuck, good luck to the kid.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nothing going on in Oakland through 8 that you might not want to look at or think about, but I don't want to put a jiix on Empty Re: Nothing going on in Oakland through 8 that you might not want to look at or think about, but I don't want to put a jiix on

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-01, 00:30

You know that it's not jinxing it as long as you don't say perfect game or no hitter right? I don't know if you get that to be honest. To jinx if you have to say "perfect game" or "no hitter." You're certainly allowed to mention it. As long as you don't say the magic jinx words which are perfect game, or no hitter, as the case may be.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nothing going on in Oakland through 8 that you might not want to look at or think about, but I don't want to put a jiix on Empty Re: Nothing going on in Oakland through 8 that you might not want to look at or think about, but I don't want to put a jiix on

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-01, 00:40

I just need to clarify...

Acceptable sentences

"Some guy for the braves is having a good game in Oakland."
"maybe you want to watch the game in Oakland."

Unacceptable sentences

"Some guy on the braves is throwing a no hitter."
"You might want to watch the game in Oakland cause this guy is throwing a no hitter."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-01, 00:40

No hitter.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-01, 00:42

If I had a dog and I named it hitter when it peed on the rug I'd say "no! Hitter!"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-07-01, 00:42

Should bunt against the shift. Be hilarious to watch what ensues
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-07-01, 00:43

Good job Travis
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-01, 00:43

aualum06 wrote:Should bunt against the shift. Be hilarious to watch what ensues

They might break up the no hitter if they do that
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-01, 00:43

aualum06 wrote:Good job Travis

Oh did they get a hit? Neat.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-01, 00:44

HOME FUCKING RUN
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-01, 00:45

DWags wrote:HOME FUCKING RUN

Good job starting this thread dwags this is all your fault
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-07-01, 00:53

Fuck Atlanta, Nigel, and Travis
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-01, 01:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:HOME FUCKING RUN

Good job starting this thread dwags this is all your fault

Really? Thanks!!!!

I control Major league Sports!!!
cheers cheers cheers Nothing going on in Oakland through 8 that you might not want to look at or think about, but I don't want to put a jiix on 3493939353 Nothing going on in Oakland through 8 that you might not want to look at or think about, but I don't want to put a jiix on 3493939353 Nothing going on in Oakland through 8 that you might not want to look at or think about, but I don't want to put a jiix on 3493939353 Nothing going on in Oakland through 8 that you might not want to look at or think about, but I don't want to put a jiix on 2275418548 Nothing going on in Oakland through 8 that you might not want to look at or think about, but I don't want to put a jiix on 2275418548 Nothing going on in Oakland through 8 that you might not want to look at or think about, but I don't want to put a jiix on 2275418548
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-01, 03:32

Travis is a jinxy little bitch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down