Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are there no tickets available for MSU @ Oakland

+7
Rocinante
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
DWags
THE monkey
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why are there no tickets available for MSU @ Oakland Empty Why are there no tickets available for MSU @ Oakland

Post by THE monkey 2015-12-20, 08:36

Craziness. No seats on Ticketmaster......Only like 2 sets of 4 available on StubHub, the cheapest is $225 for the upper corner!!???

WTF am I missing?
THE monkey
THE monkey
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Why are there no tickets available for MSU @ Oakland Empty Re: Why are there no tickets available for MSU @ Oakland

Post by DWags 2015-12-20, 08:37

The number one team in the land.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why are there no tickets available for MSU @ Oakland Empty Re: Why are there no tickets available for MSU @ Oakland

Post by Nordic 2015-12-20, 08:45

THE monkey wrote:Craziness.  No seats on Ticketmaster......Only like 2 sets of 4 available on StubHub, the cheapest is $225 for the upper corner!!???

WTF am I missing?

For reals?  I bought 16 for $20 each a month ago. I might sell them and go to the Cotton Bowl.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by THE monkey 2015-12-20, 09:05

for realz!

Ticketmaster

Stub Hub

When did you get 15 friends?
THE monkey
THE monkey
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-20, 09:18

Been looking for two weeks and have found the same. There were high uppers available last week through tm but fuck that.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-20, 09:19

Hollis is a genius for scheduling a game against the Raiders. MSU football will take on anyone. College and NFL champs, baby!
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-20, 09:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Been looking for two weeks and have found the same. There were high uppers available last week through tm but fuck that.

Go with the uppers. You seem fragile lately. Not sure downers would be helpful.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-20, 09:54

Is it over Christmas break? Lots of people come home for the holidays and want to see a game, yo!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-20, 10:58

Rocinante wrote:Is it over Christmas break? Lots of people come home for the holidays and want to see a game, yo!

Tell us more, wise master.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-20, 22:29

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Is it over Christmas break? Lots of people come home for the holidays and want to see a game, yo!

You're kind of an asshole, yo.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-20, 22:31

Seriously, this is odd. Nothing through TM. Nothing on CL. Nothing on stubhub. We've played OU at the Palace before during Christmas break. Hell we've played Texas at the Palace during Christmas break when both were highly ranked. Never a shortage of tickets. I have no idea what the deal is. Sucks because my kid was super hyped on going and it would have been an easy thing.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-12-20, 22:31

THE monkey wrote:for realz!

Ticketmaster

Stub Hub

When did you get 15 friends?

I only have 3 friends (since we don't hang out any more) and they have wives and breed like rabbits.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-12-20, 22:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Seriously, this is odd. Nothing through TM. Nothing on CL. Nothing on stubhub. We've played OU at the Palace before during Christmas break. Hell we've played Texas at the Palace during Christmas break when both were highly ranked. Never a shortage of tickets. I have no idea what the deal is. Sucks because my kid was super hyped on going and it would have been an easy thing.

Yep and always been able to get tickets for peanuts. Ordered 16 baseline uppers a month ago on TM for $16 each. I find it hard to believe I'm sitting on $2k worth of tix right now.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-12-20, 22:46

gHost Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I only have 3 friends (since we don't hang out any more) and they have wives and breed like rabbits.
Nordic, you still fishing all the time? I'll be going fishing over the holidays here in AZ. Up at Lake Pleasant.

Only in the summer, winterized the boat a couple of weeks ago, but shit... We have open water and probably shouldn't have
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-20, 22:48

Nordic wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Seriously, this is odd. Nothing through TM. Nothing on CL. Nothing on stubhub. We've played OU at the Palace before during Christmas break. Hell we've played Texas at the Palace during Christmas break when both were highly ranked. Never a shortage of tickets. I have no idea what the deal is. Sucks because my kid was super hyped on going and it would have been an easy thing.

Yep and always been able to get tickets for peanuts.  Ordered 16 baseline uppers a month ago on TM for $16 each.  I find it hard to believe I'm sitting on $2k worth of tix right now.

Thanks for saturating the market, dickhead.

Let me know if you want to sell 2, 3 or 4 of those. I won't bring monkey, I swear.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-12-20, 22:50

lol.... if anyone bails I will let you know.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-20, 23:01

Rocinante wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Why are there no tickets available for MSU @ Oakland Giphy
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-12-20, 23:08

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I'll give you a ticket if you change your avatar (actually I won't, but please change it, it creeps me the fuck out).
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-20, 23:18

gHost Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Only in the summer, winterized the boat a couple of weeks ago, but shit... We have open water and probably shouldn't have
My brother is a borderline professional fisherman. He's got a sweet fishing boat and he's bringing it down here from SLC over the holidays. I'll have him catch the fish and hopefully he'll let me reel a few in.

Is your brother a Mormon?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-20, 23:21

Nordic wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I'll give you a ticket if you change your avatar (actually I won't, but please change it, it creeps me the fuck out).

Happy?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-12-20, 23:43

Turtleneck wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Happy?

Shocked
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-20, 23:46

Nordic wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Happy?

Shocked

Is that a no?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-12-20, 23:48

Turtleneck wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Shocked

Is that a no?

It is less creepy
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-20, 23:50

Ok. As long as you are good. I am trying to be less of an asshole.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-12-20, 23:55

Turtleneck wrote:Ok. As long as you are good. I am trying to be less of an asshole.

Thanks. You want a single for $350?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-21, 00:07

Nordic wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Ok. As long as you are good. I am trying to be less of an asshole.

Thanks.  You want a single for $350?

I'll pass. I feel like I would be taking advantage of you at that price. Thanks anyway.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-21, 00:56

Turtleneck wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Thanks.  You want a single for $350?

I'll pass. I feel like I would be taking advantage of you at that price. Thanks anyway.
Your new avatar has the same color scheme as pullings. And I'm not taking the time to actually look at these things. It's all about peripherals on a website this small. Change it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-12-21, 01:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Your new avatar has the same color scheme as pullings. And I'm not taking the time to actually look at these things. It's all about peripherals on a website this small. Change it.

i.e. Look at my pretty pink avatar
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-21, 01:15

Turtleneck wrote:

No
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-12-21, 01:36

Ok... back on topic. I have 16 @ $350 each. Selling in blocks of 16. Fuck you if you want a Spartan discount. My kids need Nikes for xmas.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-21, 01:38

Turtleneck wrote:

Don't tell him what to do.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-21, 09:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Don't tell him what to do.

Don't tell me what to do.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by THE monkey 2015-12-21, 11:10

How can none of you dorks know WTF is going on with the tickets to this game?
THE monkey
THE monkey
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-21, 11:11

THE monkey wrote:How can none of you dorks know WTF is going on with the tickets to this game?

Stop telling me what to know.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-21, 11:49

THE monkey wrote:How can none of you dorks know WTF is going on with the tickets to this game?

Why don't you call the ticket offices, asshole?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by THE monkey 2015-12-21, 12:04

You must have never called the ticket office before. They are almost as worthless as your balls.
THE monkey
THE monkey
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-21, 12:08

THE monkey wrote:

You must have never called the ticket office before. They are almost as worthless as your balls.

Why are there no tickets available for MSU @ Oakland 502811600

Touche.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-21, 13:35

THE monkey wrote:

Why are there no tickets available for MSU @ Oakland 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-21, 14:13

Tickets scarce, excitement high for Oakland vs. MSU
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-21, 14:19

Now I'm officially confused. Is the game at the Palace or at the 3,000 seat O'rena? My tiny brain can't take this much thinking. It hurts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next