Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings.

+7
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
Herbie Green
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Tim Wakefield
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings. Empty Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings.

Post by Guest 2017-07-10, 19:01

Spartan Insight‏ @RedCedarRecruit 1h1 hour ago

53 days until spartan football
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings. Empty Re: Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings.

Post by Guest 2017-07-11, 13:16

Spartan Football‏Verified account
@MSU_Football
Following
More
LJ Scott Named To @ncfaa Maxwell Award Watch List
http://bit.ly/LJScottMaxwellAwardWatchList …
#MaxwellAward #CFBWatchMe

Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings. DEYTBSIWAAEtwhu
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings. Empty Re: Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings.

Post by Guest 2017-07-11, 15:07

Spartan Football‏Verified account @MSU_Football 5m5 minutes ago
More
MSU will be represented by SR OL Brian Allen, SR LB Chris Frey & SR RB Gerald Holmes at the @B1Gfootball Media Days July 24-25 in Chicago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 10:53

50 reasons to be excited for MSU football’s season
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-07-14, 11:40

50? LOL

Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-07-14, 11:41

Andrew Dowell looks like he has beefed up a bit. Good sign. He got thrown around last year
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-14, 11:52

LooseGoose wrote:

I only got six:
Rutgers
Indiana
Iowa
Western
Bowling Green
Maryland

Semi excited:
ND
Northwestern

Bummed out
OSU
PSU
Michigan
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-14, 12:11

LooseGoose wrote:
7. Three words: All White Everything

we're hosting a Trump rally?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-07-14, 12:22

2. The deafening “Go Green, Go White” chants

This one actually pisses me off.  Are we ever going to do the tradional slow version again?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-14, 13:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
7. Three words: All White Everything

Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings. 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-14, 13:46

Herbie Green wrote:2. The deafening “Go Green, Go White” chants

This one actually pisses me off.  Are we ever going to do the tradional slow version again?

Only someone like you would bitch about fans cheering for their team.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-07-14, 14:04

tGreenWay wrote:

Does this actually make you feel better about yourself?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 14:11

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings. D40ce6c57588ce3e2029f6baa36a4e636fdede1bae604417af02249b64fa085a

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-14, 14:14

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings. D40ce6c57588ce3e2029f6baa36a4e636fdede1bae604417af02249b64fa085a

you know you chuckled..

Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings. Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-14, 14:25

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm thrilled. You're the one who is pissed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-07-14, 14:37

tGreenWay wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Well when I was a kid I could hear that chant from my yard. Maybe it is just nostalgia but I haven't seen it done right in about 20 years. The cheerleaders used to hold up the sign and you got that delayed response. It would bring chiills up my spine. Now its GoGreen GoWhite on speed and it just isn't the same to me. Sorry that is just my opinion as a fan. If you don't like it you can ignore it, discuss it, or jam that corncobb another inch up your ass and make another personal attack.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-14, 14:42

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-07-15, 10:30

I too miss the slow version
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-15, 11:20

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Well when I was a kid I could hear that chant from my yard. Maybe it is just nostalgia but I haven't seen it done right in about 20 years. The cheerleaders used to hold up the sign and you got that delayed response. It would bring chiills up my spine. Now its GoGreen GoWhite on speed and it just isn't the same to me. Sorry that is just my opinion as a fan. If you don't like it you can ignore it, discuss it, or jam that corncobb another inch up your ass and make another personal attack.

Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings. 4177874726
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-15, 12:25

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

See their team is WEAKENING.

It's not that hard to get over it. It's the kids school now. They're putting their own mark on it. We're all still Spartans.

By the way, you've never moved out of the area? That says a lot about how great that area is. Very under thought about when talking about areas in Michigan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-18, 16:32

MSU Football EQ‏ @SpartanFB_eq 7m7 minutes ago
More
New shipment of Nike Force Savage Elite cleats arrived today. Thank you @Nike

Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings. DFC0sK1XcAAhmiE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-18, 17:10

I'm nor crazy about the top swoosh but I also yell at clouds.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-07-18, 21:32

LooseGoose wrote:MSU Football EQ‏ @SpartanFB_eq 7m7 minutes ago
More
New shipment of Nike Force Savage Elite cleats arrived today. Thank you @Nike

Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings. DFC0sK1XcAAhmiE

sexy
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-19, 02:44

We really need the silhouette of a basketball player on our football shoes. Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings. 992749028
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-20, 09:49

Even with football bloodline, MSU's Connor Heyward expects nothing handed to him

EAST LANSING – The slate gets wiped clean when a freshman arrives in college, but their pedigree follows them.

Connor Heyward – the son of a former NFL player and brother of a current one – understands that any playing time he gets at Michigan State as a rookie will be up to his own abilities and no one else’s.

“I think every freshman came in with the mindset that we all want to play,” Heyward said during last month’s minicamp. “But if we can’t, we have to embrace the role of what they think is best for us. You just have to work each and every day if you want to play. It’s not given to you.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-24, 07:29

Wojo: Michigan, MSU expectations at opposite extremes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-07-24, 08:19

So odd for Wojo to choose the better of 2 options for um, and the worse of 2 options for MSU.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-24, 08:28

InTenSity wrote:So odd for Wojo to choose the better of 2 options for um, and the worse of 2 options for MSU.

Didn't click on it but thanks now I get the crux of it.
Bottom line is we need to get back to what made us great. Offensive and defensive line development and play. We can't and won't have great LB's and DB's or the ability to run and throw consistently unless we develop these kids. Obviously the online is closer than the dline.

Other than that I haven't and won't listen to Detroit radio or read a wojo article. Nothing they say or write will make us better or worse. i think 7 is our ceiling this year. If Dantonio gets 8 salute. If he gets 5 well,...
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-07-24, 08:38

Basically said that we'll be lucky to get 6-6. um probably shouldn't be 10-3, but have a chance if Speight plays well to do better.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-24, 08:48

Every time I read an article like that I pause to ponder how long Harbaugh will retain his god like stature with 3rd place finishes. It would seem logical that at some point the natives begin to get restless as the "blame Hoke and Brandon" excuses wear thin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-24, 08:59

LooseGoose wrote:Every time I read an article like that I pause to ponder how long Harbaugh will retain his god like stature with 3rd place finishes. It would seem logical that at some point the natives begin to get restless as the "blame Hoke and Brandon" excuses wear thin.

You know he's going to get a pass this year because "his guys" are still young. If he doesn't win the B1G East outright in 2018, you'll hear it then.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-24, 17:04

this is pretty big news......

Matt Charboneau‏ @mattcharboneau  6m6 minutes ago
More
Mark Dantonio says true freshman CB Josiah Scott has established himself as a starter

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2017-07-24, 17:08; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-24, 17:08

In stage 2 of 4 stage program to play this fall.

Demetrius Cooper to report to fall camp Cooper has been suspended for most of the offseason.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-24, 21:06

Michigan State‏ @Michigan_State 2h2 hours ago
More
MSU notes: Brandon Randle to DE; Lashawn Paulino-Bell has 'a ways to go' http://bit.ly/2uuMb1D #Spartans
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-24, 21:44

Couch: Gerald Holmes is driving the healing of MSU's football locker room
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-07-24, 22:24

LooseGoose wrote:In stage 2 of 4 stage program to play this fall.

Demetrius Cooper to report to fall camp Cooper has been suspended for most of the offseason.

Yay...some good news Fall Camp - Football - News, notes, tidbits and droppings. 3493939353
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-25, 08:53

Breaking down Mark Dantonio, Michigan State's Big Ten media day appearance
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-26, 08:58

6 things we learned about Michigan State during Big Ten Media Days
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-26, 11:01

Spartan Football‏Verified account @MSU_Football Jul 25
More
MARK YOUR CALENDARS: Meet the Spartans will be held Wednesday, August 23 at Spartan Stadium. Stay tuned for more information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-07-26, 14:56

LooseGoose wrote:6 things we learned about Michigan State during Big Ten Media Days

Mark Dantonio isn't planning his retirement
Now entering his 11th season with the Spartans, Dantonio, 61, doesn’t have a timetable for his departure. He was asked about it in context with last year’s disappointing season, the off-field issues and the chance to end his coaching career on his own terms. Dantonio said he has the full support of the administration, feels healthy and believes last season was an anomaly.

“Everybody wants to write their own ending to their own story,” Dantonio said. “I don't know if they're able to or not, but everybody wants to. My focus when I came here was that I wanted to re-establish Michigan State football, leave a legacy and leave it in a good place. That's what I wanted to do and that's my intent and that's what I'll do."

This will not make Steve happy
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next