Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winningest NFL teams ever, ranked by win percentage

+2
Nordic
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Winningest NFL teams ever, ranked by win percentage Empty Winningest NFL teams ever, ranked by win percentage

Post by DWags 2017-07-12, 11:46

Was surprised by a couple. Pittsburgh at #13 surprised me but I guess they really sucked in the 50's and 60's and what not. And no, the packers are not #1 so that's not why I'm putting it here.

Winningest NFL teams by %. Guess what number out of 32 the lions are BEFORE you click the link. I was off by 3 in my guess.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Winningest NFL teams ever, ranked by win percentage Empty Re: Winningest NFL teams ever, ranked by win percentage

Post by Nordic 2017-07-12, 12:42

30. Atlanta Falcons (.438)
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Winningest NFL teams ever, ranked by win percentage Empty Re: Winningest NFL teams ever, ranked by win percentage

Post by Herbie Green 2017-07-12, 12:43

23?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-07-12, 13:10

I really hate when these "listicles" make every place in the ranking on a different slide. Just list the fucking teams, don't make me click 31 times if I want to see who's #1.

Still interesting to see though, especially how teams that were around long before the SuperBowl era might be ranked differently than we might think based on modern perceptions (for example, the Steelers are lower than might be expected, but the Lions are probably higher than expected).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-12, 19:32

gHost Spartan wrote:Who's #1? I really don't care enough to click on the link or through a bunch of webpages

Kansas City
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-12, 21:53

gHost Spartan wrote:Who's #1? I really don't care enough to click on the link or through a bunch of webpages

I only got to #17. I have add too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-07-12, 22:15

MiamiSpartan wrote:I really hate when these "listicles" make every place in the ranking on a different slide. Just list the fucking teams, don't make me click 31 times if I want to see who's #1.

Still interesting to see though, especially how teams that were around long before the SuperBowl era might be ranked differently than we might think based on modern perceptions (for example, the Steelers are lower than might be expected, but the Lions are probably higher than expected).

You don't have the "Full List" option at the bottom of the first slide so you don't have to keep clicking through them all? Do I only have it because I'm vip or something?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-12, 22:30

For fucks sake.

Google dumb asses
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-12, 22:35

DWags wrote:For fucks sake.

Google dumb asses

I just googled "dumb asses" as you said, and nothing about NFL W/L percentages came up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-12, 22:40

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:For fucks sake.

Google dumb asses

I just googled "dumb asses" as you said, and nothing about NFL W/L percentages came up.

Did you spell it right?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down