Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when righties find a black person they like

+6
Jethro Bodeen
Rocinante
b0b
Cym Jim
xsanguine
Pervis Muldoon
10 posters

Go down

Bump when righties find a black person they like Empty Bump when righties find a black person they like

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:37 pm

It looks like it's Morgan Freeman...until they see what he has said about conservatives:

"Their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term. What’s, what does that, what underlines that? 'Screw the country. We’re going to whatever we do to get this black man, we can, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man outta here.'"

"The lengths that people will go to to show their prejudices! You see some of these signs that say, 'TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!' What the **** is that? Whose country are you talking about?"

"I think the Republicans have pretty much destroyed themselves by allowing themselves to be controlled by a small contingent of people with a lot of money. (The Koch brothers) and the Rush Limbaugh’s of the world. All those … strange people."
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Bump when righties find a black person they like Empty Re: Bump when righties find a black person they like

Post by xsanguine Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:32 am

I'm pretty sure there's already a thread regarding Morgan Freeman and politics, P.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when righties find a black person they like Empty Re: Bump when righties find a black person they like

Post by Cym Jim Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:17 am

lol! 

I love the implied contempt for the intelligence of 99.9% of black people when they find one that actually agrees with them, a tiny bit.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by b0b Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:44 am

Stacey Dash FTW. Well that backfired quickly!

Bump when righties find a black person they like Stacey-Dash-4-psd67013
b0b
b0b
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:47 am

Mmmm. Mm. Mmmmm!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:It looks like it's Morgan Freeman...until they see what he has said about conservatives:

"Their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term.  What’s, what does that, what underlines that? 'Screw the country. We’re going to whatever we do to get this black man, we can, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man outta here.'"

"The lengths that people will go to to show their prejudices!  You see some of these signs that say, 'TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!'  What the **** is that? Whose country are you talking about?"

"I think the Republicans have pretty much destroyed themselves by allowing themselves to be controlled by a small contingent of people with a lot of money.  (The Koch brothers) and the Rush Limbaugh’s of the world. All those … strange people."

So- Morgan Freeman is a left-winger that can't see past Obama's skin color when judging his character, ability and agenda. That is the fault of exactly who? And what is the point of this? If by Right-Wingers you are referring to people that believe in the Rule of Law ( not men), Democratic Republicanism and Constitutional Law, then what has color to do with that? Blacks that believe in that are traitors to their race because that's "White Man Thinking"?

Its clear that its perfectly OK to advocate racial supremacy for any group except whites. All that is white is square, uncool, oppressive and hateful. The United States is inherently "white" and therefore inherently square, uncool, oppressive and hateful. To defend the United States and its heritage is to defend slavery, oppression, racism and hate. Marxist theory speaks the "Permanent Revolution" and that's exactly what demonization of White Western Democracy accomplishes: The basis for permanent grievances that justify permanent revolutionary action. And that is Obama in a nutshell: A Marxist that utilizes race to create a permanent Marxist Revolution.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Hooked one!!! He's angry better strap in.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:53 pm

xsanguine wrote:I'm pretty sure there's already a thread regarding Morgan Freeman and politics, P.

For the right that is easy. Thomas Sowell, Ben carson, Hermain Caine, Condelezza Rice, Walter Williams, and on and on.

but this is a trick question. The left does not consider any of them black.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:26 pm

No offense, but who gives a **** what Morgan Freeman thinks?
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:37 pm

your a racist PM.

And a simple correction to make Morgan's comments accurate, fill in the blanks depending on if a Dem or Repub is in office.

"Their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that [the current president] only serves one term. What’s, what does that, what underlines that? 'Screw the country. We’re going to whatever we do to get this [president of a different political party], we can, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this [liberal / conservative] outta here.'"

Unfortunately I wish those changes were not reality.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:It looks like it's Morgan Freeman...until they see what he has said about conservatives:

"Their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term.  What’s, what does that, what underlines that? 'Screw the country. We’re going to whatever we do to get this black man, we can, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man outta here.'"

"The lengths that people will go to to show their prejudices!  You see some of these signs that say, 'TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!'  What the **** is that? Whose country are you talking about?"

"I think the Republicans have pretty much destroyed themselves by allowing themselves to be controlled by a small contingent of people with a lot of money.  (The Koch brothers) and the Rush Limbaugh’s of the world. All those … strange people."

How come I have to like Morgan Freeman? He was a pussy in Shawshank, but I liked him in Oblivion. I guess my favorite black guy is still my brother in law with Rick Mahorn running a close second.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down