Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you guys have time for all this shit?

5 posters

Go down

How do you guys have time for all this shit? Empty How do you guys have time for all this shit?

Post by Herbie Green Fri 28 Jul 2017 - 23:45

I barely have a job and I cant keep up
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

How do you guys have time for all this shit? Empty Re: How do you guys have time for all this shit?

Post by kingstonlake Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 0:07

I made time for this thread.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How do you guys have time for all this shit? Empty Re: How do you guys have time for all this shit?

Post by Turtleneck Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 0:10

Time for what?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 0:33

Turtleneck wrote:Time for what?

I dont know.  I have been watching news coverage for like 12 hours the last couple of days and reading stuff on line.  But meanwhile you are posting 5 paragraph essays about stuff I havent heard about and reading books about the Bolshevick revolution
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 0:42

Herbie Green wrote:

I dont know.  I have been watching news coverage for like 12 hours the last couple of days and reading stuff on line.  But meanwhile you are posting 5 paragraph essays about stuff I havent heard about and reading books about the Bolshevick revolution

How do you guys have time for all this shit? 502811600

My account in shared by two Russian hackers and a guy at the DNC.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 0:44

Herbie Green wrote:

The difference is that your time is wasted watching cable news. You're not going to learn too much there. That's the soap opera. Those 7 faces is boxes on your screen aren't there to educate but to entertain.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 1:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

The difference is that your time is wasted watching cable news. You're not going to learn too much there. That's the soap opera. Those 7 faces is boxes on your screen aren't there to educate but to entertain.

Yeah I have only been following politics for six months
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 11:28

I rarely read your whining posts.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down