Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to the party of science thread?

+2
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
6 posters

Go down

What happened to the party of science thread? Empty What happened to the party of science thread?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-02, 22:47

OP was getting destroyed, da fuq?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What happened to the party of science thread? Empty Re: What happened to the party of science thread?

Post by Death Roe 2017-08-02, 22:52

He went bye bye
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What happened to the party of science thread? Empty Re: What happened to the party of science thread?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-02, 22:54

Death Roe wrote:He went bye bye

That's lame. Seems like an easy way out for morans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-02, 22:56

I liked that .gif I posted. I think it might have violated some rules though.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-02, 22:58

Turtleneck wrote:I liked that .gif I posted. I think it might have violated some rules though.

Was it a male wanting to be a female? That shit OFFENDS me! Why can't they just be happy?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-02, 23:04

No. It was a bear rubbing his genitals.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-02, 23:13

I just want to go on record as saying that to my knowledge masturbating animals is fine.

What happened to the party of science thread? EA3cuVy

Cyn Jim deleted the thread. I do not know why. Perhaps the masturbatin bear. Perhaps because Goose had started 47 threads on the same topic because he is scared of trans people's super human strength they can exhibit to overpower him in the bathroom (but not super human enough to serve in the military.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-02, 23:16

It's also possible that he moved it to the basket which is a totally reasonable mistake that any well adjusted mod could make.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-02, 23:24

The bear had it all out on display. It was pretty insane how the bear just did not care. I mean...it was all there...just flopping around. So maybe it crossed a masturbating animals line. The big mystery is what the bear was looking at. Please speculate.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2017-08-02, 23:26; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-02, 23:25

Transgender man gives birth to baby boy. ‘Love is possible,’ he says. So is ‘being a loving family.’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/02/transgender-man-gives-birth-to-baby-boy-love-is-possible-he-says-so-is-being-a-loving-family/?utm_term=.9e094a26751a
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-02, 23:38

Turtleneck wrote:Transgender man gives birth to baby boy. ‘Love is possible,’ he says. So is ‘being a loving family.’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/02/transgender-man-gives-birth-to-baby-boy-love-is-possible-he-says-so-is-being-a-loving-family/?utm_term=.9e094a26751a

Happiness is disgusting. Will someone think of the norms? Or the fucking bathrooms?!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-03, 07:43

Turtleneck wrote:Transgender man gives birth to baby boy. ‘Love is possible,’ he says. So is ‘being a loving family.’

Huge news....woman gives birth. Thanks for posting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-03, 08:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:OP was getting destroyed, da fuq?

Yes, I felt just destroyed by all of those scientific explanations of 7 genders and how we can move among them just by words.

carry on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-03, 08:36

LooseGoose wrote:

Huge news....woman gives birth.  Thanks for posting.

Maybe I will not tone it down...maybe I will turn it up...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-03, 09:08

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Huge news....woman gives birth.  Thanks for posting.

Hell yes, crank it up. Make the scientific argument that a man just gave birth. After all you love being a part of the party of science....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-03, 09:22

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Hell yes, crank it up. Make the scientific argument that a man just gave birth. After all you love being a part of the party of science....

As usual, the answer is "why do you give a shit?" I don't think you've ever really answered that question other than to draw some really super weak line to where people poo
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-03, 09:29

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Hell yes, crank it up.  Make the scientific argument that a man just gave birth.  After all you love being a part of the party of science....

I was talking about how to respond to you generally. Think yesterday only on steroids.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-03, 09:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

As usual, the answer is "why do you give a shit?" I don't think you've ever really answered that question other than to draw some really super weak line to where people poo

I give a shit because "Man gives birth" is a lie. It's fake news. Of course it's fake news that liberals support so it's ok fake news I guess.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-03, 09:35

LooseGoose wrote:

I give a shit because "Man gives birth" is a lie. It's fake news. Of course it's fake news that liberals support so it's ok fake news I guess.

So no real substantive reason. Cool.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-03, 10:18

LooseGoose wrote:

I see you're still having trouble with the whole "I'm a woman born in a man's body" concept. Not to blow your mind or anything, but it works the other way, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-03, 10:29

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I see you're still having trouble with the whole "I'm a woman born in a man's body" concept. Not to blow your mind or anything, but it works the other way, too.

So is it a concept or science?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-03, 10:33

I'm guessing the reason it bugs people is the whole religion thing. That fairy tale guy in the sky didn't plan things this way.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-03, 10:33

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I see you're still having trouble with the whole "I'm a woman born in a man's body" concept. Not to

blow your mind or anything, but it works the other way, too.

So is it a concept or science?

There it is. When you have nothing to argue, parse a word. Pardon me for not picking a word more suitable for your lexicon, but the two are not mutually exclusive.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-03, 10:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm guessing the reason it bugs people is the whole religion thing. That fairy tale guy in the sky didn't plan things this way.

I don't think it's as complicated as that. I think they just think it's icky and weird. They'll use religion as a crutch to justify it, but really it doesn't have anything to do with that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2017-08-03, 12:15

Yeah, I nuked it - sorry though, I didn't realize you guys were having fun! It just fell too far into the trolling category for me - there was zero intent or effort to engage in conversation by Goose, and I didn't like the hateful tone. Don't worry though - I think I delete about one thread ever two or three months!
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-03, 12:29

Cym Jim wrote:

Yeah, I nuked it - sorry though, I didn't realize you guys were having fun! It just fell too far into the trolling category for me - there was zero intent or effort to engage in conversation by Goose, and I didn't like the hateful tone. Don't worry though - I think I delete about one thread ever two or three months!

Confirmation that masturbating animals is fine
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2017-08-03, 13:02

Cym Jim wrote:

Confirmation that masturbating animals is fine

What happened to the party of science thread? O19sxYY
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-03, 13:17

What happened to the party of science thread? 502811600

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-03, 14:25

Watch those claws, Horny Bear.
Ouch, damnit!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down