Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If swill posters were the people we talk about all the time, here's who they'd be

+4
Cameron
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
8 posters

Go down

If swill posters were the people we talk about all the time, here's who they'd be Empty If swill posters were the people we talk about all the time, here's who they'd be

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-04, 02:51

Here it is. It isn't inarguable.

Travis- Obama. I remind you of a time life was better. Conservatives could play the victim. Democrats could fight fruitlessly for nothing. It was great.

Turtleneck- Hillary Clinton. He's really fucking smart. He gets this shit. His message is awful. We should pick him but we won't because he comes across as an ogre. It's sad. But we really do all get why we didn't go with the smart choice.

Bob- Elizabeth Warren. Fuck I don't know. Bobs on an island here.

dwags- chuck schummer. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong.

Goose- John Cornyn- again, tell me I'm wrong. If you try you're wrong. Check his twitter. Huge fuckin troll

otpt- you want Bernie but you don't get Bernie. You get Joe Kennedy fuck you. but if you knew how much I like him you'd be honored. You get to be president in like 20 years.

Greenway- Bernie. This doesn't even make sense but I really want otpt to fuck himself.

Grr- fuck man I don't know. I'm going to give you Joe Manchin. That makes sense in my head.

Pantry- Paul Ryan. None of this matters to him. He will slobber all over whatever it takes to achieve whatever conservative goal it is that he's getting at. In both cases it's tax cuts, but one of them only cares about billionaires.. Guess which. The other is getting duped.

lws- Marco Rubio. He might put up a fight, but he's gonna do what republicans tell him to do like a good little soldier. (Marco could be a lot of people but I really feel like Marco is the most likely to just do what a bumper sticker tells him so lws gets if.)

Cameron- you're John McCain man. You calls it like you sees it.

Roc- God I don't know someone help. Roc I'm going to give you Corey Booker. I don't know why. I like him. I like you. Your politics seem similar. I'm pretty sure he's gonna be president in 4 years if he doesn't fuck it up. You get to be president now. Congrats.

Tty- you get trump. Why? I already assigned the rest of the conservatives someone else and remembered that no one got trump. That's how useless this is. You won't even see this since you're too busy watching fox & friends. So it's sorta perfect.

Pylon- chris Christie. He gives up on his duties halfway through.

Kingston lake- dog. I do not know really. You get Kamela Harris cause sure. Assign your own later and we will update it.

Nigel- Ossoff. Deal with it.

X- rand paul. Great.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If swill posters were the people we talk about all the time, here's who they'd be Empty Re: If swill posters were the people we talk about all the time, here's who they'd be

Post by DWags 2017-08-04, 07:38

That's a lot of work Travis.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If swill posters were the people we talk about all the time, here's who they'd be Empty Re: If swill posters were the people we talk about all the time, here's who they'd be

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-04, 07:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Here it is. It isn't inarguable.

Travis- Obama. I remind you of a time life was better. Conservatives could play the victim. Democrats could fight fruitlessly for nothing. It was great.

Turtleneck- Hillary Clinton. He's really fucking smart. He gets this shit. His message is awful. We should pick him but we won't because he comes across as an ogre. It's sad. But we really do all get why we didn't go with the smart choice.

Bob- Elizabeth Warren. Fuck I don't know. Bobs on an island here.

dwags- chuck schummer. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong.

Goose- John Cornyn- again, tell me I'm wrong. If you try you're wrong. Check his twitter. Huge fuckin troll

otpt- you want Bernie but you don't get Bernie. You get Joe Kennedy fuck you. but if you knew how much I like him you'd be honored. You get to be president in like 20 years.

Greenway- Bernie. This doesn't even make sense but I really want otpt to fuck himself.

Grr- fuck man I don't know. I'm going to give you Joe Manchin. That makes sense in my head.

Pantry- Paul Ryan. None of this matters to him. He will slobber all over whatever it takes to achieve whatever conservative goal it is that he's getting at. In both cases it's tax cuts, but one of them only cares about billionaires.. Guess which. The other is getting duped.

lws- Marco Rubio. He might put up a fight, but he's gonna do what republicans tell him to do like a good little soldier. (Marco could be a lot of people but I really feel like Marco is the most likely to just do what a bumper sticker tells him so lws gets if.)

Cameron- you're John McCain man. You calls it like you sees it.

Roc- God I don't know someone help. Roc I'm going to give you Corey Booker. I don't know why. I like him. I like you. Your politics seem similar. I'm pretty sure he's gonna be president in 4 years if he doesn't fuck it up. You get to be president now. Congrats.

Tty- you get trump. Why? I already assigned the rest of the conservatives someone else and remembered that no one got trump. That's how useless this is. You won't even see this since you're too busy watching fox & friends. So it's sorta perfect.

Pylon- chris Christie. He gives up on his duties halfway through.

Kingston lake- dog. I do not know really. You get Kamela Harris cause sure. Assign your own later and we will update it.

Nigel- Ossoff. Deal with it.

X- rand paul. Great.
I have no idea what this means, but I'm okay with it.

I think.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-08-04, 08:02

Not sure how to feel right now.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-04, 08:08

Cameron wrote:Not sure how to feel right now.
maybe tired after reading all of that?

If swill posters were the people we talk about all the time, here's who they'd be 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-04, 08:10

I guess I'm just the general public. Forgotten by all the big shots.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-04, 08:13

DWags wrote:That's a lot of work Travis.

Well to be fair I was sorta drunk and couldn't sleep.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-04, 08:22

InTenSity wrote:I guess I'm just the general public. Forgotten by all the big shots.

On the contrary, you're ubiquitous. So ubiquitous and at the same time respected, Travis fears labeling you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-04, 14:05

Good stuff, Travis. Thank you for the respect. I will make sure your loyalty is noted in your file, and the people upstairs are going to hear good things about you!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-08-04, 14:17

Fuck Cory Booker the corporatist coward. Travis you are my mortal enemy now.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-08-04, 20:16

Turtleneck wrote:Good stuff, Travis. Thank you for the respect. I will make sure your loyalty is noted in your file, and the people upstairs are going to hear good things about you!

And here I thought his choice for you was rather insulting...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-04, 20:25

Cameron wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Good stuff, Travis. Thank you for the respect. I will make sure your loyalty is noted in your file, and the people upstairs are going to hear good things about you!

You'd have thought wrong
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-04, 20:31

Cameron wrote:

STFU. He should have picked Gucci Scaramucci for you, but he got fired and is a piece of beach shit now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-04, 20:47

Can I be Nastay Canasta from Looney tunes?

If swill posters were the people we talk about all the time, here's who they'd be Downlo11

If swill posters were the people we talk about all the time, here's who they'd be Downlo10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-04, 20:49

Humpty Miller is a fucking moron. He has shit for brains. Really. He actually has feces inside his head. I am not kidding.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-04, 20:50

Turtleneck wrote:Humpty Miller is a fucking moron. He has shit for brains. Really. He actually has feces inside his head. I am not kidding.

so, can I be him?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-04, 20:55

If you want your brains sucked out of your head and replaced with shit, then yes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-04, 21:04

Dwags dog I pretty much have always pictured you as being chuck schummer. It is what it is
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-04, 21:14

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dwags dog I pretty much have always pictured you as being chuck schummer. It is what it is

O.K., I really only wanted to point out how much he looked like Nasty Canasta
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-04, 21:16

remember when he wrestled Bugs?

If swill posters were the people we talk about all the time, here's who they'd be Images10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-04, 21:24

This whole thing was born out of my drunken mind when I was looking at John cornyn's twitter and thought "man that guy is goose." The rest was just sort of a cover for insulting him if I'm honest with you. Or at least that's what I think I was thinking I don't really remember.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-08-04, 23:18

Turtleneck wrote:
Cameron wrote:

STFU. He should have picked Gucci Scaramucci for you, but he got fired and is a piece of beach shit now.

He called you smart, but he also basically called you an unlikable loser. Just sayin'...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-04, 23:33

Still feelin the bern.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-05, 00:54

Cameron wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

He called you smart, but he also basically called you an unlikable loser. Just sayin'...

I don't know about loser. But definitely unlikable.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-05, 00:54

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Still feelin the bern.

Time to prolly get over it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-05, 01:17

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I am not here to make friends.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-05, 01:27

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I am not here to make friends.

See?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-05, 01:46

Get back in the basket with the other deplorables, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down