Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Your life is "cute". Chides the treasury secretary 's wife to the peasants.

+6
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
InTenSity
DWags
10 posters

Go down

"Your life is "cute".  Chides the treasury secretary 's wife to the peasants.  Empty "Your life is "cute". Chides the treasury secretary 's wife to the peasants.

Post by DWags 2017-08-22, 09:30

Honestly, these are the people the blue collar working class voted in because of a wall and muslims

Fucking peasants. Eat cake.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"Your life is "cute".  Chides the treasury secretary 's wife to the peasants.  Empty Re: "Your life is "cute". Chides the treasury secretary 's wife to the peasants.

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-22, 10:02

Recap? I can't read the story.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"Your life is "cute".  Chides the treasury secretary 's wife to the peasants.  Empty Re: "Your life is "cute". Chides the treasury secretary 's wife to the peasants.

Post by DWags 2017-08-22, 10:09

She basically brags about flying places on taxpayers money the fashions she wears and the money they spend then, somebody says great job using taxpayers money for that and She goes off and tells people basically theyre peasants and they don't live the same lifestyle as her and her wealthy husband
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-22, 10:18

InTenSity wrote:Recap? I can't read the story.

Have you thought about an adult ed reading program or something? I am not trying to be a dick, but you should learn to read.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-22, 10:25

You know, I have this crazy thought that she married for money.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-22, 10:43

Plutocracy is making a comeback.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-08-22, 11:34; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-22, 10:49

Floyd Robertson wrote:You know, I have this crazy thought that she married for money.
I just saw a picture of her, and of Mnuchin. I really think they fell in love with no ulterior motives.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-22, 11:08

I just didn't trust Hillary after she killed those brave Americans in Benghazi with her email account.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-22, 11:26

"Your life is "cute".  Chides the treasury secretary 's wife to the peasants.  DHzBOJXUIAAVBlc

I do not understand the "we" part of her post. What exactly does she do?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-22, 11:29

Also, her post is pretty swampy. Possibly the swampiest of all the super swampy swamp posts ever made.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-08-22, 13:37

It's time to oil the guillotine.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-22, 13:39

There are all kinds of folks who are feeling empowered to say things many thought they've been thinking for a couple decades.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-08-22, 23:00

That website is fucking garbage and it makes me angry. I set my adblock to be disabled on all pages on the domain, and it still pops up that I'm running adblock and won't let me read the shit. I'm not uninstalling the best chrome extension there is just to read their stupid fucking website. Fuck them. Fake news. Sad.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-22, 23:12

Cameron wrote:

That website is fucking garbage and it makes me angry. I set my adblock to be disabled on all pages on the domain, and it still pops up that I'm running adblock and won't let me read the shit. I'm not uninstalling the best chrome extension there is just to read their stupid fucking website. Fuck them. Fake news. Sad.
Ok, so it wasn't something I was doing.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-22, 23:24

InTenSity wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Ok, so it wasn't something I was doing.

No, it was you. You are the worst. Worse than Travis. It is all your fault. All of it.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-08-23, 01:06

I just love it when people that have no abilities of their own speak out on their entitlement. I took one look at this bitch and quickly realized her only talent is to lay on her back and be a sperm receptacle for ugly rich white dudes.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-23, 12:18

Frank Ricard wrote:I just love it when people that have no abilities of their own speak out on their entitlement. I took one look at this bitch and quickly realized her only talent is to lay on her back and be a sperm receptacle for ugly rich white dudes.

There's no need to hold back your feelings here. "Your life is "cute".  Chides the treasury secretary 's wife to the peasants.  502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-08-24, 00:49

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:I just love it when people that have no abilities of their own speak out on their entitlement. I took one look at this bitch and quickly realized her only talent is to lay on her back and be a sperm receptacle for ugly rich white dudes.

There's no need to hold back your feelings here. "Your life is "cute".  Chides the treasury secretary 's wife to the peasants.  502811600

Feelings don't have anything to do with it. It's cold, hard evidence. Take a look at a picture of her. Then look at this Mnuchin dipshit. Then tell me where I'm wrong.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-24, 01:03

Frank Ricard wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Feelings don't have anything to do with it. It's cold, hard evidence. Take a look at a picture of her. Then look at this Mnuchin dipshit. Then tell me where I'm wrong.

But they're newlyweds, which means they're still madly in love.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-20, 21:36

Liberal rag National Review publishes a somewhat critical story of Marie Ant...I mean Louise Linton and her husband, Steve Mnuchin.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453869/steven-mnuchin-louise-linton-embarrassing

These are genuinely awful people, of course, absolute national embarrassments whose comprehensive lack of taste or elementary self-awareness is really quite phenomenal to behold, but what is truly awful is that we have reached a point in the stultification and celebritization of our politics that the wife of the Treasury secretary is a public figure about whom one is obliged to have an opinion. This is a republic; ideally, very few of us would have any reason to care very much who the Treasury secretary is, much less which D-minus-list never-was CSI-extra actress he’s hitched to. The couple were married in 2017, so they are newlyweds, but they are both old enough to know better. If they were the sort of people who knew better. Which they aren’t.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down