Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did Fox News and CNN know where to put cameras for the eclipse?

5 posters

Go down

How did Fox News and CNN know where to put cameras for the eclipse?   Empty How did Fox News and CNN know where to put cameras for the eclipse?

Post by DWags Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:03 am

I mean many at fox at least, don''t really believe science do they? They think the scientists don't know about global warming. Why did they fall for the hoax of the eclipse?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How did Fox News and CNN know where to put cameras for the eclipse?   Empty Re: How did Fox News and CNN know where to put cameras for the eclipse?

Post by Frank Ricard Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:36 am

Jesus dwags, you've completely missed the point. Faux News believes in the science of blonde hair, big tits, long legs, high heels and short dresses. You can't get more science than that.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How did Fox News and CNN know where to put cameras for the eclipse?   Empty Re: How did Fox News and CNN know where to put cameras for the eclipse?

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:46 am

Frank Ricard wrote:Jesus dwags, you've completely missed the point. Faux News believes in the science of blonde hair, big tits, long legs, high heels and short dresses. You can't get more science than that.

You make learning fun.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:55 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:Jesus dwags, you've completely missed the point.  Faux News believes in the science of blonde hair, big tits, long legs, high heels and short dresses.  You can't get more science than that.  

You make learning fun.

Your reply sounds like a Fleetwood Mac song.  You like Fleetwood Mac?
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:59 am

Frank Ricard wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You make learning fun.

I liked Stevie Nicks in her prime, but that's like asking someone if they like breathing. As for the music, I'm only familiar with the big hits. Never took the time to listen to the albums.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:06 am

Fucking CNN

________

Michael Flynn Jr @mflynnJR 7h7 hours ago
Should @CNN be declared a terrorist organization? (Hint: They should)
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:55 am

Turtleneck wrote:Fucking CNN

________

Michael Flynn Jr @mflynnJR  7h7 hours ago
Should @CNN be declared a terrorist organization? (Hint: They should)

We so fucked y'all
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:54 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

I liked Stevie Nicks in her prime, but that's like asking someone if they like breathing. As for the music, I'm only familiar with the big hits. Never took the time to listen to the albums.

You were a good poster in your prime.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:54 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You were a good poster in your prime.

Maybe someday, I'll be able to say the same about you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down