Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment

+34
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
By-Tor
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
Turtleneck
Motown Spartan
aualum06
Cameron
InTenSity
AnomanderRake
Senior Dickfist
SawGreen
kingstonlake
Heat Miser
Bill Cain
I.B. Fine
Watch Out Pylon!
Frank Ricard
CORNER BLITZ
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
Izzo Court
Floyd Robertson
Dr. Strangelove
NigelUno
Tim Wakefield
duffy munn
DWags
Dendrobates
38 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 4 Empty Re: Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-08, 14:30

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
DWags wrote:

Bet.  Oh, and after, I'm giving you a go pro to see the horrified look of 21 year old girls as you go to the bars you used to hang out in.  Honestly, that might be the best entertainment of the weekend cause ND will hang 45 on us.

OTPT is 1 (2?) years out....he'll be good

Boomers do not like facts.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 4 Empty Re: Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-08, 14:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:Did you ever stop to think that this generational crap really doesn't matter? We're all just part of the stupid human race that lives on some planet in a little corner of space. Nobody knows we're here. A hundred yeas from now, nobody is going to remember 99.9998% of any of us anyway.
Please stop being rational Floyd. Travis hates that.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-09-08, 14:55

Floyd Robertson wrote:Did you ever stop to think that this generational crap really doesn't matter? We're all just part of the stupid human race that lives on some planet in a little corner of space. Nobody knows we're here. A hundred yeas from now, nobody is going to remember 99.9998% of any of us anyway.

And unless you were born post 2000 we're all in the same boat. Within a few years kids will be asking what the dinosaurs were like in he nineteen hundreds
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-08, 15:13

Boomers get through their corn maizes faster

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 4 21462510
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-09-08, 20:30

DWags wrote:Boomers get through their corn maizes faster

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 4 502811600
Fucking millennials get lost just looking for the corn maze.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-08, 21:58

Frank Ricard wrote:
DWags wrote:Boomers get through their corn maizes faster

Greatest Generation > Boomers >> GenX >>>>Millennials >>>>>>>> GenZ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Travis
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-08, 22:03

The Pantry wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

Greatest Generation > Boomers >> GenX >>>>Millennials >>>>>>>> GenZ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Travis
P

Plus a zilly
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-09-19, 14:45

Will the disappointments never end??

Today's US teens about three years behind '70s generation when it comes to sex, alcohol and getting jobs

Teenagers in America today are about three years behind their counterparts from the 1970s when it comes to taking up sex, drinking alcohol, and working for pay, researchers said Tuesday.

The findings in the journal Child Development were based on an analysis of seven large, nationally representative surveys of 8.3 million teenagers between 1976 and 2016.

The surveys sought to find out how those aged 13 to 19 spent their time, and how often they engaged in adult activities such as drinking alcohol, dating, taking jobs, driving, or having sex, said the report.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-19, 15:00

LooseGoose wrote:Will the disappointments never end??

Today's US teens about three years behind '70s generation when it comes to sex, alcohol and getting jobs

Teenagers in America today are about three years behind their counterparts from the 1970s when it comes to taking up sex, drinking alcohol, and working for pay, researchers said Tuesday.

The findings in the journal Child Development were based on an analysis of seven large, nationally representative surveys of 8.3 million teenagers between 1976 and 2016.

The surveys sought to find out how those aged 13 to 19 spent their time, and how often they engaged in adult activities such as drinking alcohol, dating, taking jobs, driving, or having sex, said the report.

There will be a certain poster who is a millennial who comes on here and tells us his short comings will be placed directly on his parents.  It's our fault for letting these damn kids become such participation trophy accepting adults.   Not theirs.  It's our fault.  Boomers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-19, 15:08

I do not have shortcomings.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-19, 15:11

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Will the disappointments never end??

There will be a certain poster who is a millennial who comes on here and tells us his short comings will be placed directly on his parents.  It's our fault for letting these damn kids become such participation trophy accepting adults.   Not theirs.  It's our fault.  Boomers.
Well a lot of it is your fault dwags. Something you used to readily admit to until you decided to randomly and irrationally change your mind. But, like you have said in the past regardless of what you say now, boomers are unquestionably the worst generation the world has ever seen. We all know this.

That said, assuming you're talking about me, I'm at best a borderline millennial. Most put the definition at around 1982, but theres of course some bleeding between them for several years in there. It's not like there's some magical line in there where something changed thus marking the end of one and beginning of another.

In summary- while I defend millennials, I'm not sure if I really am one or not. What I do know for a fact is that everything about your generation is completely awful.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-19, 15:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I do not have shortcomings.

Not what your girlfriend told me.

BOOM!    er
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-19, 15:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Well a lot of it is your fault dwags. Something you used to readily admit to until you decided to randomly and irrationally change your mind. But, like you have said in the past regardless of what you say now, boomers are unquestionably the worst generation the world has ever seen. We all know this.

That said, assuming you're talking about me, I'm at best a borderline millennial. Most put the definition at around 1982, but theres of course some bleeding between them for several years in there. It's not like there's some magical line in there where something changed thus marking the end of one and beginning of another.

In summary- while I defend millennials, I'm not sure if I really am one or not. What I do know for a fact is that everything about your generation is completely awful.

No, I take blame for the shitty way we've let the ozone go buh bye, or the fact we couldn't stop spending money as a nation.  Money we weren't taking in.   But as for the Millennials being pussies, I will not take credit for that.  I lay blame squarely on them. If you guys would just have a fucking drink now and then you wouldn't be so  uptight.  

If that shoe fits Travis, then just accept it.   TIA
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-19, 15:53

How do you still call people pussies when you have daughters? Mind blowing.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-19, 16:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:How do you still call people pussies when you have daughters? Mind blowing.

If that offends you, not only do I apologize to you but I'll stop using that term. I've actually heard them and their friends use that term when talking about, well other millennials, for example. In my ignorance I've never realized the offensiveness of it. I'm sorry OTPT I will stop using it.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-09-19, 16:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:How do you still call people pussies when you have daughters? Mind blowing.

Give Wags the complete list of unacceptable words and behavior for those with daughters, save him from embarrassing himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-19, 16:56

LooseGoose wrote:

Give Wags the complete list of unacceptable words and behavior for those with daughters, save him from embarrassing himself.

I know the C word is one. They seem to think Bitch is offensive. OTPT might cringe if he heard my wife and daughter watch a football game together. Maybe he just means I shouldn't say it. And like I say, I'll stop if he's upset by it. Not worth arguing over. He's just trying to make me a better person and for that I'm grateful.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-09-19, 17:23

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I know the C word is one. They seem to think Bitch is offensive. OTPT might cringe if he heard my wife and daughter watch a football game together. Maybe he just means I shouldn't say it. And like I say, I'll stop if he's upset by it. Not worth arguing over. He's just trying to make me a better person and for that I'm grateful.

lol, I wanted him to tell you so I could cheat and know too. Although my daughter is a 27 yo flaming red head that lives up to every stereotype so I don't know if I could offend her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-19, 17:32

DWags wrote:

No, I take blame for the shitty way we've let the ozone go buh bye, or the fact we couldn't stop spending money as a nation.  Money we weren't taking in.   But as for the Millennials being pussies, I will not take credit for that.  I lay blame squarely on them. If you guys would just have a fucking drink now and then you wouldn't be so  uptight.  

I don't know that the shoe fits dwags. Not that I have a problem with it. I mean, I was out of college before iPhones were a thing that existed. MySpace was the dominant social media platform (or at least it was still in the conversation.) no one used twitter as it didn't exist. Few used laptops, only a handful in classes, mostly desktop in dorms. It was a different period than kids now. A bit of a mix of the previous generation and the new one.

But, that doesn't mean I'd have a problem being labeled a millennial. I just don't know that it's accurate.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-19, 19:08

DWags wrote:

I don't know that the shoe fits dwags. Not that I have a problem with it. I mean, I was out of college before iPhones were a thing that existed. MySpace was the dominant social media platform (or at least it was still in the conversation.) no one used twitter as it didn't exist. Few used laptops, only a handful in classes, mostly desktop in dorms. It was a different period than kids now. A bit of a mix of the previous generation and the new one.

But, that doesn't mean I'd have a problem being labeled a millennial. I just don't know that it's accurate.

Yeah, I was born in 1961. The last upside down year till 6009. I think that's either last year of boomers or first year out. Like you I don't know what my level is. I know our monkey bars were on cement, in the 70's we had salt dispensers in licker rooms, suspension helmets, red dye # whatever that caused cancer that morning sickness pill that caused babies to be born deformed and all kinds of "we don't give a fuck about pollution" rules. We never wore eye protection in lab either. The fuck. Some of that shit had to be common sense. I guess we just didn't have any.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-19, 19:11

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

lol, I wanted him to tell you so I could cheat and know too. Although my daughter is a 27 yo flaming red head that lives up to every stereotype so I don't know if I could offend her.

Yeah, I never thought about that word being offensive cause I e heard it from many girls circles. But if it is, it's easy to stop. We know it offends OTPT so that's good enough for me to stop.

Is wimp acceptable?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-09-19, 19:12

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Go on...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-19, 19:15

It doesn't offend me, I just find it super ironic that people with daughters use insults that demean women at the same time.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-09-19, 19:27

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, I wanted him to tell you so I could cheat and know too.   Although my daughter is a 27 yo flaming red head that lives up to every stereotype so I don't know if I could offend her.

Go on...

lol, happily married with 2 kids to the only guy that refused to let her run roughshod over him.....at least that I know of.   And the strange part is that you wouldn't know it at first since he's kinda the strong silent type.  Helluva a nice guy, good provider and a great dad.....as a FiL I'm damned pleased.

Red head verification....it's amazing how quick they go from this to fully grown.
Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 4 ZCkW0gE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-19, 19:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It doesn't offend me, I just find it super ironic that people with daughters use insults that demean women at the same time.

Again, I didn't know that it offended women. My ignorance. In my defense I know a ton of women it doesn't offend, but that doesn't give it a green light to use it. That said I'm not correcting any of my daughters housemates the next time they call the frat boys next door "a bunch of fucking .......ies ".

It's my ignorance and I'm glad you pointed it out. Sorry it upset you. I'll not use it on this board again.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-19, 19:34

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Go on...

lol, happily married with 2 kids to the only guy that refused to let her run roughshod over him.....at least that I know of.   And the strange part is that you wouldn't know it at first since he's kinda the strong silent type.  Helluva a nice guy, good provider and a great dad.....as a FiL I'm damned pleased.

Red head verification....it's amazing how quick they go from this to fully grown.
Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 4 ZCkW0gE

Blink of an eye.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-22, 22:57

Welp: "Crippled by student and credit card debt, struggling to get on the property ladder and suffering a stagnating quality of life, it may come as no surprise that some “generation rent” millennials wish they had been born in their parents’ era."

Millennials wish they weren't millennials by a good majority.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-22, 23:36

DWags wrote:Welp: "Crippled by student and credit card debt, struggling to get on the property ladder and suffering a stagnating quality of life, it may come as no surprise that some “generation rent” millennials wish they had been born in their parents’ era."

When you factor in the exponential growth of AI, they have much to be discouraged about.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-09-23, 04:22

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:Welp: "Crippled by student and credit card debt, struggling to get on the property ladder and suffering a stagnating quality of life, it may come as no surprise that some “generation rent” millennials wish they had been born in their parents’ era."

When you factor in the exponential growth of AI, they have much to be discouraged about.

You guys realize that study was done in Great Britain, I hope. That's not to say that U.S. millennials don't face many of the same challenges but with Brexit and everything is does skew things a little.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-23, 08:04

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The Pantry wrote:When you factor in the exponential growth of AI, they have much to be discouraged about.

You guys realize that study was done in Great Britain, I hope. That's not to say that U.S. millennials don't face many of the same challenges but with Brexit and everything is does skew things a little.

Boomers do not have time to read and educate themselves.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-23, 08:09

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-23, 13:25

The Pantry wrote:

I think we're really getting out in front of our skis with this AI. We're not considering lost jobs. But we usually adapt.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-09-23, 15:05

The OTPT budget illustrated:

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 4 Financial%20planning
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-23, 16:26

LooseGoose wrote:The OTPT budget illustrated:

I'm sure you're making a point, I just can't figure out what it is.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-09-23, 16:33

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:The OTPT budget illustrated:

So Travis was right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-23, 16:41

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So Travis was right.

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 4 502811600 You should try reading what you just posted out loud. We can share a laugh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-23, 16:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Go figure...an extremely angry millennial spouts off, again Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 4 2599972566
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-05, 12:49

The sonsabitches can't help themselves....

Millennials are most likely to spread the flu according to a new survey

Flu season is here and over the next several months between 140,000 and 710,000 people will be hospitlized with the virus, according to the Centers for Disease Control.

The results of a new survey have doctors warning millennials to stay home if they’re sick.

The CityMD survey found people between the ages 18 to 34 who have flu symptoms were much more likely to go to places like work and the grocery store, than people 35 and older.

In other words, they are the group most responsible for spreading the virus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-10-05, 12:52

I'm kneeling the next time I get my flu shot regarding that son of a bitch comment, Goose.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-05, 12:52

“The CityMD survey found people between the ages 18 to 34 who have flu symptoms were much more likely to go to places like work and the grocery store, than people 35 and older.”

Sounds like one group is tougher than the other. Since we are talking about boomers, I’d agree. Leeches of society.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next