Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena)

+14
InTenSity
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
I.B. Fine
Senior Dickfist
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
TheReal_LWS
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
By-Tor
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) Empty Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena)

Post by By-Tor Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:42 am

Post your reviews, thoughts and tips here.    I plan on going soon.    Ticket prices for most events are very cheap considering the fact that this thing has been hyped for 10 years.    I'll prob hit a Pistons game as those prices are dirt cheap.   Can get in tonight, which is the grand opening event for $35 .   Granted it's only Kid Rock but I figured minimum $100.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) Empty Re: Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:53 am

Senator Kid Rock‏ Verified account @KidRock  17h17 hours ago
More
Pouring the first beer at the new place.
Kid Rock's Made in Detroit at @LCA_Detroit.

Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) DJeTcR7XcAAk9Zk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) Empty Re: Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena)

Post by tGreenWay Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:07 am

Kid Rock is made in Detroit. Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:25 am

Kid rock opening the place, cmon man.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:27 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Kid rock opening the place, cmon man.

Should have been the Chainsmokers. I agree.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:27 am

Death Roe wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Kid rock opening the place, cmon man.

Should have been the Chainsmokers. I agree.

I disagree.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:28 am

Eminem or Bob Seger would have been my first choices.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:12 pm

exclusive picture of me being near anything after it's been touched by Kid Rock..

Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) BR127T-2

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:15 pm

I fully support Kid Rocks right to play there and think this shit trying to label him racist is lame. That being said are their any fans of his music on here? I think his music flat out sucks. What am I missing?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Death Roe wrote:Eminem or Bob Seger would have been my first choices.

I agree.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:24 pm

steveschneider wrote:I fully support Kid Rocks right to play there and think this shit trying to label him racist is lame. That being said are their any fans of his music on here? I think his music flat out sucks. What am I missing?
he can play anywhere he wants.. and people are welcome to think he's a racist.

see? it's not that hard to just let people say and do what they like.. Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) 2599972566

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:39 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I fully support Kid Rocks right to play there and think this shit trying to label him racist is lame. That being said are their any fans of his music on here? I think his music flat out sucks. What am I missing?
he can play anywhere he wants.. and people are welcome to think he's a racist.

see? it's not that hard to just let people say and do what they like.. Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) 2599972566

He probably is a racist but I've listened to so many bigoted musicians at this point. If I made moral judgements about the music I listen to I would probably only have Lawrence Welk in my collection. If Kid Rocks music was actually good I would look past the confederate flag and listen to it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:42 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: he can play anywhere he wants.. and people are welcome to think he's a racist.

see? it's not that hard to just let people say and do what they like..   Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) 2599972566

He probably is a racist but I've listened to so many bigoted musicians at this point. If I made morale judgements about the music I listen to I would probably only have Lawrence Welk in my collection. If Kid Rocks music was actually good I would look past the confederate flag and listen to it.
yeah I can't say that I know any of his "songs" really.. I just know that he looks really greasy and probably in need of vaccinations.

does bring up the question that I've debated in my mind a bit.. could I be a fan of an artist if they're diametrically opposed to my general social/cultural worldview..? I don't see how I could be - thankfully, folks I listen to and admire tend to be fairly open-minded and forward thinking.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:48 pm

As long as it isn't Jack White, I am happy.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

He probably is a racist but I've listened to so many bigoted musicians at this point. If I made morale judgements about the music I listen to I would probably only have Lawrence Welk in my collection. If Kid Rocks music was actually good I would look past the confederate flag and listen to it.
yeah I can't say that I know any of his "songs" really.. I just know that he looks really greasy and probably in need of vaccinations.

does bring up the question that I've debated in my mind a bit.. could I be a fan of an artist if they're diametrically opposed to my general social/cultural worldview..? I don't see how I could be - thankfully, folks I listen to and admire tend to be fairly open-minded and forward thinking.

most musicians from the bands I enjoy have a checkered past. I think most people just separate the art from the artist.

Regarding politics world view, I can look past it. I love the Ramones and Johnny Ramone was as conservative as they get. Never bothered me when listening to the music.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:52 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

most musicians from the bands I enjoy have a checkered past. I think most people just separate the art from the artist.

No, you should only surround yourself with, and enjoy the productions of people that think exactly like you. That's the American way...........
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:55 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

That's what logical people do, but that's not who you're talking to.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:02 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: he can play anywhere he wants.. and people are welcome to think he's a racist.

He probably is a racist but I've listened to so many bigoted musicians at this point. If I made moral judgements about the music I listen to I would probably only have Lawrence Welk in my collection. If Kid Rocks music was actually good I would look past the confederate flag and listen to it.

Golly if he's a racist does that mean he hates his son?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:17 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Golly if he's a racist does that mean he hates his son?

How dare you insert truth and logic into an emotional discussion. Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) 506486848
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:24 pm

We could probably just talk about the arena instead of the mega dipshit that is playing at it.

That inside of the roof looks kinda neat.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:28 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Regarding politics world view, I can look past it. I love the Ramones and Johnny Ramone was as conservative as they get. Never bothered me when listening to the music.
yeah, I was never into the Ramones.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Hmm well that's too bad.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:45 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Hmm well that's too bad.
we all have our things.. Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Oh come Bob....Cretin Hop is a classic...I want to be sedated may be better. I was once doused with Ramones sweat as a I worked security for "8 a day for the 80s" at Jenison.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:47 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Oh come Bob....Cretin Hop is a classic...I want to be sedated may be better. I was once doused with Ramones sweat as a I worked security for "8 a day for the 80s" at Jenison.....
that's pretty awesome.

I mean, I know The Ramones when I hear them but I'm quite certain I've never spent a dime on a record, tape, show, t-shirt, etc.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:22 pm

[quote="LooseGoose"]
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Oh come Bob....Cretin Hop is a classic...I want to be sedated may be better. I was once doused with Ramones sweat as a I worked security for "8 a day for the 80s" at Jenison.....[/quot
Whoa they played at Jenison? How was that?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm

steveschneider wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Oh come Bob....Cretin Hop is a classic...I want to be sedated may be better.   I was once doused with Ramones sweat as a I worked security for "8 a day for the 80s" at Jenison.....

Helluva show.   I was into all that punk shit early.  I was a huge Iggy fan even in high school which was pretty oddball for the late 70s.

Found this with a quick google...

8-A-Day-For-The-80's Festival

Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) 1980-05-03jenfh

I would have to admit my memory might be compromised but I would have bet $100 that Siouxsie and the Banshees were there too.  I had an Official Staff TShirt for that for a long time, some chickie heisted it in the 90s.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Will he wave the confederate flag while proclaiming how much he loves the USA?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Will he wave the confederate flag while proclaiming how much he loves the USA?

Do you have an inside source telling you he's bringing it back for the 1st time since 2010?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Will he wave the confederate flag while proclaiming how much he loves the USA?

Take it elsewhere or else!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:27 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Do you have an inside source telling you he's bringing it back for the 1st time since 2010?

Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Will he wave the confederate flag while proclaiming how much he loves the USA black people?

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:37 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Helluva show.   I was into all that punk shit early.  I was a huge Iggy fan even in high school which was pretty oddball for the late 70s.

I would have to admit my memory might be compromised but I would have bet $100 that Siouxsie and the Banshees were there too.  I had an Official Staff TShirt for that for a long time, some chickie heisted it in the 90s.

I actually googled it after you posted and found that site with history of Jennison Fieldhouse as a venue. There were some pretty amazing acts that went through there.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:56 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

#triggered

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:19 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

#triggered

Sorry to wreck your narrative with actual facts, I know how that bothers you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:33 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

#triggered

Sorry to wreck your narrative with actual facts, I know how that bothers you.

When you provide relevant facts that wreck my narrative, could send me a PM? I just want to make sure I do not miss what could be your first  substantive post at tSwill.

I am sorry you are still #triggered over a Kid Rock comment on an Internet message board for fans of Michigan State University. This is a terribly tragic situation. You should not have to go through this alone. I want you to know there are plenty to recovery options we are all happy to assist you with.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:34 pm

#PrayforGoose
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:51 pm

#BanTurtleway

#BantGreenNeck

#GooseIsCool
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:#BanTurtleway

#BantGreenNeck

#GooseIsCool

Do you have small hands?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:13 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I was at that show, Ramones were great.
Funny now they wouldn't print Mi-Sex on the poster Pizza Pizza Arena thread (Little Caesars Arena) 502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next