Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?

+12
Death Roe
InTenSity
Frank Ricard
TheReal_LWS
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Wally Fairway
CORNER BLITZ
tTy
NigelUno
The Pantry
DWags
16 posters

Go down

Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?   Empty Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?

Post by DWags 2017-09-19, 20:13

I mean I've had the great pleasure of being in the D.C. Quake and three days later a hurricane at ocean city Maryland on one vacation, but both of those were fairly minor compared to what's happening now and it only ruined our measly family vacation not our lives
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?   Empty Re: Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-19, 20:38

End of the World. You knew it was coming. The super volcano under Yellowstone will finish the job.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?   Empty Re: Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-19, 21:00

I'm not worried.

I live inland.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-09-19, 21:01

It is prolly trump an publican retrol of the weathers!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-09-19, 21:02

no
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-09-19, 22:32

these are fd though

https://twitter.com/JohanAlvarez/status/910223245697257474

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/DapperPointedJay
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-09-19, 22:33

Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?   Maui10
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-09-20, 09:48

Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?   Shit-aint-been-the-same-since-the-eclipse-wacky-weather-27652934
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-20, 09:51

it's okay, everyone.. I've been thinking and praying.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-20, 10:40

Wake me up when white people are impacted.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-20, 10:43

JLaw is more than a bit concerned:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/hurricane-irma-harvey-donald-trump-jennifer-lawrence-mother-nature-storms-climate-change-florida-a7937691.html
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-09-20, 11:20

gHost Spartan wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:JLaw is more than a bit concerned:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/hurricane-irma-harvey-donald-trump-jennifer-lawrence-mother-nature-storms-climate-change-florida-a7937691.html

As are most people who care about clean air, water and rising temperatures.

That's not the problem. God is pissed. No joke. Just ask some of my family members that actually think that. Can't be climate change, it has to be god. We're royally fucked.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-20, 12:15

Good lord. 229 dead so far in Mexico including 21 school children in a collapsed school building. Horrible video.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-20, 12:20

Frank Ricard wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

As are most people who care about clean air, water and rising temperatures.

That's not the problem. God is pissed. No joke. Just ask some of my family members that actually think that. Can't be climate change, it has to be god. We're royally fucked.

According to JLaw it is "Mother Nature" reacting to Trump election. lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-09-20, 13:24

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

That's not the problem.  God is pissed.  No joke.  Just ask some of my family members that actually think that.  Can't be climate change, it has to be god.  We're royally fucked.

Didn't some backasswards dumbfuck say that Katrina happened because of the gays, and god is mad, or some shit like that. It goes both ways. Oh, except that one has million of devout followers that sends them money and believes everything that said, and the other is an actress.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-09-20, 13:36

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

Do you not believe in climate change?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-20, 13:47

Which one of these people are you gonna believe?  

Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?   Jennif10

Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?   65008910
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-20, 14:01

InTenSity wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Didn't some backasswards dumbfuck say that Katrina happened because of the gays, and god is mad, or some shit like that. It goes both ways. Oh, except that one has million of devout followers that sends them money and believes everything that said, and the other is an actress.

Yep, agreed. Both are equally stupid and evil.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-09-20, 14:04

Jennifer Lawrence is evil? Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?   502811600 You're a loon.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-20, 14:14

Death Roe wrote:Jennifer Lawrence is evil? Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?   502811600 You're a loon.

Well she is definitely no Skynet.............Wink
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-09-20, 14:15

Huh?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-09-20, 17:06

The fact that Trump is president just shows it's the end of the world. We were already fucked then. Since I have come to terms with that, I'm not concerned of all the other shit going on.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-20, 17:43

Dendrobates wrote:The fact that Trump is president just shows it's the end of the world. We were already fucked then. Since I have come to terms with that, I'm not concerned of all the other shit going on.

:lol:
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-21, 08:30

Dendrobates wrote:The fact that Trump is president just shows it's the end of the world. We were already fucked then. Since I have come to terms with that, I'm not concerned of all the other shit going on.
quick reminder that 81% of "christians" voted for a white supremacist bigot who brags about sexually assaulting women.

Is anybody else a bit concerned about Mexico earthquakes and three pretty wicked hurricanes?   1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-09-21, 08:36

DWags wrote:I mean I've had the great pleasure of being in the D.C. Quake and three days later a hurricane at ocean city Maryland on one vacation, but both of those were fairly minor compared to what's happening now and it only ruined our measly family vacation not our lives

Yes, if this type of hurricane seasons persist it is going to be devastating for that region. Wait until global warming caused the oceans to rise.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-09-21, 09:19

Self identified Christian numerologist David Meade claims the End of The World begins on 23 Sept 17. Maybe Harvey, Irma, Maria and the two Mexican earth quakes are part of the dress rehearsal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/09/20/the-christian-numerologist-whose-biblical-doomsday-claim-has-some-nervously-eyeing-sept-23/?utm_term=.9ce864418e35

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-09-21, 09:39

September 23rd, you say. That's my wife's birthday, I can get behind this theory..................
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-21, 09:41

Fuck, I hope we at least have enough time to beat fucking ND that day.  Then, have at it God.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down