Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Puerto Rico is an island. Surrounded by water."

+12
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
NigelUno
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." Empty "Puerto Rico is an island. Surrounded by water."

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-29, 12:15

"Big water"

Suspect

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." Empty Re: "Puerto Rico is an island. Surrounded by water."

Post by DWags 2017-09-29, 12:16

It's a bitch getting to a peninsula like that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." Empty Re: "Puerto Rico is an island. Surrounded by water."

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-29, 12:17

He's not wrong.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-29, 12:18

the level of enlightenment in unsurpassed.

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." 170821151707-donald-trump-eclipse-exlarge-169

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-29, 12:26

"It's out in the ocean — you can't just drive your trucks there from other states."

Sounds like a great tourism pitch. All they need now is fudge and some horses.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-29, 12:36

NigelUno wrote:"It's out in the ocean — you can't just drive your trucks there from other states."

Sounds like a great tourism pitch. All they need now is fudge and some horses.
someone should tell him that North Korea, whom he wants to nuke, is a whole ocean away.. while Puerto Rico only wants some food and water.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-09-29, 13:21

Trump is the dumbest president ever... we're not disputing that are we?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-29, 13:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Trump is the dumbest president ever... we're not disputing that are we?
he's absolutely the dumbest president ever - but some people value education more than others. That's the problem.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-09-29, 13:39

"I'm gonna build this totally bitchin' bridge from Florida to Puerto Rico, so we don't have to worry about this crazy water any more. Who knew it was there? It's going to be the best bridge ever. Crooked Hillary would have never thought of this. I'm fucking amazing."
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-29, 14:06

It's in the middle of the ocean.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-09-29, 14:09

tGreenWay wrote:It's in the middle of the ocean.

You're in the middle of the ocean!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-29, 14:14

I mean, his supporters probably are just now finding out what an island is.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-09-29, 19:50

NigelUno wrote:"Big water"

Suspect

As a silly boy once asked me - "What part of that is wrong?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-29, 19:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:He's not wrong.
LooseGoose wrote:

Suspect

Already pointed that out goose. Bad job.

The great news is that the president's lying rate went from 67% of the time to 66.8% of the time with this comment!

Any word from the senator in the hospital who is the only reason they couldn't repeal Obamacare? #thoughtsandprayers #senatorwhoever
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-29, 20:42

LooseGoose wrote:

Suspect

Who said it was wrong?

Still working on that multiple choice in the other thread?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-29, 20:54

I wonder if trumpers got to that 5th grade reading level he talks at yet.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-30, 08:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:It's in the middle of the ocean.

You're in the middle of the ocean!

Technically we're in between two oceans.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-30, 08:55

And Trump attacks the Mayor of San Juan...

Puerto Rico: Mayor pleads for better response; Trump hits back
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-09-30, 09:02

Trump is disgusting. I don't see how anyone can defend him anymore. The tweets he put out this morning are a signal to his rascist base that he doesn't want to help brown people.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-30, 09:25

In his defense if anyone knows anything about poor leadership.

lol I kid I kid. But seriously folks fuck this man on every single level. He's a literal monster. Anyone who still supports him at this point are either monsters themselves or morons who don't even know what he's saying on daily basis.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-30, 09:47

(And now going after CNN...)

Donald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump
The Fake News Networks are working overtime in Puerto Rico doing their best to take the spirit away from our soldiers and first R's. Shame!
5:07 AM - 30 Sep 2017

(Of course, no one would know how bad it was there without CNN...which is the real issue.)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-30, 09:56

Trump attacks San Juan mayor over hurricane response

Rolling Eyes
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-30, 10:37

Yes Donnie, it the spirit of our well fed, clothed, and hydrated troops we need to worry about in Puerto Rico.

What fucking douche bag.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-30, 12:39

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/09/30/san-juan-mayor-responds-trump-tweets.cnn
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-30, 12:41

Honoré reacts to Trump's San Juan mayor tweets

Retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré, who commanded the military's response to Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, responds to President Trump's tweets on San Juan's mayor by saying, "The mayor's living on a cot and I hope the President has a good day at golf."

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-30, 13:52

Lin-Manuel Miranda to Trump: 'You're going straight to hell'

"Hamilton" creator Lin-Manuel Miranda did not mince words in his message to Donald Trump following the President's Saturday morning Twitter attacks on San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz.

"You're going straight to hell, @realDonaldTrump," the Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright tweeted at the President. "No long lines for you. Someone will say, 'Right this way, sir.' They'll clear a path."

"She has been working 24/7. You have been GOLFING," Miranda added in a follow-up tweet. "You're going straight to hell. Fastest golf cart you ever took."

"Did you tweet this one from the first hole, 18th hole, or the club? Anyway, it's a lie. You're a congenital liar," he wrote in response to a third tweet from Trump, adding with a link to a donation site for a Latino nonprofit.

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-09-30, 21:43

Trump is a worthless human being.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-01, 09:53

Cardona: Trump is a joke of a president

This lady gives it to Trump. Dang.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-10-01, 10:30

The cowardly war wimp is hiding behind "The Troops"

If you don't agree with him you hate America and and disrespect The Troops.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-01, 11:48

Gosh.....is it possible the Mayor of San Juan is a press whore that's lying for political gain?

EXCLUSIVE: Fellow Puerto Rico Mayor Rips San Juan Mayor — ‘She’s Not Participating In Any Meetings’

The mayor of Guaynabo, Puerto Rico cast serious doubt Saturday on the claims made by San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz, who has repeatedly attacked President Trump and accused him of abandoning Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.

Guaynabo’s mayor, Angel Perez, said in an interview with The Daily Caller that his experience with the federal government has been different from Cruz’s, in part because — unlike Cruz — he has been participating in meetings with officials from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and other federal agencies.

When asked about Cruz’s “genocide” statement, Perez said, “I don’t know why she is saying that. When asked about Cruz’s “genocide” statement, Perez said, “I don’t know why she is saying that. What I can tell you is my experience. She is not participating in any meetings and we had a couple already with the governors and with representation of FEMA and of HUD, of these whole federal agencies that have given us help and she’s not participating in those meetings and some mayors from her political party have been participating, so I don’t know why she is saying that. My experience is very different.”

So she's lying and the lemmings here and in the media swallow it all up since it fits their narrative.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-01, 11:49

LooseGoose wrote:Gosh.....is it possible the Mayor of San Juan is a press whore that's lying for political gain?

EXCLUSIVE: Fellow Puerto Rico Mayor Rips San Juan Mayor — ‘She’s Not Participating In Any Meetings’

The mayor of Guaynabo, Puerto Rico cast serious doubt Saturday on the claims made by San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz, who has repeatedly attacked President Trump and accused him of abandoning Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.

Guaynabo’s mayor, Angel Perez, said in an interview with The Daily Caller that his experience with the federal government has been different from Cruz’s, in part because — unlike Cruz — he has been participating in meetings with officials from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and other federal agencies.

When asked about Cruz’s “genocide” statement, Perez said, “I don’t know why she is saying that. When asked about Cruz’s “genocide” statement, Perez said, “I don’t know why she is saying that. What I can tell you is my experience. She is not participating in any meetings and we had a couple already with the governors and with representation of FEMA and of HUD, of these whole federal agencies that have given us help and she’s not participating in those meetings and some mayors from her political party have been participating, so I don’t know why she is saying that. My experience is very different.”

So she's lying and the lemmings here and in the media swallow it all up since it fits their narrative.

What is she lying about?

And I suppose you're OK with Trump golfing yesterday? Or do you think the optics of that make him look incredibly insensitive?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-01, 11:55

This guys brain has been rotten from years and years of reading the daily caller. There's no point anymore.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-01, 12:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This guys brain has been rotten from years and years of reading the daily caller. There's no point anymore.

OK Chief.

She's not getting any aid AT ALL......those pallets behind her as she whines only exist in your fevered imagination.

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." San-juan-mayor-soto-600x379
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-01, 12:10

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This guys brain has been rotten from years and years of reading the daily caller. There's no point anymore.

OK Chief.

She's not getting any aid AT ALL......those pallets behind her as she whines only exist in your fevered imagination.

Your brain is beyond fucked at this point

Or youre a monster at your core. Whichever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-01, 12:19

LooseGoose wrote:

OK Chief.

Trump has done a _______ job so far.

Fill in the blank:

A. Great
B. Good
C. Average
D. Poor
E. Terrible

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-01, 18:56

Can't dispute the facts so attack the source of the facts. Weak sauce.

She was on ABC today and acknowledged she had met with no one, just complained. Typical.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-01, 18:59

NigelUno wrote:And I suppose you're OK with Trump golfing yesterday? Or do you think the optics of that make him look incredibly insensitive?

Please link me to your post criticizing Obama golfing while men died in Afghanistan? I guess it didn't matter to you or your press masters then. Hypocrites.

IF you recall Bush stopped golfing during the wars.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-01, 19:00

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

OK Chief.

lol, sorry that it bothers you so much that you fell for her false shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-01, 19:06

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." 502811600 "Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." 502811600

I love reading this board.

Well this president who I identify with more didn't smile or eat while citizens died! "Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." 502811600

What a bunch of moran sheep. Holy sheeeeet!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-10-01, 19:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

lol, sorry that it bothers you so much that you fell for her false shit.
Those pallets are what private companies have donated. How long do you think a pallet of food is going to last? It doesn't matter, they're not in the womb, their life isn't worth it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next