Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a few Nature/Sunset pics for you guys

+7
MSU addict
Phil McCrackin
Floyd Robertson
Stan Sitwell
BRODSON
Green Ninja
Sponge Worthy
11 posters

Go down

Got a few Nature/Sunset pics for you guys Empty Got a few Nature/Sunset pics for you guys

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-06-11, 13:41

I took these last night at about sunset over my place..

This is why I need-me one of them quad-copters and a GoPro  Rolling Eyes . It was relatively uncomfortable free-climbing a tower I have on the farm  affraid [img]Got a few Nature/Sunset pics for you guys Photot10[/img]

[img]Got a few Nature/Sunset pics for you guys Fromto10[/img]

[img]Got a few Nature/Sunset pics for you guys Photo_10[/img]
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Got a few Nature/Sunset pics for you guys Empty Re: Got a few Nature/Sunset pics for you guys

Post by Green Ninja 2014-06-11, 13:52

Got a few Nature/Sunset pics for you guys 1486952199 That is gorgeous. With that quadcopter you could get some sweet videos!!!
Green Ninja
Green Ninja
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Got a few Nature/Sunset pics for you guys Empty Re: Got a few Nature/Sunset pics for you guys

Post by BRODSON 2014-06-11, 13:55

can we get some pics of hot farm girls?
BRODSON
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Sitwell 2014-06-11, 14:16

Where you live brah?
Stan Sitwell
Stan Sitwell
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-06-11, 14:20

Stan Sitwell wrote:Where you live brah?

BFE, but I never knew it could look so nice.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-06-11, 14:30

Stan Sitwell wrote:Where you live brah?

Western Oregon. It's quite gorgeous this time of year..

Things turn really brown like July 1.
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-06-11, 14:50

Nice photos.
On a related note, I really want my own aerial drone.
Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-06-11, 14:54

Phil McCrackin wrote:Nice photos.
On a related note, I really want my own aerial drone.

Me too..I really want to do some action movies with some of my cars (some new, some old) out on these country roads. I can go +120 without the neighbors even raising an eyebrow so it'd make for some fun videos.
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2014-06-11, 14:58

I think you should paint "SEE ROCK CITY" on the barn, just for the heck of it.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-06-11, 15:09

Sponge Worthy wrote:

Me too..I really want to do some action movies with some of my cars (some new, some old) out on these country roads. I can go +120 without the neighbors even raising an eyebrow so it'd make for some fun videos.

Strap a go-pro to the side of your car and post videos here. Just don't go out like this kid did:

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-06-11, 15:16

Awesome. I'd love to have a farm like that.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-06-11, 16:49

Phil McCrackin wrote:

Strap a go-pro to the side of your car and post videos here. Just don't go out like this kid did:

I got all distracted on the Nurbergring crash videos in that link..he he awesome
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Hightower 2014-06-11, 20:25

Are you Bob Evans?
Ted Hightower
Ted Hightower
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-06-11, 20:44

BRODSON wrote:can we get some pics of hot farm girls?

Got a few Nature/Sunset pics for you guys Hillar10

Got a few Nature/Sunset pics for you guys Hillar11
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-06-12, 00:12

How's that party for the Oregon game coming along ? Invites going out soon ?

I'll stay in the barn.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-06-12, 00:13

Ps. Beautiful setting there. My blood pressure dropped a bit just checking out the pics
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-06-12, 10:56

DroppedByADime wrote:How's that party for the Oregon game coming along ?    Invites going out soon ?  

I'll stay in the barn.  

I've got a lot of tailgate plans going, actually..ordered a Spartan easy-up, a couple of chairs (I had no tailgate equipment at all!) and cornhole bags.

Parking spot is reserved across the street from the stadium and we'll be setting up Friday and staying overnight in town, if not camping right there. There are a bunch of people from Seattle and PDX helping and also trying to get parking spots reserved at the Masonic Lodge (they typically host the parking for most visiting-team tailgates) and we'll be able to have ample food and booze as it's a private affair..

So the "party" idea is a bit up in the air. I have come to the conclusion that most visitors from out of town are going to the coast, the mountains, Seattle and PDX, golfing, etc and it's gonna be tough to have much of a turnout on Friday or Saturday, but I'm completely open to a Saturday night get together at the farm and/or even Sunday.

Of course there will be food and drinks for people at the tailgate right after the game too, so that could be a good party. Our place is mostly North of Eugene about 1 1/2hr, then an hour to PDX or airport up from there.

Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down