Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conservatives declare war on Halloween

+6
Dendrobates
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
10 posters

Go down

Conservatives declare war on Halloween Empty Conservatives declare war on Halloween

Post by Turtleneck Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:08 am

You can’t say Happy Halloween without LooseGoose going ballistic.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/18/dont-care-halloween-gruesome-tacky-yard-decorations-sick-rude/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Conservatives declare war on Halloween Empty Re: Conservatives declare war on Halloween

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:52 am

Merry Christmas turtleneck.

IM SO GLAD WE CAN SAY THAT AGAIN
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Conservatives declare war on Halloween Empty Re: Conservatives declare war on Halloween

Post by Turtleneck Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:53 am

Why can't we say Happy Halloween!?!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:43 am

Merry Halloween
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:48 am

love me some fragile right wing snowflakes.... Conservatives declare war on Halloween 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:04 am

The person who wrote that must be one of my neighbors. We had Halloween up before September was over.

Funny thing, there is a guy in my hood who does an elaborate display with these dummies. It's quite gruesome. He's got Chucky, he's got Freddy Krueger, he's got zombies, he's got some dude hanging bodies wrapped in garbage bags from a tree, etc. He's got all of these Danger, Beware, Evil signs etc etc.

My wife told me he posted a note that one of his "enlightened" neighbors left on his car or house on Facespace about how if he truly knew God he would know that Evil is real and is not something to make light of, etc and he should reconsider his disgusting displays.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:04 am

Wow, this guy has a broomstick so far up his ass. Get over it, it's for a month.

What I find amusing is that he is blaming these decorations as so pagan and secular that it's insulting to him. Yet, Christmas is the ultimate original pagan and secular holiday.

Reminds me of an old friend of mine, whose parents would never let her go trick or treating growing up because it celebrated the devil.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:12 am

Dendrobates wrote:Wow, this guy has a broomstick so far up his ass. Get over it, it's for a month.

What I find amusing is that he is blaming these decorations as so pagan and secular that it's insulting to him. Yet, Christmas is the ultimate original pagan and secular holiday.

Reminds me of an old friend of mine, whose parents would never let her go trick or treating growing up because it celebrated the devil.
people are a strange bunch.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:22 am

My BIL didn't want my niece out trick or treating at first. He thought it taught poor life skills. He didn't want her to learn to beg for candy. My sister prevailed though and she's aloud to go out.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:29 am

you'd think they'd enjoy Halloween since their christian leader is orange... kinda goes with the color scheme.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:40 am

That's a shame because these guys would be a blast at a Halloween party.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:43 am

I'm not going to watch that video.. but that also happened in the town I grew up in.. back in the 80's. Nutjob jesus freak got himself bit and refused treatment.

I guess god needed another crazy person in heaven and called him home.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:17 am

Hell Houses are scarier than any yard decorations or trick or treaters I've seen.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sarahburton/evangelical-hell-houses-that-will-terrify-you-if-youre-int?utm_term=.ywkjNj5o5#.rs2ZDZXLX

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:21 am

sending me to church would sufficiently scare me to death.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:48 pm

I found it snooping on my wife's facespace. This is 100% real. See above for context.

Conservatives declare war on Halloween 37636652770_9ace1d0f5e_z
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:06 am

Did 2 people write that letter? The handwriting changes, or seems to.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:14 am

InTenSity wrote:Did 2 people write that letter? The handwriting changes, or seems to.

They were getting worn out by the bottom of the 2nd napkin.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:19 am

There are houses and neighborhood entrances that have Christmas lights up already down here. I think Halloween got skipped.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:23 am

NigelUno wrote:There are houses and neighborhood entrances that have Christmas lights up already down here. I think Halloween got skipped.

Do you decorate for the holidays, Nigel?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:32 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I found it snooping on my wife's facespace. This is 100% real. See above for context.

Conservatives declare war on Halloween 37636652770_9ace1d0f5e_z

God sounds like a dick. And did she write that on grocery bags? What's going on there?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:33 am

InTenSity wrote:Did 2 people write that letter? The handwriting changes, or seems to.

That was Jesus taking over, obviously.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:49 am

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:There are houses and neighborhood entrances that have Christmas lights up already down here. I think Halloween got skipped.

Do you decorate for the holidays, Nigel?

Not for Halloween.

Too scary.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:51 am

Though my kids are intent on putting up Christmas on November 1st, I'm betting that your neighbors are Indian.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Though my kids are intent on putting up Christmas on November 1st, I'm betting that your neighbors are Indian.

There are pockets of Indians around town. Some neighborhoods (especially north of us) have a lot of immigrants (is that the right word?).

I drove by a Fireworks store last Wednesday around 8:30 pm, and it was jammed. I was like...what the hell? And I never noticed a Fireworks place in that spot before (they kind of spring up around the 4th of July).

I learned it was for Diwali.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down