Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What we already know: Donald Trump fits the Millennial stereotype more than actual Millennials

+4
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Turtleneck
8 posters

Go down

What we already know: Donald Trump fits the Millennial stereotype more than actual Millennials  Empty What we already know: Donald Trump fits the Millennial stereotype more than actual Millennials

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-23, 22:03

Everybody — but especially the olds — loves to hate on millennials. We’re lazy, entitled, emotionally stunted, spendthrift, narcissistic, promiscuous snowflakes.

And yet my fellow Americans: You recently made one of us leader of the free world.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-our-first-millennial-president/2017/10/23/f7c5a62c-b828-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html?utm_term=.a062f47f3adb
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What we already know: Donald Trump fits the Millennial stereotype more than actual Millennials  Empty Re: What we already know: Donald Trump fits the Millennial stereotype more than actual Millennials

Post by DWags 2017-10-23, 22:10

“And like a typecast whiny millennial, he can’t tolerate speech that hurts his feewings . Words that offend him are “unfair,” “frankly disgusting,” “bad for the country.” He then tries every weapon available to shut down those words.”

What we already know: Donald Trump fits the Millennial stereotype more than actual Millennials  502811600

There’s a millennial who insists I should stop using a word that I hear my daughters and their friends use because it offends him.

Perfect.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What we already know: Donald Trump fits the Millennial stereotype more than actual Millennials  Empty Re: What we already know: Donald Trump fits the Millennial stereotype more than actual Millennials

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-24, 00:00

Wags (see how I direct my post to you, not the whole passive aggressive way to thing? Try it!)

I’d like the quote where I “insisted” you to stop using the word. I said I was shocked you still use it with daughters. So that kinda detrails your entire post, no? Being surprised at someone doing something isn’t the same as telling someone to stop. I think you’re smart enough to understand that. If I didn’t insist you not post picture of your college aged daughters’ abs on an internet message board, I wouldn’t insist on you stop saying a word.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-24, 00:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wags (see how I direct my post to you, not the whole passive aggressive way to thing? Try it!)

I’d like the quote where I “insisted” you to stop using the word. I said I was shocked you still use it with daughters. So that kinda detrails your entire post, no? Being surprised at someone doing something isn’t the same as telling someone to stop. I think you’re smart enough to understand that. If I didn’t insist you not post picture of your college aged daughters’ abs on an internet message board, I wouldn’t insist on you stop saying a word.

You did insist Harden was better than Jordan. Ok, fine, you didn't insist that either. Whatever.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-24, 00:13

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wags (see how I direct my post to you, not the whole passive aggressive way to thing? Try it!)

You did insist Harden was better than Jordan. Ok, fine, you didn't insist that either. Whatever.

Just roll with it, it’s more fun that way. You can then have arguments with yourself while projecting the opposing viewpoint on another person. Like social security, they can’t lose. It’s the boomer way.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-24, 00:39

Millennials? More like moronnials, amirite?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-24, 00:56

tGreenWay wrote:Millennials? More like moronnials, amirite?

Your jokes have really went downhill. Please develop new material.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-24, 01:13

Turtleneck wrote:

Joke? I was speaking truth to flower. So sorry it hurts your fragile millennial feelings.

It's past your bedtime, do you have someone who can tuck you in?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-24, 01:24

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Joke? I was speaking truth to flower. So sorry it hurts your fragile millennial feelings.

Why don’t you take another nap? You and your fellow napping Americans have sucked the life out of this country. A real useless bunch of people.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-24, 01:34

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Why don’t you take another nap? You and your fellow napping Americans have sucked the life out of this country. A real useless bunch of people.

Exactly! Exactly wrong!

Naps are what re-energize Americans. I belong to a group of people working hard to restore American exceptionalism in workplace productivity... one nap at a time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-24, 06:24

I’m sorry millennial. Why did you bring it up again?

I get it, you weren’t making a judgement, it was stream of consciousness. Whatevs. No big deal

Article did nail it though. What we already know: Donald Trump fits the Millennial stereotype more than actual Millennials  502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-24, 08:10

C-. Apply yourself.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-24, 08:32

Is Donald Trump more like a teenager or a toddler?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/10/24/a-very-important-column-about-whether-donald-trump-is-a-teenager-or-a-toddler/?utm_term=.41dc576e06f1
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-24, 08:41

Whatever happened to us swapping out our millennials for Swedens?   Who was on that committee?  They really dropped the ball.   I knew we shouldn't have let them have meetings at Starbucks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-24, 08:46

I never noticed that the sexual predator and his deplorable supporters were a bunch of fragile snowflakes who need a safe space from mean words and expressions.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-24, 08:52

I don't like the word millennials. And I don't think millennials like it either.

I'm going to trademark millennialists and start a campaign. T shirts. #millennialists
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-24, 08:53

I think you’ve gone to the millennial well to try to rile up dwags (noted boomer hater until it wasn’t convenient) and otpt one too many times Turtleneck. Give him a rest.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-24, 09:09

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think you’ve gone to the millennial well to try to rile up dwags (noted boomer hater until it wasn’t convenient) and otpt one too many times Turtleneck. Give him a rest.

I think you think too much.  Way too much.  yep.  That's what I think.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-24, 09:37

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think you’ve gone to the millennial well to try to rile up dwags (noted boomer hater until it wasn’t convenient) and otpt one too many times Turtleneck. Give him a rest.

I think you think too much.  Way too much.  yep.  That's what I think.

Shut up dwags
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down