Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really good read on Miles Bridges and his decision to return.

+4
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
MSU addict
8 posters

Go down

Really good read on Miles Bridges and his decision to return.   Empty Really good read on Miles Bridges and his decision to return.

Post by MSU addict 2017-11-06, 14:19

The Spirit Of Miles Bridges

MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Really good read on Miles Bridges and his decision to return.   Empty Re: Really good read on Miles Bridges and his decision to return.

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-06, 14:46

I think Bob and Miles would get along splendidly.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Really good read on Miles Bridges and his decision to return.   Empty Re: Really good read on Miles Bridges and his decision to return.

Post by Guest 2017-11-06, 15:01

That sort of coverage is absolutely priceless for MSU. Any basketball parent would want their kid in that atmosphere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-06, 15:37

InTenSity wrote:I think Bob and Miles would get along splendidly.

Really good read on Miles Bridges and his decision to return.   502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-06, 16:00

So, Tum beat Miles a few times?

Tum - 21
OTPT - 2
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2017-11-06, 16:00

LooseGoose wrote:That sort of coverage is absolutely priceless for MSU.   Any basketball parent would want their kid in that atmosphere.
Apparently not Brian Bowen's, they would rather have $100,000.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-06, 18:11

I think my allergies must be acting up...

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-06, 20:48

Rocinante wrote:I think my allergies must be acting up...

You big baby.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-12, 09:37

Another Bridges paean......

How Michigan State's Miles Bridges blazed trail to basketball stardom
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-12, 10:30

After reading about the church Miles attended I decided to check it out. Seems like a good group of people and you can stream their services live here - Stream - I'm hoping Bob will join me in watching them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-28, 11:11

As tough times have hit MSU I find myself watching more of their services - perhaps the goodness here can bring some comfort to all of us.

https://twitter.com/SFTBishop/status/949421873602924544

Robert E. Henson‏ @SFTBishop

He grew up at South Flint Tabernacle...

Well liked by the membership...

Humble and congenial...

Now, star player for the nation’s #1 ranked collegiate basketball team - Michigan State University...

Miles Bridges

Really good read on Miles Bridges and his decision to return.   DS0GKClX4AEz8Yz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-28, 11:30

LooseGoose wrote:After reading about the church Miles attended I decided to check it out. Seems like a good group of people and you can stream their services live here - Stream - I'm hoping Bob will join me in watching them.
thanks man, but I'm pretty sure it would singe my retina.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-28, 11:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:After reading about the church Miles attended I decided to check it out. Seems like a good group of people and you can stream their services live here - Stream - I'm hoping Bob will join me in watching them.
thanks man, but I'm pretty sure it would singe my retina.

They're really quite a musical church Bob. I think you'd come to enjoy their services. Though they do condemn beer drinking and I know you wouldn't like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-28, 11:41

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: thanks man, but I'm pretty sure it would singe my retina.

They're really quite a musical church Bob. I think you'd come to enjoy their services. Though they do condemn beer drinking and I know you wouldn't like that.

Don't churches hand out wine for communion? Seems hypocritical to me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-28, 11:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Why?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-28, 12:06

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: thanks man, but I'm pretty sure it would singe my retina.

I doubt I share the same musical tastes as the folks at the church

I have cut back on the beer, though. One Stroh's at The Peanut Barrel yesterday. First beer I'd had in about a week.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-28, 12:23

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Why?

Because they condemn beer but drink wine. Do I need to elaborate?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-28, 12:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Why?

They're not drinking wine to become intoxicated. I think that's the difference.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-28, 12:32

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I suppose. What if I'm a crazy ass lightweight and get buzzed off of a sip of wine?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-28, 12:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I suppose. What if I'm a crazy ass lightweight and get buzzed off of a sip of wine?

I'd recommend you skip communion or use grape juice as most protestant churches do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-28, 12:36

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'd recommend you skip communion or use grape juice as most protestant churches do.

Screw that. I want to get drunk off the blood of the lord.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-28, 12:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Think that will mitigate the pain from being struck down for sacrilege?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-28, 12:54

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Doesn't God do most of his smithing via lightning? I'll just make sure I'm under a lightning rod at the time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-28, 12:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Doesn't God do most of his smithing via lightning? I'll just make sure I'm under a lightning rod at the time.

There ya go.....all good.

(You still might want to hold Bob's hand as a back up plan.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-10, 20:45

Matt Charboneau @mattcharboneau 58m58 minutes ago More
Bridges asked about internalizing some of the criticism of his game: "Me and Dan Dakich a real close friends (pause, half smile) … but I try not to pay attention to that. I know what I can do. Everybody's gonna have something to say."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-13, 14:29

Michigan State Can Win Title, but Will Dark Cloud Hanging Over University Wear It Down?

“The day that thing came out about the $400, I’m standing in that window, standing right next to you, looking out,” Izzo says, gesturing toward the window. “It was raining that day, and [Bridges] is walking from his apartment to the Smith Center in the rain. He don’t have a car. You don’t see any jewelry with him. He should be the poster child for the NCAA. And the sad news is, I feel bad for him. He didn’t come back to deserve this.”

In October, Bridges was the smiling face of a sport that needed smiling faces. He could be making a fortune in the pros right now. He said he returned to Michigan State because he loved school. From all indications, that is indeed why he came back, and from all indications, he loves school as much as he ever did. Izzo says, “Put it this way: He ain’t dying to get out of here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down