Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

+10
msugolfguy
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 5 Empty Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-21, 09:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I thought those were Catholics.
Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 5 502811600

them too.. it's obviously a fairly pervasive problem within the religious/political community.

I posted an op-ed below that outlines the lack of family values in red states. Child marriage is on the rise in red states at an alarming rate and what’s to blame? Religion and cuts to education.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 5 Empty Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-21, 14:53

Moore says he first laid eyes on his future wife when she was 15 or 16 years old. They married 8 years later, but there's no known (my emphasis) contact between the two during that period.
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/21/politics/roy-moore-kayla-kisor-15-years-old/index.html
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-21, 16:26

Trump is endorsing Moore.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-21, 16:33

InTenSity wrote:Trump is endorsing Moore.

Over Twitter he attacks Franken for his grope photo and then a week later he endorses a child molester. This country is so lost.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-11-21, 16:38

steveschneider wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Trump is endorsing Moore.

Over Twitter he attacks Franken for his grope photo and then a week later he endorses a child molester. This country is so lost.

If this is what the Affordable care act felt like for Republicans then we do have issues.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-22, 07:35

Trump on Roy Moore race: We don’t need a Democrat in that seat

“He denies it. He totally denies it," Trump said, noting the alleged incidents took place about 40 years ago. “Roy Moore denies it — that’s all I can say.”

Trump did not rule out a possible campaign stop with Moore, telling reporters, "I'll be letting you know next week."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-22, 11:07

He's going to win and win big.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-22, 11:17

Rocinante wrote:He's going to win and win big.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 5 Zooey-Deschanel-Sad-Agreement
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-22, 11:18

Retired cop in Gadsden, AL says when she was on the job, they were told to keep Moore away from girls.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-moore-high-school-cheerleaders_us_5a1586e8e4b025f8e932c45f
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-22, 11:52

tGreenWay wrote:Retired cop in Gadsden, AL says when she was on the job, they were told to keep Moore away from girls.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-moore-high-school-cheerleaders_us_5a1586e8e4b025f8e932c45f

That’s when he was a dem. He’s a republican now. I don’t get why Nassar doesn’t use that defense. I bet there are people that would let him walk. No, I guarantee it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-22, 12:41

Just remember Moore will vote for tac cuts that will have a positive impact on less than 1000 people in Alabama,  he'll vote to end abortion and believes the Biblical law should take precedence over Federal law.

Those things overide any and all past activities.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-26, 19:04

Reminder that 81% of republican "christians" voted for a sexual predator and they're going to send a child molester to the US Senate.

Benghazi.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-26, 19:17

Reminder to Bob that Democrats are not exhibiting much leadership on this issue, and seem to be fine making politics and seats in Congress more of a priority.

"We are strengthened by due process. Just because someone is accused — and was it one accusation? Is it two?" Pelosi asked on this week's 'Meet The Press.'

"John Conyers is an icon in our country. He has done a great deal to protect women - Violence Against Women Act, which the left -- right-wing -- is now quoting me as praising him for his work on that, and he did great work on that," she added. "But the fact is, as John reviews his case, which he knows, which I don’t, I believe he will do the right thing."

"Is the right thing what, resign?" host Chuck Todd followed up.

"Based on everything that he knows about his situation, he is entitled to due process, but women are entitled to due process as well," Pelosi replied.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/26/pelosi_icon_john_conyers_deserves_due_process.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-26, 19:31

Democrats Missed A Chance To Draw A Line In The Sand On Sexual Misconduct
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/democrats-missed-a-chance-to-draw-a-line-in-the-sand-on-sexual-misconduct/?ex_cid=538twitter
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-27, 06:16

Turtleneck wrote:Democrats Missed A Chance To Draw A Line In The Sand On Sexual Misconduct
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/democrats-missed-a-chance-to-draw-a-line-in-the-sand-on-sexual-misconduct/?ex_cid=538twitter
I think that guy assumes that "taking the moral high ground" is a positive thing in the eyes of "christian' republicans.

Someone should remind him that the deplorables elected a racist, bigoted admitted sexual predator last year because they didn't trust a woman the mainstream media did their best to destroy via silly, manufactured scandals.

Does he really think disgusting 'christians' aren't going to vote for a child molester in Alabama and, instead, support someone who prosecuted the KKK?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-27, 10:52

Pussy grabber endorsing pedophile.
God bless the GOP
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-27, 10:59

GRR Spartan wrote:Pussy grabber endorsing pedophile.
God bless the GOP
and the guy that prosecuted the KKK is "soft on crime"..

ya know.. because the KKK has some very fine people.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-27, 18:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Democrats Missed A Chance To Draw A Line In The Sand On Sexual Misconduct
I think that guy assumes that "taking the moral high ground" is a positive thing in the eyes of "christian' republicans.

Someone should remind him that the deplorables elected a racist, bigoted admitted sexual predator last year because they didn't trust a woman the mainstream media did their best to destroy via silly, manufactured scandals.

Does he really think disgusting 'christians' aren't going to vote for a child molester in Alabama and, instead, support someone who prosecuted the KKK?

Is it really that hard to condemn cowardly Democrats who are unwilling to say people who harass, assault, and exploit others are unfit for public office? If it is too hard to say it, then you might as well support the harassment, assault, and exploitation of others. I am sorry to see that you put politics ahead of the well-being of others.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-27, 19:04

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think that guy assumes that "taking the moral high ground" is a positive thing in the eyes of "christian' republicans.

Is it really that hard to condemn cowardly Democrats who are unwilling to say people who harass, assault, and exploit others are unfit for public office? If it is too hard to say it, then you might as well support the harassment, assault, and exploitation of others. I am sorry to see that you put politics ahead of the well-being of others.
I'm all over the place here saying Franken, Conyers, the sexual predator, the Alabama child molester, whoever Charlie Rose is, et al. should step down.

My point was simply that being honorable and morally consistent is not something the racist, bigoted 'christian' deplorables are familiar with.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-27, 20:56

Someone contacted the WAPO with a false story about Roy Moore.
Disinformation campaign has started.

But they are going to save the unborn.
There had to be a good reason to endorse putting a pedophile into the US Senate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_no-name%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.52f5071fff8c
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-28, 05:10

GRR Spartan wrote:Someone contacted the WAPO with a false story about Roy Moore.
Disinformation campaign has started.

But they are going to save the unborn.
There had to be a good reason to endorse putting a pedophile into the US Senate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_no-name%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.52f5071fff8c
yep, the fine 'christians' have their sexual predator, now they're gonna get themselves a child molester.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-28, 11:27

Just your daily note that Roy Moore is going to win handily. Carry on.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-28, 11:33

Rocinante wrote:Just your daily note that Roy Moore is going to win handily. Carry on.
this.

I suspect by 5-7%.

then he'll get a nice little apartment in DC to bring his young girls to for bible study.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-28, 12:17

Rocinante wrote:Just your daily note that Roy Moore is going to win handily. Carry on.

It so terrible I don’t even have the words for this shit anymore.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-28, 15:17

I am not sure I want to read this.

Why It’s Justified To Vote For A Morally Questionable Politician: God uses all kinds of ‘immoral’ men and women to bring about his purposes. He is actually rather pragmatic regarding the secular world.

https://thefederalist.com/2017/11/28/justified-vote-morally-questionable-politician/#disqus_thread
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-28, 15:20

Turtleneck wrote:I am not sure I want to read this.

Why It’s Justified To Vote For A Morally Questionable Politician: God uses all kinds of ‘immoral’ men and women to bring about his purposes. He is actually rather pragmatic regarding the secular world.

https://thefederalist.com/2017/11/28/justified-vote-morally-questionable-politician/#disqus_thread
obviously I'm not going to read religious extremist propaganda.. but I suspect they think it's okay to molest children as long as the child molestation being done by a white 'christian'.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-30, 11:00

The new Republican motto.
We're against abortion, so we can fuck em when their 14.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-30, 11:02

InTenSity wrote:The new Republican motto.
We're against abortion, so we can fuck em when their 14.
I was thinking more like "if they're old enough to crawl, they're in the right position".

Ecclesiastes 12:1

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-30, 15:22

our 'christian' child molester snowflake is now mad at Jimmy Kimmel..

Judge Roy Moore‏Verified account @MooreSenate
57m57 minutes ago

.@jimmykimmel If you want to mock our Christian values, come down here to Alabama and do it man to man. #ALSen

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-30, 15:22

and Jimmy Kimmel is up for the visit..

Jimmy Kimmel‏Verified account @jimmykimmel
Replying to @MooreSenate

Sounds great Roy - let me know when you get some Christian values and I’ll be there!

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 5 502811600 Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 5 502811600 Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 5 502811600 Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 5 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-30, 20:21

The Federalist strikes again.

I am going to argue for the very unpopular, even shocking, view that, even if Roy Moore did what he is accused of doing, Alabamans are within their rights to vote for him, and they shouldn’t let Democrats and Never Trumpers shame them into not voting.

Here is one thing we know and should admit from the start: in his early thirties, Moore had a penchant for dating teenagers. Apparently, this was not an uncommon occurrence during this time. In fact, this practice has a long history and is not without some merit if one wants to raise a large family.

To have a large family, the wife must start having kids when she is young.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/11/30/alabamians-vote-roy-moore/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-30, 20:40

I’m convinced that person just wrote that for the clicks so that you’d share it and everyone would click then he’d get money. No one actually thinks that shit come on
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-30, 21:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m convinced that person just wrote that for the clicks so that you’d share it and everyone would click then he’d get money. No one actually thinks that shit come on

It's real. He means it. He tweeted this earlier.

Tully Borland‏
@BorlandTully
Let's be clear, no, I do not support 30-yr-olds dating teens. People need to learn how to read and follow an argument.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-30, 21:42

The tweet ruins the suspense of what’s coming a little bit but check out this amazing performance by ted Cruz. It’s simply... I mean, right there back to back statements like that. It’s amazing 

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/936352215551406080
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-30, 21:48

Cruz is a coward. Cruz took the stage at the GOP convention and refused to endorse Trump only to later cave and offer his endorsement. Trump publically humiliated Cruz's family, but Cruz did not have the courage to stand his ground against a man who took aim at his father and wife. Cruz is disgusting.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-30, 21:50

Remember when he liked that porn tweet though? That was a fun day.

Otherwise yeah he’s a terrible human being all around.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-01, 01:03

Holy fuck. I’m not even sure what to say. Fuck it.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-01, 05:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The tweet ruins the suspense of what’s coming a little bit but check out this amazing performance by ted Cruz. It’s simply... I mean, right there back to back statements like that. It’s amazing 

It’s because the right won’t give an inch and will fight for every inch they can take. He doesn’t even care about what Franken did to those women he just wants him out because he’s a Democrat just like he doesn’t care what Moore did he just wants him in because he’s a republican. This is how they think.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-01, 07:10

Where's Herbie with his obligatory contrarian viewpoint that I don't think he believes?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-01, 07:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The tweet ruins the suspense of what’s coming a little bit but check out this amazing performance by ted Cruz. It’s simply... I mean, right there back to back statements like that. It’s amazing 

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 5 502811600

poor Ted Cruz.. it's bad news when even your own children don't like you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next