Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

+10
msugolfguy
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Post by steveschneider Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 13:24

Rocinante wrote:
He’s using the trump playbook that worked. Never admit anything, always fight back.

And it’s Alabama.

Yep, sad but true. I’m more upset at the general public that will vote for this pedophile.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 14:01

steveschneider wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
He’s using the trump playbook that worked. Never admit anything, always fight back.

And it’s Alabama.

Yep, sad but true. I’m more upset at the general public that will vote for this pedophile.
they're the types that believe what the fake news/mainstream media tell them to.

as I've said, it's unfortunate, but people have the right to be stupid and gullible.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 14:12

- its only been one day, prolly too early for ideal polling that fully accounts for this story. I’ll update mid next week and see where we’re at.
- this link has the race as tied though.
- I hope the Democratic Party isn’t as stupid as all the idiots writing it off as “it’s alabama it doesn’t matter.” It is not impossible.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/henrygomez/poll-shows-alabama-race-tied-after-allegations-against-roy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 14:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:- its only been one day, prolly too early for ideal polling that fully accounts for this story. I’ll update mid next week and see where we’re at.
- I hope the Democratic Party isn’t as stupid as all the idiots writing it off as “it’s alabama it doesn’t matter.” It is not impossible.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/henrygomez/poll-shows-alabama-race-tied-after-allegations-against-roy
here's why I don't trust the polling in this race or most any other race that involves such an immoral, filthy candidate.

how many people, when asked - even an automated landline telephone poll - are going to admit to supporting someone as disgusting as Moore? I think we really need to look no further than the polling leading up to the presidential election last year.

nobody in their right mind would admit - out loud - to voting for a racist, bigoted sexual predator. But they did.. in the privacy of their voting booth when nobody was watching.. after having told pollsters the exact opposite.

I hope I'm wrong.. but I doubt it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 14:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:- its only been one day, prolly too early for ideal polling that fully accounts for this story. I’ll update mid next week and see where we’re at.

here's why I don't trust the polling in this race or most any other race that involves such an immoral, filthy candidate.

how many people, when asked - even an automated landline telephone poll - are going to admit to supporting someone as disgusting as Moore? I think we really need to look no further than the polling leading up to the presidential election last year.

nobody in their right mind would admit - out loud - to voting for a racist, bigoted sexual predator. But they did.. in the privacy of their voting booth when nobody was watching.. after having told pollsters the exact opposite.

That’s the thing bob, it wasn’t exactly a blowout two days ago. It was between 6-10 points for Moore. This story isn’t going to help him, the question is if it hurts or not. 6-10 points in a state race means that it wouldn’t take that many people either switching their vote or just not voting because they don’t want Moore or a democrat.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 14:20

It could also mobilize some people that previously wouldn’t have bothered voting because “I’m a democrat in Alabama, why bother” into voting. I’m not saying Jones will win, I’m just saying that it’s not totally impossible.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 17:53

You’re so cute when you’re optimistic Travis.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 18:00

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 2 Screen14
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 18:56

Turtleneck wrote:Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 2 Screen14

Who can argue with that logic.

Thoughts and prayers
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 8:04

Turtleneck wrote:Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 2 Screen14

Just when you think it's bad...it becomes worse.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 8:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

That’s the thing bob, it wasn’t exactly a blowout two days ago. It was between 6-10 points for Moore. This story isn’t going to help him, the question is if it hurts or not. 6-10 points in a state race means that it wouldn’t take that many people either switching their vote or just not voting because they don’t want Moore or a democrat.
we shall see. I hope the fine patriotic christians of Alabama prove me wrong.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 9:08

If anyone thinks this person isn’t serious, you’re crazy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 7:42

Over a third of polled Alabama voters who indentify as evangelicals say they are more likely to vote for Moore because of the charges.

Same poll reported a ltlle less than 25% would not vote for him.

Reading this crap reinforces why I would never live in that state and why Alabama natives I know have zero interest in moving back.

http://www.newsweek.com/roy-more-sexual-assault-alabama-evangelicals-709015
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 7:49

GRR Spartan wrote:Over a third of polled Alabama voters who indentify as evangelicals say they are more likely to vote for Moore because of the charges.

Same poll reported a ltlle less than 25% would not vote for him.

Reading this crap reinforces why I would never live in that state and why Alabama natives I know have zero interest in moving back.

http://www.newsweek.com/roy-more-sexual-assault-alabama-evangelicals-709015
shocked to hear that 'christians' would vote for a sexual predator and a pedophile.

I mean.. they've never done anything before like this....Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 8:29

uh oh.. the 'christian' republican smear machine is now attacking one of the accusers..

@thejimjams

Purportedly Moore’s main accuser Leigh Corfman has had three divorces, filed for bankruptcy three times, and has been charged with multiple misdemeanors.

my thoughts and prayers are with Roy Moore during this difficult time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 8:34

if Filing for divorce multiple times and having multiple bankruptcies is their new threshold for credibility....

I can’t think of anything clever so I’ll just point out that trump has had multiple divorces and bankruptcies
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 9:23

so.. according to Goose (who I love.. seriously, Goose is my boy).. Moore has until the end of the day to drop out.

I believe he wins.

we'll see.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 9:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:uh oh.. the 'christian' republican smear machine is now attacking one of the accusers..

@thejimjams

Purportedly Moore’s main accuser Leigh Corfman has had three divorces, filed for bankruptcy three times, and has been charged with multiple misdemeanors.

Irony isn't a strong suit with some people.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 9:40

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:uh oh.. the 'christian' republican smear machine is now attacking one of the accusers..

Irony isn't a strong suit with some people.
truth.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 10:27

Alabama:
We Dare Defend Our Rights
To Molest Children
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 10:31

Franklin Graham‏Verified account @Franklin_Graham
Nov 11

Franklin Graham Retweeted CNN

I’m praying for Roy Moore and his family.

in the meantime, the folks I respect are more concerned with his victims.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 12:03

last week the fine 'christian' blamed the colored boy Barack Obama and that woman with the email account - Hillary Clinton - for his pedophilia.

now he's vowing to sue the mean people in the media..

(CNN)Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore says he will sue the Washington Post over its report alleging he pursued sexual relationships with teenagers -- including a 14-year-old -- when he was in his 30s.

"The Washington Post published another attack on my character and reputation because they are desperate to stop my political campaign. These attacks said I was with a minor child and are false and untrue -- and for which they will be sued," Moore said Sunday night during a campaign speech in Huntsville, Alabama.

my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family during this very difficult time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 12:06

Mitch McConnell just withdrew his support. "I believe the women"

The GOP leadership may have done their own digging and what they found was significant enough to walk away.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/mitch-mcconnell-roy-moore/index.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 12:11

GRR Spartan wrote:Mitch McConnell just withdrew his support. "I believe the women"

The GOP leadership may have done their own digging and what they found was significant enough to walk away.

again, check back with me after the election.

I think the pedophilia charges only enhance his elect-ability with the fine Alabama 'christians'.

plus, remember who he is running against - someone who jailed members of the KKK for their role in killing 4 young black girls in the 60's.. that's a liability with the deplorables.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 12:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Mitch McConnell just withdrew his support. "I believe the women"

I think the pedophilia charges only enhance his elect-ability with the fine Alabama 'christians'.

plus, remember who he is running against - someone who jailed members of the KKK for their role in killing 4 young black girls in the 60's.. that's a liability with the deplorables.

Think of how bad that is for Democrats though. They'd take Moore over the other dude. I question where the message goes wrong.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 12:16

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:again, check back with me after the election.

Think of how bad that is for Democrats though. They'd take Moore over the other dude. I question where the message goes wrong.

It’s alabama dude.

Just kidding the thing is bob is wrong, Jones is leading in polls right now. Like I said earlier, I’m not saying he’s going to win but bobs attitude about it is foolish.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 12:18

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:again, check back with me after the election.

it's not that the message, necessarily, is wrong.

It's that folks would rather vote for a pedophile than the person they've been conditioned by the mainstream media to believe the Democrat to be.

ya gotta remember - we're living in a time where education and intellect is seen as a liability.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 12:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

It’s alabama dude.

Just kidding the thing is bob is wrong, Jones is leading in polls right now. Like I said earlier, I’m not saying he’s going to win but bobs attitude about it is foolish.
Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 2 3493939353

I am an idiot.. but you trust the polls much more than I do.

I don't think too many people are going to admit out loud that they're going to vote for a pedophile. Just like November 8th of last year - people didn't want to admit they were going to vote for a racist, bigoted sexual predator. Yet they did.

we'll see... again, I hope I'm wrong.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 12:43

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Lets break down the "They" you are talking about here.   "They" are so tribal that they will vote for a pedophile.   They won't stay home and not vote, they won't switch their vote, they will vote for a pedophile because there is an R by his name.  

Merica.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 12:55

DWags wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

Lets break down the "They" you are talking about here.   "They" are so tribal that they will vote for a pedophile.   They won't stay home and not vote, they won't switch their vote, they will vote for a pedophile because there is an R by his name.  

Merica.
this.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 13:10

DWags wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

Merica.

Wags?

Did you feel this was about Dems when they repeatedly voted for Ted Kennedy? He actually killed a woman. Then he and the press had some laughs about making :waitress sandwiches" when he and Sen Chris Dodd (D) were drunk. I'll bet those women really enjoyed that.

Also look up Studds, Gerry and tell me all about Tribalism? OK?

Studds was a central figure in the 1983 Congressional page sex scandal, when he and Representative Dan Crane were each separately censured by the House of Representatives for an inappropriate relationship with a congressional page — in Studds' case, a 1983 sexual relationship with a 17-year-old male. During the course of the House Ethics Committee's investigation, Studds publicly acknowledged his homosexuality, a disclosure that, according to a Washington Post article, "apparently was not news to many of his constituents." Studds stated in an address to the House, "It is not a simple task for any of us to meet adequately the obligations of either public or private life, let alone both, but these challenges are made substantially more complex when one is, as I am, both an elected public official and gay." He acknowledged that it had been inappropriate to engage in a relationship with a subordinate, and said his actions represented "a very serious error in judgment."[3]

On July 20, 1983, the House voted to censure Studds, by a vote of 420-3. With his back to the other members, Studds faced the Speaker who was reading the motion.[4] In addition to voting the censure, the Democratic leadership stripped Studds of his chairmanship of the House Merchant Marine Subcommittee. (Seven years later, in 1990, Studds was appointed chair of the House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries.) Studds received two standing ovations from supporters in his home district at his first town meeting following his congressional censure.[5]

Studds defended his sexual involvement as a "consensual relationship with a young adult." Dean Hara, whom Studds married in 2004, said after Studds' death in 2006 that Studds had never been ashamed of the relationship. "This young man knew what he was doing," Hara said.[6] In testimony to investigators, the page described the relationship as consensual and not intimidating.[7]

Yep his D supporters weren't "tribal" at all. Nothing new under the sun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 13:12

We will be sure to factor that into Ted Kennedy’s next election. Thank you goose.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 13:13

Guys?

Only Goose can accuse people of tribalism.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 13:15

that's it.. I'm never voting for Ted Kennedy again.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 13:16

Hey Goose,

Do you have a Keurig?

Keurig-erly Curious,

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 14:01

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Merica.

Wags?

Did you feel this was about Dems when they repeatedly voted for Ted Kennedy? He actually killed a woman. Then he and the press had some laughs about making :waitress sandwiches" when he and Sen Chris Dodd (D) were drunk. I'll bet those women really enjoyed that.

Studds was a central figure in the 1983 Congressional page sex scandal, when he and Representative Dan Crane were each separately censured by the House of Representatives for an inappropriate relationship with a congressional page — in Studds' case, a 1983 sexual relationship with a 17-year-old male. During the course of the House Ethics Committee's investigation, Studds publicly acknowledged his homosexuality, a disclosure that, according to a Washington Post article, "apparently was not news to many of his constituents." Studds stated in an address to the House, "It is not a simple task for any of us to meet adequately the obligations of either public or private life, let alone both, but these challenges are made substantially more complex when one is, as I am, both an elected public official and gay." He acknowledged that it had been inappropriate to engage in a relationship with a subordinate, and said his actions represented "a very serious error in judgment."[3]

On July 20, 1983, the House voted to censure Studds, by a vote of 420-3. With his back to the other members, Studds faced the Speaker who was reading the motion.[4] In addition to voting the censure, the Democratic leadership stripped Studds of his chairmanship of the House Merchant Marine Subcommittee. (Seven years later, in 1990, Studds was appointed chair of the House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries.) Studds received two standing ovations from supporters in his home district at his first town meeting following his congressional censure.[5]

Studds defended his sexual involvement as a "consensual relationship with a young adult." Dean Hara, whom Studds married in 2004, said after Studds' death in 2006 that Studds had never been ashamed of the relationship. "This young man knew what he was doing," Hara said.[6] In testimony to investigators, the page described the relationship as consensual and not intimidating.[7]

Goose? Why would you think I’d support either? Seriously? I know you do because of the R, bu it’s insulting that you think everyone operates like you do. “They did it so I am too”. I have no doubt that republicans and democrats are equally as scummy. Fortunately there are people who won’t vote for scumbags either and say it’s because the other side does.

Didn’t you complain about some teen magazine running some horrible story? Did this guys answers really please you to the point you think he should be a senator?

Wow. That’s horrible.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 14:15

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Wags?

Goose? Why would you think I’d support either? Seriously? I know you do because of the R, bu it’s insulting that you think everyone operates like you do. “They did it so I am too”. I have no doubt that republicans and democrats are equally as scummy. Fortunately there are people who won’t vote for scumbags either and say it’s because the other side does.

Didn’t you complain about some teen magazine running some horrible story? Did this guys answers really please you to the point you think he should be a senator?

Wow. That’s horrible.
do you know what else is horrible?

Hillary Clinton - she's horrible!!!!!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 14:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Goose?  Why would you think I’d support either?   Seriously?  I know you do because of the R, bu it’s insulting that you think everyone operates like you do.  “They did it so I am too”. I have no doubt that republicans and democrats are equally as scummy. Fortunately there are people who won’t vote for scumbags either and say it’s because the other side does.  

Didn’t you complain about some teen magazine running some horrible story?  Did this guys answers really please you to the point you think he should be a senator?

Wow. That’s horrible.

Here's what link I'd like.  Show me a link where somebody has come to the aid of the Hollywood scum.   And not just a one person somebody.  Show me the zombie like assholes tweeting about their innocence like these knuckle dragging idiots are doing down in Alabama, not singularly, but in droves. Thousands of them.   My god, I'm not an investigator, nor am I on a jury here, but his answers to Hannity were embarrassing at minimum, alarming at worst.  

Here's what else, and I'll blow everyone away.   I don't give a fuck if you vote for this guy and he gets sworn in office.  We get what we deserve.  But please don't tell me you're a baby saving God fearing righteous living christian.  Just call yourself the scumbag you are and say I'm voting for this guy cause he's probably racist like me, and even though he won't help me out, probably hurt me, at least the colored people will be hurt by him too.  Cause I'd rather the colored and gays get hurt than you help all of us in the same socio economic stratus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 15:04

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Here's what link I'd like.  Show me a link where somebody has come to the aid of the Hollywood scum.   And not just a one person somebody.  Show me the zombie like assholes tweeting about their innocence like these knuckle dragging idiots are doing down in Alabama, not singularly, but in droves. Thousands of them.   My god, I'm not an investigator, nor am I on a jury here, but his answers to Hannity were embarrassing at minimum, alarming at worst.  

Here's what else, and I'll blow everyone away.   I don't give a fuck if you vote for this guy and he gets sworn in office.  We get what we deserve.  But please don't tell me you're a baby saving God fearing righteous living christian.  Just call yourself the scumbag you are and say I'm voting for this guy cause he's probably racist like me, and even though he won't help me out, probably hurt me, at least the colored people will be hurt by him too.  Cause I'd rather the colored and gays get hurt than you help all of us in the same socio economic stratus.
true.

The Hollywood filth that have been accused by women are no different than Moore, the sexual predator, etc - and I've certainly seen nobody here defending the Hollywood filth.. heck, you have people breaking their Keurigs because Keurig decided not to support someone who supports pedophiles.

So.. if you're asking me who has the moral high ground, mainstream Democrats/liberals or mainstream Republicans/conservatives, it's clearly the Democrat/liberals.

maybe that's why it's so hard for republicans to defend.. because they know it's indefensible. Instead, the just scream, cry, boycott stuff and break their coffee makers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 15:10

so apparently the fine 'christian' republican candidate for the United States Senate signs high school girl's yearbooks in his spare time?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next