Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.

+12
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Dendrobates
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
DWags
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  Empty Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.

Post by DWags 2017-11-13, 06:56

Love this stuff.

Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  Jph845
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  Empty Re: Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-13, 07:19

I put mine away. Might have to see if it still works.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  Empty Re: Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-13, 07:27

You really must like Sean Hannity to go to the effort of making a video of destroying a $75+ kitchen counter appliance.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 08:34

Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  502811600

apparently the poor little right wing snowflakes are now upset with a coffee maker??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-13, 08:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  502811600

apparently the poor little right wing snowflakes are now upset with a coffee maker??

Starbucks and now Keurig. This is going to hurt a lot of lifestyles.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 08:41

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  502811600

Starbucks and now Keurig. This is going to hurt a lot of lifestyles.
I just updated the list of things that right wing snowflakes are boycotting.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-13, 10:31

They ain't boycotting molesting 14 year olds, that's for sure.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-11-13, 10:34

I missed something here. What's going on with kurig?

Got to say, I'm just boring with coffee. I guess because I don't love it. I just drink it for the caffeine. So I just stick with my cheap coffee and 12 cup coffee maker. Hubby is the same way.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 10:48

Dendrobates wrote:I missed something here. What's going on with kurig?

Got to say, I'm just boring with coffee. I guess because I don't love it. I just drink it for the caffeine. So I just stick with my cheap coffee and 12 cup coffee maker. Hubby is the same way.
from what I understand, Keurig is/was a sponsor of some racist knuckle-dragging talk show that was defending Roy Moore and his obsession with 14 year old girls. So Keurig decided they'd rather spend their money a different way.. and pulled their sponsorship..

and the knuckle-dragging racist's fans decided to boycott Keurig.. which is fine, too. It's their right to defend/support pedophilia.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 10:54

Rocinante wrote:They ain't boycotting molesting 14 year olds, that's for sure.
the right wing snowflakes are upset with coffee makers, Starbucks, Broadway shows, "Happy Holidays".. the NFL.

but they're perfectly okay with sexual assault, pedophilia, white supremacists.. etc. Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-13, 10:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:They ain't boycotting molesting 14 year olds, that's for sure.
the right wing snowflakes are upset with coffee makers, Starbucks, Broadway shows, "Happy Holidays".. the NFL.

but they're perfectly okay with sexual assault, pedophilia, white supremacists.. etc. Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  502811600

I didn't notice any boycotts at the Cowboys-Falcons game yesterday.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-13, 11:00

I really want one with the screen like Wags has.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 11:04

Death Roe wrote:I really want one with the screen like Wags has.
yeah, that's a pretty high end one.

I think the one our daughter uses is a pretty low end, generic Keurig.

it was, anyway, before I threw it through our kitchen this morning in a fit of rage after I found out that Keurig doesn't approve of pedophilia.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-13, 11:06

We owns 19 Keurigs and we done throwd them away. Sean Hannity is a gift from God, and we will not support anyone who spits in the eye of the Lord.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-13, 11:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I really want one with the screen like Wags has.

it was, anyway, before I threw it through our kitchen this morning in a fit of rage after I found out that Keurig doesn't approve of pedophilia.

I don't know anything about that.  The screen does different things though.  Tells you how hot, how much what time, whatever.  My wife told me it was a deal.  I never gave two shits about it, but Now that Hannity's idiots are boycotting, I'm buying one for the kid in college, one for the senior in high school, and one for my mom.   

Just because.  Merry Christmas
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-13, 11:15

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I don't know anything about that.  The screen does different things though.  Tells you how hot, how much what time, whatever.  My wife told me it was a deal.  I never gave two shits about it, but Now that Hannity's idiots are boycotting, I'm buying one for the kid in college, one for the senior in high school, and one for my mom.   

They call enjoy a cuppa with their NFL games.

Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  DOd7SXnX4AAYsyp

Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  DOd6rQOX0AIBQXn

Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  DOdwb1TWsAkQdJj

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 11:17

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I don't think the right wing snowflakes had the one with a screen.. because it has words on it. And words upset them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-13, 11:41

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Green Bay has a 33 year waiting list for tickets. Lions were standing room only yesterday

Which candidate won those states?

What’s your point?

Oh, and in San Francisco the two teams playing were a combined 1-17. Great pics.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-13, 11:55

Goose? Sit this one out.

The 0-9 49ers vs. the 1-7 Giants?

You don't think the 49ers would be selling out if they were 9-0? I mean, really?

And the Rams?

LA hasn't had a team for awhile. Now they have 2 (both playing in temporary sites).

I linked an article for you to educate yourself. Obviously you didn't read it.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 11:55

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Green Bay has a 33 year waiting list for tickets. Lions were standing room only yesterday

Which candidate won those states?

What’s your point?

Oh, and in San Francisco the two teams playing were a combined 1-17. Great pics.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 09:58

do you think some of the supporters of pedophilia and child molestation were missing their coffee makers this morning???

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-14, 10:03

Apparently hannity said on the twitter that he was giving away 500 free coffee makers to his supporters

One of his smarter followers replied with “I hope they are keurigs so we can smash them!” Yes smarty pants. What better way to get back at a company than buying 500 units of their product.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 10:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Apparently hannity said on the twitter that he was giving away 500 free coffee makers to his supporters

One of his smarter followers replied with “I hope they are keurigs so we can smash them!” Yes smarty pants. What better way to get back at a company than buying 500 units of their product.
a) I've never seen a bigger group of fragile snowflakes in my entire life.

b) aside from being fragile snowflakes, they seem incredibly stupid.

however, that's what makes them so much fun.. Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  502811600 Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-14, 10:19

So were all the ticket holders for those empty seats home smashing their Keurigs?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 10:22

GRR Spartan wrote:So were all the ticket holders for those empty seats home smashing their Keurigs?
they were busy demonstrating their right to be sensitive, offended, ignorant and downright gullible.

I can't imagine supporting anything as much as they support child molestation. Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-14, 13:39

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mb3kmq/people-are-destroying-perfectly-good-keurig-machines-for-sean-hannity-vgtrn

Some real morons smashing their Keurigd.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 13:44

steveschneider wrote:https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mb3kmq/people-are-destroying-perfectly-good-keurig-machines-for-sean-hannity-vgtrn

Some real morons smashing their Keurigd.
the deplorables love themselves some good 'ol fashioned child molestation.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-14, 14:05

We should all move to Russia. They've already won.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-14, 14:13

Need some clarification here. Are Hannity and many Republicans boycotting just black coffee, or all coffee?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-14, 15:06

Never understood the draw of a coffee maker. I grind my beans and use a melitta one-cup pour over cone with filter. Fresh is best.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-14, 17:01

Everything Greenway does is better.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-14, 17:10

tGreenWay wrote:Never understood the draw of a coffee maker. I grind my beans and use a melitta one-cup pour over cone with filter. Fresh is best.

Real men don't use a filter.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-14, 17:17

I read where Hannity is going to give away 500 coffee makers that use the same cup as Keurig and like the machines they have smashed, all will be made in China.

Murica!
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-15, 08:35

thoughts and prayers are with those who enjoy a good hot cup of child molestation from their 'christian' idols in the morning.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-15, 08:56

looks like money talks louder than child molestation.. world-renowned intellect Sean Hannity now suddenly gives a child molester 24 hours to explain himself...

after, of course, companies began pulling ads from his mainstream media show once they found out that he supports child molesters.

Fox News host Sean Hannity said he's giving Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) "24 hours" to prove he did not engage in sexual misconduct with teenage girls, or else he must exit the race.

“Here’s where I am tonight. Between this interview that I did and the inconsistent answers; between him saying ‘I never knew this girl’ and then that yearbook comes out - for me, the judge has 24 hours,” Hannity said Tuesday night.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-15, 09:11

It's getting chilly out. Thinking of firing my Keurig up.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-11-15, 19:12

I don't care to weigh in on the political aspect of this discussion because it is exceedingly stupid.

What I do want to say is that Keurigs are dumb. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but even I know how to make a single serving of coffee using a traditional Mr. Coffee type device. It's not hard. No need to make packaging for each individual serving of coffee grounds. Seems rather wasteful, actually.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-15, 20:03

Cameron wrote:I don't care to weigh in on the political aspect of this discussion because it is exceedingly stupid.

What I do want to say is that Keurigs are dumb. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but even I know how to make a single serving of coffee using a traditional Mr. Coffee type device. It's not hard. No need to make packaging for each individual serving of coffee grounds. Seems rather wasteful, actually.
you just made right wing advocates of child molestation sad.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-11-15, 22:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:I don't care to weigh in on the political aspect of this discussion because it is exceedingly stupid.

you just made right wing advocates of child molestation sad.

I speak truth to power, Bob.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-15, 22:42

I can't have coffee because it gives me obnoxiously loud long farts, rabbit heart and explosive shits but if I could drink coffee I'd use a percolator.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next