Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.

+12
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Dendrobates
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
DWags
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:10 am

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you just made right wing advocates of child molestation sad.

I speak truth to power, Bob.
those are big words to use around the deplorables.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.

Post by DWags Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:21 am

I like the convenience of it. Put cup in push button.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:26 am

But think about the zealotness of the deplorable. Smashing household devices. Wtf? If Hitler preferred a quisinart for coffee, I wouldn’t break mine if I liked the taste.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:27 am

Cameron wrote:I don't care to weigh in on the political aspect of this discussion because it is exceedingly stupid.

What I do want to say is that Keurigs are dumb. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but even I know how to make a single serving of coffee using a traditional Mr. Coffee type device. It's not hard. No need to make packaging for each individual serving of coffee grounds. Seems rather wasteful, actually.

Do you use a new filter every time you do that?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:05 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Cameron wrote:I don't care to weigh in on the political aspect of this discussion because it is exceedingly stupid.

What I do want to say is that Keurigs are dumb. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but even I know how to make a single serving of coffee using a traditional Mr. Coffee type device. It's not hard. No need to make packaging for each individual serving of coffee grounds. Seems rather wasteful, actually.

Do you use a new filter every time you do that?

I pretty much never do it, but I know how to and have in the past. I mostly only drink coffee at work, and I always just make a full pot if I'm the one making it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:17 pm

I don't understand. I'm not a coffee guy. My wife has one before she leaves for school every morning, though. It's a single cup black and decker type of thing. I buy her the Dunkin grind, we put it into a little mesh type thing that comes with the coffee maker, fill the cup with water, dump it in the back of the thing, put the cup back, turn it on the morning. Why would you need a filter for that?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:20 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't understand. I'm not a coffee guy. My wife has one before she leaves for school every morning, though. It's a single cup black and decker type of thing. I buy her the Dunkin grind, we put it into a little mesh type thing that comes with the coffee maker, fill the cup with water, dump it in the back of the thing, put the cup back, turn it on the morning. Why would you need a filter for that?

The mesh thing is the filter.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:24 pm

No, I get that Wags but I think Cam was describing the same thing we have and Nigel asked him if he used a new filter every time. Maybe it was typical Nigel weird rhetorical question snark that I was supposed to pick up on.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:26 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't understand. I'm not a coffee guy. My wife has one before she leaves for school every morning, though. It's a single cup black and decker type of thing. I buy her the Dunkin grind, we put it into a little mesh type thing that comes with the coffee maker, fill the cup with water, dump it in the back of the thing, put the cup back, turn it on the morning. Why would you need a filter for that?

I still like you, WBH, but you're on shaky grounds.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:29 pm

I have enough bad habits GW. I drink water in the morning.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Nothing like a good cup of Keurig coffee in the morning.  - Page 2 502811600
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:35 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have enough bad habits GW. I drink water in the morning.

As do I. Sometimes, it's clear, and sometimes it's dark brown.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Fuck, I’m addicted to canine. I think I said when visiting mom my wife and I had headaches two days in a row. We thought it was northern Michigan air. My mom had been giving us decaf. I’m addicted.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 pm

I like dogs, too, Wags. I still miss Charlie.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:00 pm

The best part of waking up is woofing in your cup.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Ok. Little buzzed from the 56th. I’m going to skeep
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Skeet dwags. The kids say skeet.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:07 pm

Wish I could skeet. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:10 pm

Poor DWags gave himself a whiskey dick and now he's skeeting instead of giving Mrs DWags the sugar.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:12 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Poor DWags gave himself a whiskey dick and now he's skeeting instead of giving Mrs DWags the sugar.

Um
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:15 pm

Can d wags skeet anymore?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Poor DWags gave himself a whiskey dick and now he's skeeting instead of giving Mrs DWags the sugar.

Um

Shut up Travis you know what I mean gosh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:17 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can d wags skeet anymore?

You're asking the wrong people.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:06 pm

This thread took a turn.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2