Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if a married dude mouths off at you...

+10
Other Teams Pursuing That
TrueGreenSpartan
Minnie
Dendrobates
NigelUno
JEK
AMwood
Giant Moose
Heat Miser
Blanch32
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

if a married dude mouths off at you... - Page 2 Empty Re: if a married dude mouths off at you...

Post by NigelUno Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:53 pm

blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm a married dude and I will happily mouth off to you. Most because you're an imbecile with an inflated ego. Serious question, though, what is the story about the dude who attacked you at one of the tailgates? Was that board anger manifesting itself in real life, or were you just being a douche?

Sorry but 260 lbs inner city walverines have not a clue who I am.  But in true Rcmb fashion, those who witnesses it did absolutely nothing.  When I mean nothing I mean nothing.  Not even a pic or post.  Nothing nothing

Was she married?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

if a married dude mouths off at you... - Page 2 Empty Re: if a married dude mouths off at you...

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:01 pm

blanch32 wrote:.....oh and no you wouldn't.  You'd behave like everyone else who leaves their keyboard.

I meant I will happily mouth off to you on the internet. No offense, but your internet persona makes you seem like a terrible person. You're right, I probably wouldn't in real life. I have more important stuff to worry about than acting like a tough guy to someone because I don't like their online persona. I'm not trying to act like a tough guy behind my keyboard.

Anyway, I'm just having real talk with you right now. Not trying to start a flame war. Just honestly curious what happened there. Can you explain it in English?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:03 pm

duffy munn wrote:
blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm a married dude and I will happily mouth off to you. Most because you're an imbecile with an inflated ego. Serious question, though, what is the story about the dude who attacked you at one of the tailgates? Was that board anger manifesting itself in real life, or were you just being a douche?

Sorry but 260 lbs inner city walverines have not a clue who I am.  But in true Rcmb fashion, those who witnesses it did absolutely nothing.  When I mean nothing I mean nothing.  Not even a pic or post.  Nothing nothing

I would root for the inner city Walverine. And why do you wonder why nobody did "nothing' ?

Wasn't expecting anyone to step in. But ratting him out to the cops would have been a Rcmb stable. Hell I just wanted some tequila smelling salts at that pt since we won
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:06 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
blanch32 wrote:.....oh and no you wouldn't.  You'd behave like everyone else who leaves their keyboard.

I meant I will happily mouth off to you on the internet. No offense, but your internet persona makes you seem like a terrible person. You're right, I probably wouldn't in real life. I have more important stuff to worry about than acting like a tough guy to someone because I don't like their online persona. I'm not trying to act like a tough guy behind my keyboard.

Anyway, I'm just having real talk with you right now. Not trying to start a flame war. Just honestly curious what happened there. Can you explain it in English?

Msu beat ufom in Aa for first time since #1 vs no one. I brought a case of champagne and was cerebrating Tue victory baseball style w fellow rcmbers. Ghetto thug took exception. Grab me from behind by the collar. Swung me around a few times to kill my balance. I blocked the right but never saw the left. Down went Frazier.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:06 pm

blanch32 wrote:
Wasn't this at an away game?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2