Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye

+15
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Frank Ricard
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Floyd Robertson
AnomanderRake
InTenSity
steveschneider
msugolfguy
GRR Spartan
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-14, 15:47

Rep. Mike Bishop can chow my gray-haired nutsack.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-14, 17:44

Just want to say happy birthday to all my friends on tSwill before it costs me .99 each time I do it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-14, 22:10

States suing the FCC.

Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye - Page 2 V66hoj
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-14, 22:16

Where’d ya get that photo, wags? Wink
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-14, 22:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Where’d ya get that photo, wags? Wink

From "the other 98%".  Is that bad?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-14, 23:03

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Where’d ya get that photo, wags? Wink

The logo in the bottom right made me chuckle.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-14, 23:11

Schuette would be wise to join the lawsuit party. He won't, because he's a political stooge, but this issue crosses party lines and he'd pick up votes next year if he tried to reverse the decision.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-14, 23:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

The logo in the bottom right made me chuckle.

Hahaha, I didn't notice.  wonder what kind of revolution they want?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-15, 09:43

it looks like the sexual predator's mutant children are about as bright as he is..

I would pay good money to see all those people complaining about Obama’s FCC chairman voting to repeal #NetNeutality actually explain it in detail. I’d also bet most hadn’t heard of it before this week. #outrage
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 15, 2017

Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-12-15, 09:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it looks like the sexual predator's mutant children are about as bright as he is..

I would pay good money to see all those people complaining about Obama’s FCC chairman voting to repeal #NetNeutality actually explain it in detail. I’d also bet most hadn’t heard of it before this week. #outrage
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 15, 2017

Obama did open the door for Trump on this one by nominating Pai to the FCC commission in the first place.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-15, 10:16

AnomanderRake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it looks like the sexual predator's mutant children are about as bright as he is..

Obama did open the door for Trump on this one by nominating Pai to the FCC commission in the first place.
but he wasn't "Obama's FCC Chairman" the way the mutant child of the sexual predator would like people to believe... and obviously believes himself.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 11:51

Poll Question for the Chicken Littles here.

The Internet was more enjoyable and showed the most improvement from:

A) 1990-2014

B) 2015-Now

Now return to the sky is falling posting. Although with Trump already destroying the world 15-20 times it baffles me why the fuck any of you are worried about piddly "net neutrality".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-15, 12:25

It doesn’t baffle me why you’d post that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-15, 12:33

LooseGoose wrote:Poll Question for the Chicken Littles here.

A)   1990-2014

B)    2015-Now

Now return to the sky is falling posting.   Although with Trump already destroying the world 15-20 times it baffles me why the fuck any of you are worried about piddly "net neutrality".
did you think it was funny that the sexual predator's mutant child believes that the colored boy named the current FCC Chair?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-15, 12:41

Another day, another sheep putting his team over logic and common sense. Boy is it sad to see. I’d kick my own ass if I ever put some imaginary team over my own independent thought.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 13:06

lol, 3 comments no answers to the question. OTPT? I really don't give 3 fucks about net neutrality. I know that doesn't fit your single thought on politics and I apologize for that. I get a good chuckle at the posts in here when read in the context of how many times the country/world were going to be wrecked or melted down in the last year. I asked a simple question and ALL of you want to swerve it and talk politics because you KNOW damned well the answer doesn't fit your narrative. Or doesn't fit their tribe - did you pick that up OTPT or is that too deep?

Any honest answer is that the internet was much more interesting, innovative and world changing PRE net neutrality than since. Since 2015 all we've had is Google, Amazon Facebook, Microsoft and others sucking up any small disruptive company before they can grow to challenge them. Seems to me all of you "progressives" are in the back pockets of the big boys of Silicon Valley.....gosh I wonder which "tribe" they donate most of their political $$ to? Isn't that a coincidence?

So you boys go ahead and support massive corporations, I'll stay opposed generally to more regulation and look back at the internet of the old days with fondness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-15, 13:08

LooseGoose wrote:lol, 3 comments no answers to the question. OTPT? I really don't give 3 fucks about net neutrality. I know that doesn't fit your single thought on politics and I apologize for that. I get a good chuckle at the posts in here when read in the context of how many times the country/world were going to be wrecked or melted down in the last year. I asked a simple question and ALL of you want to swerve it and talk politics because you KNOW damned well the answer doesn't fit your narrative. Or doesn't fit their tribe - did you pick that up OTPT or is that too deep?

Any honest answer is that the internet was much more interesting, innovative and world changing PRE net neutrality than since. Since 2015 all we've had is Google, Amazon Facebook, Microsoft and others sucking up any small disruptive company before they can grow to challenge them. Seems to me all of you "progressives" are in the back pockets of the big boys of Silicon Valley.....gosh I wonder which "tribe" they donate most of their political $$ to? Isn't that a coincidence?

So you boys go ahead and support massive corporations, I'll stay opposed generally to more regulation and look back at the internet of the old days with fondness.
I thought it was funny that the sexual predator's mutant child blamed the colored boy for this, too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 13:09

To help my good friend OTPT along on his quest to determine which tribe likes the "new" internet and opposes letting it run free again:

Data compiled by Crowdpac, a nonpartisan group that tracks campaign donations, shows that employees at technology companies are donating overwhelmingly to Hillary Clinton. Of the $8.1 million given by tech employees or executives, Clinton got 95 percent, or $7.7 million; Donald Trump got 4 percent, or $299,000; Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate and Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate, each got less than 1 percent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-15, 13:10

LooseGoose wrote:To help my good friend OTPT along on his quest to determine which tribe likes the "new" internet and opposes letting it run free again:

Data compiled by Crowdpac, a nonpartisan group that tracks campaign donations, shows that employees at technology companies are donating overwhelmingly to Hillary Clinton. Of the $8.1 million given by tech employees or executives, Clinton got 95 percent, or $7.7 million; Donald Trump got 4 percent, or $299,000; Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate and Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate, each got less than 1 percent.

But but but CLINTON!!!!!! Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye - Page 2 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-15, 13:35

Lol Jesus. This guy is a mess.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 13:47

Still no answers on when the internet was better. See OTPT? They can't answer honestly because it would betray their tribe.

This guy belongs in here.....makes it sound like he's in the jungles of Viet Nam or in the deserts of Syria....
===============
Kevin Allred‏Verified account @KevinAllred

is there anything more annoying than Taylor Swift talking about what a great year 2017 has been while everyone else is fighting for our lives under Trump? ugh...

========

Fighting for their lives...what a fucking laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-15, 13:52

LooseGoose wrote:Still no answers on when the internet was better.

This guy belongs in here.....makes it sound like he's in the jungles of Viet Nam or in the deserts of Syria....

Kevin Allred‏Verified account @KevinAllred

is there anything more annoying than Taylor Swift talking about what a great year 2017 has been while everyone else is fighting for our lives under Trump? ugh...

========

Fighting for their lives...what a fucking laugh.

What the ever loving fuck are you talking about? Please link your nutter blog you pulled this... talking point I guess we can call it, from.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-15, 13:54

I just don’t really feel like arguing with what a Fox News talking head told you this morning tbh goose.

I’m just trying to rile you up about Fox News I realize it’s what hotair.wordpress told you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-15, 14:00

C'mon Goose.....

I asked a simple question and ALL of you want to swerve it and talk politics

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-15, 14:02

So you boys go ahead and support massive corporations, I'll stay opposed generally to more regulation and look back at the internet of the old days with fondness
This is an ironic quote. Now some of the largest and most powerful, basically monopolies, are able to slow down traffic, block websites, and do whatever they want. One of the better analogies I've seen is that you are driving down the road, and you come to a toll booth. You pay the toll to use the road, then you come to another booth where they go through the contents of your car. They need to know where you are going, and depending on that they will charge you to get there, or you go back to where you were and you don't get a refund on the toll you've already paid. Oh, you are Christmas shopping, that is great, please pay an additional toll and follow this road to our sponsored stores that pay us as well. Oh, you want to go to the non sponsored stores, that's going to cost you triple, which would you prefer? I see you support monopolies and censorship. All Net Neutrality is doing is making it so you can go wherever you want on the internet. Now there are going to be fast lanes and slow lanes, no matter what speed you have. You want Netflix, now you can pay for Netflix and again to allow the ISP to let you watch Netflix.
Personally I don't trust monopolies that are looking for as much $$ as they can get out of the consumer for a commodity that is needed for daily life now, in MOST places. There is no fair competition, and these companies have already shown they can't be trusted, by taking $2 billion in tax breaks to innovate and pocketing the $$ instead. If you look at your bill there is probably some obscure charge on there.
Anyway, your age group fits the profile of those that don't know enough or care enough about NN, that no matter what is said won't change your mind. For everyone 45 and younger, this is a pretty big deal. I'm not explaining this well, because I'm trying not to copy and paste something a website told me, but instead trying to go off of reading different things about it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-15, 14:07

Goose, net neutrality has absolutely nothing to do with "how enjoyable or much improvement" on the internet. Its about how that enjoyability and improvement is delivered. If you feel that the telecom's money influence in Washington is a good thing, so be it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-15, 14:08

InTenSity wrote:
So you boys go ahead and support massive corporations, I'll stay opposed generally to more regulation and look back at the internet of the old days with fondness
This is an ironic quote. Now some of the largest and most powerful, basically monopolies, are able to slow down traffic, block websites, and do whatever they want. One of the better analogies I've seen is that you are driving down the road, and you come to a toll booth. You pay the toll to use the road, then you come to another booth where they go through the contents of your car. They need to know where you are going, and depending on that they will charge you to get there, or you go back to where you were and you don't get a refund on the toll you've already paid. Oh, you are Christmas shopping, that is great, please pay an additional toll and follow this road to our sponsored stores that pay us as well. Oh, you want to go to the non sponsored stores, that's going to cost you triple, which would you prefer? I see you support monopolies and censorship. All Net Neutrality is doing is making it so you can go wherever you want on the internet. Now there are going to be fast lanes and slow lanes, no matter what speed you have. You want Netflix, now you can pay for Netflix and again to allow the ISP to let you watch Netflix.
Personally I don't trust monopolies that are looking for as much $$ as they can get out of the consumer for a commodity that is needed for daily life now, in MOST places. There is no fair competition, and these companies have already shown they can't be trusted, by taking $2 billion in tax breaks to innovate and pocketing the $$ instead. If you look at your bill there is probably some obscure charge on there.
Anyway, your age group fits the profile of those that don't know enough or care enough about NN, that no matter what is said won't change your mind. For everyone 45 and younger, this is a pretty big deal. I'm not explaining this well, because I'm trying not to copy and paste something a website told me, but instead trying to go off of reading different things about it.

Goose has no clue what net neutrality is. All he's going to do is yell fake news.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-15, 14:12

Goose what does random dipshit on Twitter have to do with net neutrality? Nothing? OK. Intensity is right, goose really has no clue about this issue and in sheep like fashion, is going off the rails about the other team+Clinton and nothing about the actual issue. Shocking! The guy isn’t even worth conversing with.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-15, 14:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:To help my good friend OTPT along on his quest to determine which tribe likes the "new" internet and opposes letting it run free again:

But but but CLINTON!!!!!! Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye - Page 2 502811600
BENGHAZI!!! Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye - Page 2 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-15, 14:30

Just saw Mackenzie Astin's tweet that his mom, the decidedly dead Patty Duke, somehow wrote •three• emails to the FCC in support of ending net neutrality. There's shenanigans going on there the same way there was for the 2016 election. Our country is fucked.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-12-15, 15:26

A) 1990-2014

B) 2015-Now

Now return to the sky is falling posting. Although with Trump already destroying the world 15-20 times it baffles me why the fuck any of you are worried about piddly "net neutrality".
Correlation does not equal causation. That's like me saying that my internet speeds are faster between 2015-present than between 1990 and 2014, and trying to draw some conclusion that open internet caused that.

Is your point really that the internet advanced more in the first 24 years of it's existence than in the last 2 years? While certainly accurate, it's has to be the most absurd comparison ever. That's like saying that a person develops more physically and mentally between birth and 24 years old, than they do between the ages of 25-27, so you should stop working, and instead go back to elementary school and having your mom feed you. That way you can get back to developing at the same rapid pace that you did as a kid
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-15, 16:38

Frank Ricard wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:
I have voted Republican since 1980, until Trump, and I can not wait to vote this asshole's regime out of office.

I used to be fairly active in the Repub party back in the early 90's.  I epitomized the definition of "grass roots" conservative party politics.  Did a lot of volunteer work from everyone from the Governor on down.  Was friends with several State Reps and Senators and their aides.  Was a delegate to the State Conventions, active in local elections not just the national ones.   Attended the monthly Repub county meetings and responsible for making the Lincoln Dinners work and helped organize several fund raising events for several candidates.  I had some of these politicians visit me personally at my home, had numerous luncheons and dinners with them, and even had one national Senatorial Candidate (hint:  her brother eventually ran for President) visit me in my office and meet with our staff.  Some might say I was pretty hard core.

I became a little skeptical when the these candidates seemed to care more about fund raising than anything else.  Now these people were what I would call authentic.  They were the same behind the scenes as they were in front of the media or other people.  They were, and still are, good people with good intentions.  But that first crack in my armor of being a hard core Repub was the obsession with money.  And I'm sure some good intentioned Dems were the same way.  Money greases the political wheel.

My bubble for only looking at the world one way changed for good when Bush decided to invade Iraq.  I believed Collin Powell when he spoke to his now infamous speech to the U.N.  Listened intently to every word.  I was convinced we were justified, but in the back of my mind I began to think if we're wrong on this, then fuck it, I won't buy the company line anymore.  You can't fuck this up.  People die if you get this one wrong and as a Vet, you don't send us guys in unless you're damn sure on why you're getting in and how you're getting out.

I became an independent in 2004.  Voted for different parties with different viewpoints from that election on.

It's gotten worse to be labeled a Repub now.  Fucking ridiculous what the Bannon/trump wing of the party has done.  The party can't govern.  From the state level (lead in water, cutting funding for public education) to the national level, the only thing the Repubs have shown is their lack of ability to govern effectively.  No excuses, they suck.

Problem is I think Dems are just as bad.  We're pretty much fucked.  But I'll probably vote D for most elections this years, even though I have very little faith in those assholes either.

There's a huge difference between what Obama did and what Trump is doing. Not sure I buy the 'just as bad' though there is a lot of problems in the democratic party no question about it.

I really think the biggest problem is the people at the top of the ladders of the corporations, they have so much control and power over our country at this point. People working on the penthouse floor of these places have zero in common with people like you and me and they are just looking out for their best interests.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-15, 17:05

LooseGoose wrote:lol, 3 comments no answers to the question. OTPT? I really don't give 3 fucks about net neutrality. I know that doesn't fit your single thought on politics and I apologize for that. I get a good chuckle at the posts in here when read in the context of how many times the country/world were going to be wrecked or melted down in the last year. I asked a simple question and ALL of you want to swerve it and talk politics because you KNOW damned well the answer doesn't fit your narrative. Or doesn't fit their tribe - did you pick that up OTPT or is that too deep?

You simply do not understand this issue. Big surprise.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-12-15, 17:08

MiamiSpartan wrote:

A) 1990-2014

B) 2015-Now

Correlation does not equal causation. That's like me saying that my internet speeds are faster between 2015-present than between 1990 and 2014, and trying to draw some conclusion that open internet caused that.

Is your point really that the internet advanced more in the first 24 years of it's existence than in the last 2 years? While certainly accurate, it's has to be the most absurd comparison ever. That's like saying that a person develops more physically and mentally between birth and 24 years old, than they do between the ages of 25-27, so you should stop working, and instead go back to elementary school and having your mom feed you. That way you can get back to developing at the same rapid pace that you did as a kid

Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye - Page 2 2gtwz831
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 18:13

So far plenty of people telling me what I don't know and no answers to my question.  

Stick with your tribe and enjoy your perceived moral superiority.  

Make sure you log in and tell us about staying on a Disney property for early access to their parks or paying extra for seats at a game because you get food and drinks served in your seat.   Not to mention paying more for seats with a better view and closer covered parking - you guys practice paying premiums all over in your life then flip out over the internet??   You pay more for houses and more in property taxes to have better schools.  All choices people make to spend their $$ on things that are important to them.  Many oif you spend $1,000s a month for these services but somehow doing the same thing online is going to bust the world?   Silly.

Competition is not a bad thing.

The sky isn't going to fall.  

Now back to your daily freak out over how the world is ending because a man you don't like got elected President.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-15, 18:27

That is disingenuous at best with the comparison. Internet is a commodity, there is no competition to get in, it's controlled by monopolies. I'm sure you'd be ok paying an extra charge each time you take a shower to the water company, right. Or just turn it off. The world can no longer operate without the internet. It's nothing about moral superiority, but you're doing zero research about it other than spewing right wing talking points.
Let's say however you use your oven, you got charged depending on what your baking, on top of what your paying to get the energy there. You're ok with that because it's the benevolent monopoly who's accruing in the consumers best interest to be competitive when there's no competition.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-15, 18:28

Because this is about the president, you fucking imbecile.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-15, 18:55

LooseGoose wrote:So far plenty of people telling me what I don't know and no answers to my question.  

Make sure you log in and tell us about staying on a Disney property for early access to their parks or paying extra for seats at a game because you get food and drinks served in your seat.   Not to mention paying more for seats with a better view and closer covered parking - you guys practice paying premiums all over in your life then flip out over the internet??   You pay more for houses and more in property taxes to have better schools.  All choices people make to spend their $$ on things that are important to them.  Many oif you spend $1,000s a month for these services but somehow doing the same thing online is going to bust the world?   Silly.

Now back to your daily freak out over how the world is ending because a man you don't like got elected President.

Repealing net neutrality does not facilitate competition. Repealing net neutrality accelerates the already rapid consolidation of services and content into the hand of a few corporations. Can you explain how repealing net neutrality actually disrupts current consolidation and results in a turn toward a more competitive market?

Miami made an excellent point, which you conveniently ignored while calling out others for not adequately responding to you. Let me ask this: how much the early development of the Internet - the years you are citing - came from startups? I ask because now the large corporations that control sizable portions of the ISP market are in position to erect all sorts of barriers designed keep startups out out the market.

Overall, I just do not see how this serves competition. Maybe you can help us understand. Feel free to explain.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 18:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye - Page 2 502811600

Because this is about the president, you fucking imbecile.

IT is for the denizens of this pit. Then again everything is. 24/7 it's all Trump for them.

Silliness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 19:00

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:So far plenty of people telling me what I don't know and no answers to my question.  

Repealing net neutrality does not facilitate competition. Repealing net neutrality accelerates the already rapid consolidation of services and content into the hand of a few corporations. Can you explain how repealing net neutrality actually disrupts current consolidation and results in a turn toward a more competitive market?

Miami made an excellent point, which you conveniently ignored while calling out others for not adequately responding to you. Let me ask this: how much the early development of the Internet - the years you are citing - came from startups? I ask because now the large corporations that control sizable portions of the ISP market are in position to erect all sorts of barriers designed keep startups out out the market.

Overall, I just do not see how this serves competition. Maybe you can help us understand. Feel free to explain.

Because you don't see it doesn't make it untrue. Strange you're asking for examples from a man that supposedly doesn't know what net neutrality is. You carry on, this is another nothingburger world crisis. Panties in a bunch day and night is no way to go through life.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next