Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye

+15
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Frank Ricard
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Floyd Robertson
AnomanderRake
InTenSity
steveschneider
msugolfguy
GRR Spartan
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye - Page 3 Empty Re: Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-15, 19:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Repealing net neutrality does not facilitate competition. Repealing net neutrality accelerates the already rapid consolidation of services and content into the hand of a few corporations. Can you explain how repealing net neutrality actually disrupts current consolidation and results in a turn toward a more competitive market?

Miami made an excellent point, which you conveniently ignored while calling out others for not adequately responding to you. Let me ask this: how much the early development of the Internet - the years you are citing - came from startups? I ask because now the large corporations that control sizable portions of the ISP market are in position to erect all sorts of barriers designed keep startups out out the market.

Overall, I just do not see how this serves competition. Maybe you can help us understand. Feel free to explain.

Because you don't see it doesn't make it untrue. Strange you're asking for examples from a man that supposedly doesn't know what net neutrality is. You carry on, this is another nothingburger world crisis. Panties in a bunch day and night is no way to go through life.

As usual, you're entirely incapable of supporting the points you make. I am sure you will be able to support them the moment you come across an article to copy and paste.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 19:17

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Because you don't see it doesn't make it untrue. Strange you're asking for examples from a man that supposedly doesn't know what net neutrality is. You carry on, this is another nothingburger world crisis. Panties in a bunch day and night is no way to go through life.

As usual, you're entirely incapable of supporting the points you make. I am sure you will be able to support them the moment you come across an article to copy and paste.

Since you don't read as well as you hurl insults I found you a video. Watch, listen to McDowell and learn.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 19:20

Velshi doesn't know his ass and runs his mouth. Sounds just like many here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-15, 19:22

You're so full of shit on this subject, and the more you post, the sadder it becomes. Stop your tribalism and maybe start caring about the regular folk instead of the greedy asshats you're protecting.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-15, 19:25

Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye - Page 3 502811600 Right on cue. Loose cannot make a point until he has a link that can make it for him. As I have always said, the next time Loose has an independent thought will be the first time he has an independent thought.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-15, 19:29

Goose, you said you don't care one way or another about net neutrality. Why do you continue to post nonsense if you truly don't care?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-15, 19:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goose, you said you don't care one way or another about net neutrality. Why do you continue to post nonsense if you truly don't care?

Because he thinks our concerns are related to the president, and as usual, he sticks his nose in every thread where he thinks the president needs defending. Trump would sell Goose to the highest bidder - the guy cares only about himself - but Goose is still one of his loyal Internet soldiers.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 19:34

Turtleneck wrote:Kiss Net Nuetrality Goodbye - Page 3 502811600 Right on cue. Loose cannot make a point until he has a link that can make it for him. As I have always said, the next time Loose has an independent thought will be the first time he has an independent thought.

I'm sorry you hate reading and learning so much. I guess you get everything from TeeVee or osmosis?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 19:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goose, you said you don't care one way or another about net neutrality. Why do you continue to post nonsense if you truly don't care?

Truth = Nonsense?

OK.

I post it because it irritates turtledick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 19:50

Turtleneck wrote:

Because he thinks our concerns are related to the president, and as usual, he sticks his nose in every thread where he thinks the president needs defending. Trump would sell Goose to the highest bidder - the guy cares only about himself - but Goose is still one of his loyal Internet soldiers.

You're so humorous when you drop into intentional idiot mode. Try this and see if you can comprehend:

Let me try and make this simple for you so you can understand.

I support many if not most Conservative positions.

Trump happening to support the same position doesn't mean I support Trump.

No matter how many times you try to mischaracterize shared positions as me supporting Trump it doesn't make it true.

I was a Conservative long before Trump started playing one.

Because he got elected and I don't like him doesn't mean that I'm going to summarily abandon every position I've held for most of my adult life.

Trump has come and Trump will go, my beliefs will remain. I don't change what I believe because I "like" someone or because I "dislike" them.

I'm sorry that you think I should be a weather vane changing with whichever way the wind blows, but I'm much more solid in my beliefs than that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-12-15, 20:22

Don't confuse a conservative with an authoritarian. Authoritarians like to pass out favors to corporations.
In this case cable companies and telco's who used their existing infrastructure to dominate the ISP business are now using their government pull to limit the players to control their oligopoly.

A "conservative" who sees nothing wrong with the oligopoly controlling which sites get to use unthrottled speed are hardly conservatives.

All small government until big government has to step in to preserve the profitability of the few.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-12-15, 20:27; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-15, 20:24

Goose, how does repealing net neutrality create more competition in the ISP provider market place? Competition benefits the consumer. How many new providers do you see entering the market now?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-12-15, 20:37

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You're so humorous when you drop into intentional idiot mode.   Try this and see if you can comprehend:

Let me try and make this simple for you so you can understand.

I support many if not most Conservative positions.

Trump happening to support the same position doesn't mean I support Trump.

No matter how many times you try to mischaracterize shared positions as me supporting Trump it doesn't make it true.

I was a Conservative long before Trump started playing one.

Because he got elected and I don't like him doesn't mean that I'm going to summarily abandon every position I've held for most of my adult life.

Trump has come and Trump will go, my beliefs will remain.  I don't change what I believe because I "like" someone or because I "dislike" them.

I'm sorry that you think I should be a weather vane changing with whichever way the wind blows, but I'm much more solid in my beliefs than that.

What I Hear When I Read Loose Goose's Post wrote:I was on this team before Trump, and whatever this team supports, I fucking support. Just because Trump is now this team's mascot doesn't mean I'm on team Trump, it means... It means... It means Trump is on team Loose Goose!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-15, 20:47

Hey Goose, when everybody is basically calling your posts whackadoodle, you might want to reevaluate what you're typing. Or not, whatever.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3