Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would prefer not to link to Think Progres, but...

4 posters

Go down

I would prefer not to link to Think Progres, but... Empty I would prefer not to link to Think Progres, but...

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-29, 21:55

Textbook co-authored by Roy Moore in 2011 says women shouldn’t run for office

Alabama Republican Senate Candidate Roy Moore co-authored a study course, published in 2011 and recently obtained by ThinkProgress, that instructs students that women should not be permitted to run for elected office. If women do run for office, the course argues, people have a moral obligation not to vote for them. The course is also critical of the women’s suffrage movement, which in 1920 secured some American women the right to vote.

The course, called “Law and Government: An Introductory Study Course,” includes 28 hours of audio and visual lectures given by Moore and others, as well as a study guide. The course is available for purchase on Amazon, where “Chief Justice Roy Moore” is listed as a co-author alongside Doug Phillips, Dr. Joseph C. Morecraft, and Dr. Paul Jehle.

https://thinkprogress.org/moore-study-course-vison-forum-135402ed8816/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I would prefer not to link to Think Progres, but... Empty Re: I would prefer not to link to Think Progres, but...

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-29, 22:25

I hate PC culture.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I would prefer not to link to Think Progres, but... Empty Re: I would prefer not to link to Think Progres, but...

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-29, 22:31

What specifically gets your goat here, OTPT?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-29, 22:54

Rocinante wrote:What specifically gets your goat here, OTPT?

I was being sarcastic, bruh. Just a jab at people who almost seem to correlate intelligence or science with whatever the fuck “PC” even means.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-11-30, 01:54

The school the course was created for is an evangelical shit-show. Women in Alabama will still show up to vote for this guy in droves.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down