Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry you wussy cat people, science has spoken: dogs smarter than cats!

+9
InTenSity
I.B. Fine
kingstonlake
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
TheReal_LWS
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sorry you wussy cat people, science has spoken: dogs smarter than cats! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry you wussy cat people, science has spoken: dogs smarter than cats!

Post by steveschneider Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:57 pm

Cameron wrote:Wait, steve is a cat person too? What's that, strike 157? Fuck you, steve, you're the worst. All you deserve is cats, you pud.

Did you run out of weed? You are usually affable when you are all doped up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Sorry you wussy cat people, science has spoken: dogs smarter than cats! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry you wussy cat people, science has spoken: dogs smarter than cats!

Post by steveschneider Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:59 pm

One observation about people, 10 times out of 10 it's dog owners that feel the need to go around the internet bashing cats and never the other way around. Why is that?

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:21 pm

steveschneider wrote:One observation about people, 10 times out of 10 it's dog owners that feel the need to go around the internet bashing cats and never the other way around. Why is that?

Inferiority complex. See obsession thread here.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:31 pm

Death Roe wrote:My cats are the nicest you'd meet. They love people and never bite or scratch.

I love dogs but if an animal takes a shit, then turns around to eat it, I don't think you can call that animal smarter for sure. Lol.

Same here. I love all animals though. My cats love people and expect to be pet and loved by whomever comes in. They’re very affectionate and all have different personalities/

I love my dog too. I’m kind of bummed she’s not a big cuddler. It took almost a year for her to stop eating her shit. I would have to wait and hurry and scoop it up because she would do everything she could to eat her shit. I don’t get it. I don’t care for small dogs though. They usually bark too much and are just too annoying for me.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:44 pm

steveschneider wrote:One observation about people, 10 times out of 10 it's dog owners that feel the need to go around the internet bashing cats and never the other way around. Why is that?

Another observation.

Cat people make up statistics.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:50 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Another observation.

Send me just one link on the swill or tCock where a cat owner starts a thread bashing dogs and I'll retract my statement.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:57 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Another observation.

Send me just one link on the swill or tCock where a cat owner starts a thread bashing dogs and I'll retract my statement.

I can’t possibly fulfill that request because I don’t go to that wasteland of a board. Cat people obviously do though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:07 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Dogs are liberals. They wait for handouts at the dinner table

Cats are conservatives. They get outside and provide for themselves.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:26 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:Wait, steve is a cat person too? What's that, strike 157? Fuck you, steve, you're the worst. All you deserve is cats, you pud.

No, I'm well stocked. You just suck.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

No, I'm well stocked. You just suck.

you must be building up a high tolerance to your dope and your normal belligerent self is coming through.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:21 am

Rocinante wrote:

Another observation.

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2