Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures..

+17
DWags
Izzo Court
Frank Ricard
Nordic
y2kMgrad
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Senior Dickfist
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
MattyFresh
Robert J Sakimano
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures.. Empty Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-13, 17:35

right up there with the shower beer.. closely followed by a grilled cheese sandwich.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures.. Empty Re: Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures..

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-13, 18:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:right up there with the shower beer.. closely followed by a grilled cheese sandwich.

When your right your right, Bob and you sir, you are right.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures.. Empty Re: Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-13, 18:49

MattyFresh wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:right up there with the shower beer.. closely followed by a grilled cheese sandwich.

When your right your right, Bob and you sir, you are right.
thank you, good Sir.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-13, 18:58

I used to the enjoy shoveling and running the snow optimist. Times like this make me regret condo ownership.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-13, 19:26

Not when you just ate the Christmas lights extension cord with your combustible engine snow shovel..... FUCK.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-13, 20:01

Floyd Robertson wrote:I used to the enjoy shoveling and running the snow optimist. Times like this make me regret condo ownership.

I've seen the term snow optimist used a few times around here, but don't know WTF it is. A google search was no effing help, and that included the term snow optimizer, too. Is this just a southeast Michigan thing in the same vein as a doorwall?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-13, 20:10

kingstonlake wrote:Not when you just ate the Christmas lights extension cord with your combustible engine snow shovel..... FUCK.
Feel your pain. Obviously no electrocution...that's a good thing.

Have bitched before about unsolicited newspapers thrown at the end of my driveway. We got like 6-8 inches of snow one night years back. Snowblower stopped dead in its tracks near the end of the driveway the next morning. Dragged it back into the garage. Took over two hours to get the half-frozen matted mess of paper and plastic wrapper out of the two-stage. Remember cussing out loud the entire time. Seriously wanted to kick the ass of whoever threw it there.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-13, 20:15

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I used to the enjoy shoveling and running the snow optimist. Times like this make me regret condo ownership.

I've seen the term snow optimist used a few times around here, but don't know WTF it is. A google search was no effing help, and that included the term snow optimizer, too. Is this just a southeast Michigan thing in the same vein as a doorwall?

F if I know how autocorrect thinks and works.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-13, 20:28

SRC got sick of blanch speak and changed "blow e r" to auto correct to optimist. So sunshine optimist. Get it
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-12-13, 20:41

One year in school we got a real bad snow storm during finals week. My brother and I were drinking beer and shoveling the driveway trying to keep on top of it. We stacked some patio furniture in the snowbanks at the end of the driveway of our house on Linden and drank our beer in the blizzard. As cars got stuck in the street we offered our drunken service of shoveling them out and sending them on their way.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-13, 20:41

tGreenWay wrote:

You're a snow optimist.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-13, 20:43

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Not when you just ate the Christmas lights extension cord with your combustible engine snow shovel..... FUCK.
Feel your pain. Obviously no electrocution...that's a good thing.

Have bitched before about unsolicited newspapers thrown at the end of my driveway. We got like 6-8 inches of snow one night years back. Snowblower stopped dead in its tracks near the end of the driveway the next morning. Dragged it back into the garage. Took over two hours to get the half-frozen matted mess of paper and plastic wrapper out of the two-stage. Remember cussing out loud the entire time. Seriously wanted to kick the ass of whoever threw it there.

I'm starting to see "No newspapers" signs nailed to mail box posts in the area. Kinda like a green address sign with reflective numbers. I'm seriously thinking about investing in one. Can't stand the unsolicited dropping of community rags.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-13, 21:13

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Feel your pain. Obviously no electrocution...that's a good thing.

I'm starting to see "No newspapers" signs nailed to mail box posts in the area. Kinda like a green address sign with reflective numbers. I'm seriously thinking about investing in one. Can't stand the unsolicited dropping of community rags.
That's the funny thing. The Troy community rag comes in the mail, stuffed in the mailbox. Most of the papers I find at the end of the driveway are printed by the Freep/DetNews consortium. A few are from the Oakland Press.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-13, 21:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:SRC got sick of blanch speak and changed "blow e r" to auto correct to optimist. So sunshine optimist. Get it

Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures.. 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-13, 21:29

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You're a snow optimist.

Opti me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-12-13, 21:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:SRC got sick of blanch speak and changed "blow e r" to auto correct to optimist. So sunshine optimist. Get it

Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures.. 502811600Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures.. 502811600Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures.. 502811600
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-13, 21:43

Do you like holiday themed music, Bob?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-13, 21:46

You can tell the guys that have a life. They didn't know...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-13, 21:51

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-13, 21:53

Snow is from Toronto iirc.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-13, 21:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Snow is from Toronto iirc.

I think he was in prison before he recorded that song, too.

He should guest mod for a week.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-12-13, 21:56

I wish my wife would give me an optimist job.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-13, 21:59

y2kMgrad wrote:I wish my wife would give me an optimist job.

Hey, guess what? Harbaugh sucks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-13, 22:05

The trick to typing 'snowblower' is no space between the words.

SRC needs his ass-kicked for letting his old folly go on
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-13, 22:26

Hey, why didn't you buy those khakis Jeem wore and pooped in?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-12-13, 22:31

tGreenWay wrote:

I have my own khakis to poop in.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-13, 22:35

I read this thread title multiple times and kept coming up with:

"something Snow White Drinking Beer something something Pleasure"

Kinda wanted to see that.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-13, 23:17

Well I just did 3 driveways (with a snowthrower) and I'm exhausted.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-13, 23:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Well I just did 3 driveways (with a snowthrower) and I'm exhausted.

You’re a good man.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-13, 23:59

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Well I just did 3 driveways (with a snowthrower) and I'm exhausted.

I watched my neighbor do mine Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures.. 2267303065
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-14, 00:02

So did I say my 1k 700 lb snow bloar won’t work? Is there a “mobile repair@? I can’t even push it up to my truck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-14, 00:04

Cigga what???
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-14, 00:29

My snowblower is currently out of commission. Feel free to do my sidewalk and drive tomorrow while I'm at work.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-14, 05:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you like holiday themed music, Bob?
no.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-14, 05:10

About to shovel more.. though I won't be drinking beer.

I dig shoveling.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-12-14, 05:25

Snow is the reason I bought a condo. It's 5:23 a.m. and those bastards still haven't snow optimist the sidewalks clear. But I'm drinking beer, so it's all good.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-14, 07:11

tGreenWay wrote:

The shirts with boogers wiped on them sold for 5K.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2017-12-14, 07:58

I feel your pain. I enjoyed a beer while staring at my snowblower trying to figure out how to get an 4 foot piece of aluminium siding out of it. That's what I get for being the neighbor that goes around clearing everyone's driveway.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-14, 08:29

Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures.. Snow

Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures.. 635757589936726017-Eric-Snow-2
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-14, 09:05

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures.. Snow

Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures.. 635757589936726017-Eric-Snow-2

Don't forget....

Shoveling Snow While Drinking Beer Is One of Life's Simple Pleasures.. DQZz0-oUQAA0yHX
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next