Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong. Here's a poll

+9
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
I.B. Fine
Cameron
Dendrobates
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
13 posters

Go down

What characteristic or personality trait, that others may have, bothers you the most about that person?

So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_lcap10%So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_lcap5%So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_lcap0%So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_lcap10%So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_lcap24%So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 5 ]
So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_lcap29%So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 6 ]
So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_lcap5%So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_lcap0%So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

Poll So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong. Here's a poll

Post by DWags Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 0:43

I probably have all of the characteristics listed, and I'm sure many people can't stand me. But I was thinking.... of all the people in my life that I have a hard time spending time with, a certain characteristic stands out in them all. I'm not going to say, but was wondering what rubs you wrong the most? I can take a lot of shit, but there's one personality trait, that if a person has, I can't warm up to. I know there are more than I've listed, and I know I'm really being an ass by judging, but I was just curious.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong. Here's a poll

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 0:49

I agree with you Wags. I voted accordingly.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong. Here's a poll

Post by DWags Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 0:54

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I agree with you Wags. I voted accordingly.

Damn, did I somehow give that away?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 0:56

Nope.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 1:10

um fan.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 1:12

tGreenWay wrote:um fan.

On the list
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 1:17

I see you have millennial listed. Put me down for that one, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 6:55

Voted.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 7:33

Arrogant and egotistical are very similar and often go hand in hand, so that was difficult for me to pick between the two.

But I picked arrogant. It has always been an instant turn off for me. Some chicks like the arrogant jack asses, but not me. I guess that's why I have relationships with the dorky/nerdy guys.

To be fiar Dwags, I think at some point we all express one of these characteristics in our life. It's if it's a constant characteristic in your life that becomes a problem.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 7:54

I picked lack of empathy. Deceitful was my runner up.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 8:17

Now that there are 14 votes I’ll say that I picked lack of empathy. All of those are tough to take. Egotistical and arrogant are hard to sit near, but if you lack empathy I think you’re a special kind of asshole.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 10:03

Where can we vote for people who post sensitivity polls on the internet?

Sorry, guess that wasn't very empathetic of me.
tongue
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 10:27

Is being "Travis" a personality trait?  Asking for more than few message board friends......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 10:34

I vote for cyber bullies 

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 11:49

I feel sorry for you Dwags
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 12:44

voted for "lack of empathy", as well.

Lots of these attributes have a common value that's most often rooted in insecurity. That's why it's important for us to value empathy, perspective and thankfulness in ourselves and those around us. The absence of these qualities leads to insecurities which then can become insidious to ourselves and those we share our lives with.

To be clear, we all have insecurities to one degree or another. But it's how we view them through the lens of "perspective" that determines the impact they have upon us.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 13:46

Nordic wrote:I feel sorry for you Dwags

Cynical is on the list.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 15:03

I voted Cynical. I can't be around negative/bitchy people. Lying/deciteful would be a close second. I couldn't care less if people care about my problems. Toughen up.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 15:36

Nordic wrote:I voted Cynical. I can't be around negative/bitchy people. Lying/deciteful would be a close second. I couldn't care less if people care about my problems. Toughen up.

Either could I. But I’ve been taking care of myself since I was 14 financially. Was able to handle shit on my own when I moved out at 18. People that don’t give a shit about those who can’t take care of themselves or people who don’t give a shit because wicked stuff isn’t effecting them are way worse than liars or bitchy people. Shit, I’ve seen liars and bitches help the less fortunate out. Clue up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 17:21

Nordic wrote:I voted Cynical. I can't be around negative/bitchy people. Lying/deciteful would be a close second. I couldn't care less if people care about my problems. Toughen up.

I don't care if people care about my problems. I don't tend to share my problems. I just hate people who don't think about how their actions affect others. Dickheads who cut you off in traffic because they don't think about anyone but themselves, that sort of thing. Sort of like selfishness or solipsism or something. "Fuck everyone else, they're not me."
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 18:50

Cameron wrote:

I don't care if people care about my problems. I don't tend to share my problems. I just hate people who don't think about how their actions affect others. Dickheads who cut you off in traffic because they don't think about anyone but themselves, that sort of thing. Sort of like selfishness or solipsism or something. "Fuck everyone else, they're not me."
I have never heard/read that word before in my entire life.

Went and looked it up. Thanks, man - good word.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 19:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Me either, and yeah, thanks.  Now, will someone tell me the difference between affect and effect?  I just learned Than, and Then, about a year ago.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 20:11

Lazy.  Sorry but it is a breeding ground for most of the other characteristics.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 20:31

Welcome to the board new poster SRC! Also fuck you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 21:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Welcome to the board new poster SRC! Also fuck you

So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 21:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll 100q2a
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 21:46

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I have never heard/read that word before in my entire life.

So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll 100q2a

So, we all have those people in our lives, that we smile and get along with, but really rub us wrong.  Here's a poll 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 23:14

Why can't I pick them all? I hate all of those people.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 23:18

Cameron wrote:

+100

Make the world a better place. Make someone's day better.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 5:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Cameron wrote:

+100

Make the world a better place. Make someone's day better.

Fuck that hippy shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 8:06

DWags wrote:People that don’t give a shit about those who can’t take care of themselves or people who don’t give a shit because wicked stuff isn’t effecting them are way worse than liars or bitchy people. Shit, I’ve seen liars and bitches help the less fortunate out. Clue up.

I truely doubt this statement. Most negative people are very self centered. Hell they are probably have characteristics we both hate.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 8:43

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:People that don’t give a shit about those who can’t take care of themselves or people who don’t give a shit because wicked stuff isn’t effecting them are way worse than liars or bitchy people. Shit, I’ve seen liars and bitches help the less fortunate out. Clue up.

I truely doubt this statement. Most negative people are very self centered. Hell they are probably have characteristics we both hate.

See, you said most negative people, not all negative people are self centered. That’s true. But I said that I’ve seen some who aren’t self centered. I’m telling 100% of people who lack empathy don’t give a shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 10:43

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:

See, you said most negative people, not all negative people are self centered.  That’s true. But I said that I’ve seen some who aren’t self centered.  I’m telling 100% of people who lack empathy don’t give a shit.  

We can obv go around and around on semantics. Thankfully there those that show empathy towards the negs. Becsuse I certainly don't.

tongue
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down