Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

+9
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dendrobates
SeeRockCity
ROtown Sparty
Ass Dan
AMwood
Floyd Robertson
Frank Ricard
13 posters

Go down

What the hell is wrong with you people? Empty What the hell is wrong with you people?

Post by Frank Ricard Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 4:41

You know who you are. Why didn't I know about this place until now? Minnie is a mod, gHost is over here telling his BS, Snake, Pinky, Murph, jesus even Trev - all here. Please tell me tanner isn't banned here. How could you people not tell about a place where you can generally act like an idiot?
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What the hell is wrong with you people? Empty Re: What the hell is wrong with you people?

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 5:08

Frank Ricard wrote:You know who you are.  Why didn't I know about this place until now?  Minnie is a mod, gHost is over here telling his BS, Snake, Pinky, Murph, jesus even Trev - all here.  Please tell me tanner isn't banned here.  How could you people not tell about a place where you can generally act like an idiot?

It was a test to see if you'd find the place.  You passed.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

What the hell is wrong with you people? Empty Re: What the hell is wrong with you people?

Post by AMwood Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 5:35

Frank Ricard wrote:You know who you are.  Why didn't I know about this place until now?  Minnie is a mod, gHost is over here telling his BS, Snake, Pinky, Murph, jesus even Trev - all here.  Please tell me tanner isn't banned here.  How could you people not tell about a place where you can generally act like an idiot?

welcome frank!
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 6:09

So what if I sit down when I pee? I don't like the splash and sometimes I gotta poop and I don't realize it until I sit.

Buncha judgmental dicks on this board.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 8:29

Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 8:41

Welcome Frank! Glad you made it. No, Tanfan isn't banned here. In fact, you can't get banned here without a vote of your peers. Check out the charter. Hope you stick around.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 8:44

Welcome Frank!
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 8:48

ROtown Sparty wrote:Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

What the hell is wrong with you people? 502811600 
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:05

You people?

I don't feel safe.

What the hell is wrong with you people? $(KGrHqNHJC8E8fZ1QMlFBPJnsHDP)Q~~60_35
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:06

ROtown Sparty wrote:Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

Careful backing out of your garage......
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:22

Was waiting for this quote...
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:27

Sorry, Frank.

Reading this thread might help explain

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t189-have-you-carried-any-grudges-from-the-other-board-over-to-the-new-much-better-board
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:34

Welcome Frank! How could you forget about Guest and their shenanigans?
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:34

The Lonely Stoner wrote:Welcome Frank! How could you forget about {USERNAME] and their shenanigans?

Good question.  lol! 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:53

What the hell is wrong with you people? Z
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down