Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING: Legislative barriers removed. Trump gets approval to build the wall (seriously)

+6
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
10 posters

Go down

BREAKING: Legislative barriers removed.  Trump gets approval to build the wall (seriously) Empty BREAKING: Legislative barriers removed. Trump gets approval to build the wall (seriously)

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-22, 14:04

On Thursday, the Clare County Council gave an Irish golf resort owned by the president approval to build two sea walls — one 2,000 feet long, the other 840 feet long — on the landward side of an adjacent public beach

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/president-trump-gets-approval-to-build-controversial-wall-at-seaside-irish-resort/ar-BBH9I5K?li=BBnbfcL

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2017-12-22, 15:15; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Legislative barriers removed.  Trump gets approval to build the wall (seriously) Empty Re: BREAKING: Legislative barriers removed. Trump gets approval to build the wall (seriously)

Post by Guest 2017-12-22, 14:33

Very important news for all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Legislative barriers removed.  Trump gets approval to build the wall (seriously) Empty Re: BREAKING: Legislative barriers removed. Trump gets approval to build the wall (seriously)

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-22, 14:40

MODS! Hurry up and fix this before Goose strokes out on us.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-22, 14:43

This board is for sports and avatar discussion. Move this shit.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 14:45

Dear Kingston,

Edit your thread title to say “fluffy kittens thread discussion” or I’m gonna move it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-22, 15:16

I tried but realized I didn't feel like it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 15:17

kingstonlake wrote:I tried but realized I didn't feel like it.
All right
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-22, 15:31

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-22, 16:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:MODS! Hurry up and fix this before Goose strokes out on us.

I love how you haters project your obsession on me.   I'm not the one fixated day and night on the dorks in DC.   Because I prefer not to have that stupid shit on here somehow I'm the problem.    Now return to your circle BREAKING: Legislative barriers removed.  Trump gets approval to build the wall (seriously) 3434560931
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 16:18

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:MODS! Hurry up and fix this before Goose strokes out on us.

I love how you haters project your obsession on me.   I'm not the one fixated day and night on the dorks in DC.   Because I prefer not to have that stupid shit on here somehow I'm the problem.    Now return to your circle BREAKING: Legislative barriers removed.  Trump gets approval to build the wall (seriously) 3434560931
What exactly is the problem loose goose?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-22, 16:19

LooseGoose wrote:

Your Twitter seems to indicate otherwise Goose. BREAKING: Legislative barriers removed.  Trump gets approval to build the wall (seriously) 2809484752 BREAKING: Legislative barriers removed.  Trump gets approval to build the wall (seriously) 2943907172
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-22, 17:01

Hahaha good one.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-22, 17:12

Highly underrated thread.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-12-22, 20:24

Another claim of being a victim by the poster quick to bitch about Fake News. Whining about haters.

It’s not Fake News when the Climate Denier in Chief tells his base Climate Change isn’t real but he needs to build sea walls to protect his Irish real estate holdings.

That’s why it’s timely.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 20:27

GRR Spartan wrote:Another claim of being a victim by the poster quick to bitch about Fake News.  Whining about haters.

It’s not Fake News when the Climate Denier in Chief tells his base Climate Change isn’t real  but he needs to build sea walls to protect his Irish real estate holdings.

That’s why it’s timely.
I have no idea what any of this means
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 20:28

I mean, I know what it means... but, settle. Try to have a laugh or two or something.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-22, 21:54

LooseGoose wrote:

I love how you haters project your obsession on meh.   I'm not the one fixated day and night on the dorks in DC.   Because I prefer not to have that stupid shit on here somehow I'm the problem.    Now return to your circle BREAKING: Legislative barriers removed.  Trump gets approval to build the wall (seriously) 3434560931

You’re just fixated on raw milk and the dorks at MGo.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-22, 22:28

The approved sea walls are a reduced version of an earlier plan for a 1.7-mile continuous wall that was withdrawn last year hoping to protect against erosion on three holes that border the beach. The earlier application had referenced climate change and global warming as reasons for sea level rise and the need for the wall; the new application omitted any such references.

BREAKING: Legislative barriers removed.  Trump gets approval to build the wall (seriously) 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down