Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you guys listen to the interview with Michael Wolff on MPR

+3
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Rocinante
7 posters

Go down

Did you guys listen to the interview with Michael Wolff on MPR Empty Did you guys listen to the interview with Michael Wolff on MPR

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-05, 22:25

He doesn’t sound like a crackpot to me. The part about Trump repeating the same stories over and over with the exact same expressions was creepy.

https://https://www.npr.org/2018/01/05/575916244/as-fire-and-fury-goes-on-sale-trump-attacks-keep-coming
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did you guys listen to the interview with Michael Wolff on MPR Empty Re: Did you guys listen to the interview with Michael Wolff on MPR

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-05, 22:29

No. It's all fake!

Did you guys listen to the interview with Michael Wolff on MPR 3366131
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did you guys listen to the interview with Michael Wolff on MPR Empty Re: Did you guys listen to the interview with Michael Wolff on MPR

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-05, 22:46

MPR... heh. Accident. I had a baby in one arm while I did that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-05, 22:56

Rocinante wrote:MPR... heh. Accident. I had a baby in one arm while I did that.

Did you guys listen to the interview with Michael Wolff on MPR Making-Excuses-Does-Not-Produce-Results
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-06, 02:22

Thanks for the heads up. I'll listen this weekend.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-06, 02:24

Wrong thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-06, 03:54

Rocinante wrote:MPR... heh. Accident. I had a baby in one arm while I did that.

Oh hi there!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-07, 05:11

Rocinante wrote:He doesn’t sound like a crackpot to me. The part about Trump repeating the same stories over and over with the exact same expressions was creepy.

https://https://www.npr.org/2018/01/05/575916244/as-fire-and-fury-goes-on-sale-trump-attacks-keep-coming

He does have a habit of repeating himself at times....here's another take on that.

Why hasn't Michael Wolff's dementia-Trump ever been seen in public?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-07, 05:17

Oh and add Tony Blair to the Trump defenders.....next TN can jump in again and call my asking for some skepticism and truth as "extreme defense"....

Tony Blair: Wolff Book Claims “A Complete Fabrication”

Either way, it opens up a wide hole in Wolff’s credibility for several reasons. One, Blair has a large amount of credibility in international media, including here in the US. Two, Blair is hardly a Trump acolyte or someone inclined to jump to Trump’s defense. Third, the “so weird it must be true” of Wolff’s reporting on Trump relies on the well-known mercurial nature of the president. No one looks at Blair and thinks he’s anything but a statesman who knows his business, and especially not a loose cannon inclined to whimsical action. If Wolff has applied the “so weird” standard this recklessly, it certainly raises questions about his reporting on all of the other weirdness Wolff wants people to buy, both literally and figuratively.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-07, 08:48

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:He doesn’t sound like a crackpot to me.  The part about Trump repeating the same stories over and over with the exact same expressions was creepy.

He does have a habit of repeating himself at times....here's another take on that.

Why hasn't Michael Wolff's dementia-Trump ever been seen in public?
Perhaps because he hasn’t done a real life press conference in nearly a year. He just talks to reporters for 5 minutes at a time in which he just repeats his tweets
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-01-07, 13:34

Why don't we see Trump pressers?

Here's a question with Trump's answer:

Reporter: The CEO of Wal-Mart said you missed a critical opportunity to help bring the country together. Did you?

Trump:
Not at all.
I think the country — look, you take a look.
I've created over a million jobs since I'm president.
The country is booming, the stock market is setting records.
We have the highest employment numbers we've ever had in the history of our country.
We're doing record business.
We have the highest levels of enthusiasm.
So, the head of Wal-Mart, whom I know, who is a very nice guy, was making a political statement.
I mean, I do it the same way.
You know why?
Because I want to make sure, when I make a statement that the statement is correct, and there was no way — there was no way of making a correct statement that early.
I had to see the facts, unlike a lot of reporters — unlike a lot of reporters.
I know, David Duke was there.
I wanted to see the facts, and the facts as they started coming out were very well-stated.
In fact, everybody said his statement was beautiful.
If he would have made it sooner, that would have been good.
I couldn't have made it sooner because I didn't know all of the facts.
Frankly, people still don't know all of the facts.
It was very important — excuse me, excuse me.
It was very important to me to get the facts out and correctly, because if I would have made a fast statement — and the first statement was made without knowing much other than what we were seeing.
The second statement was made with knowledge, with great knowledge. There's still things — excuse me, there's still things that people don't know.
I want to make a statement with knowledge.
I wanted to know the facts.
Okay.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/15/read-the-transcript-of-donald-trumps-jaw-dropping-press-conference.html

Reads like a 71 year old who can't hold a train of thought

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-08, 08:26

Getting my copy of his book tomorrow, can’t wait to read it. Michael Wolff has changed the temperament of the DC press btw. No way Tapper tosses Miller off his show prior to the release. NYT also has had more pointed language about trump in its op-ed the other day. The Wolff effect is happening.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-08, 09:23

steveschneider wrote:Getting my copy of his book tomorrow, can’t wait to read it. Michael Wolff has changed the temperament of the DC press btw.  No way Tapper tosses Miller off his show prior to the release.  NYT also has had more pointed language about trump in its op-ed the other day. The Wolff effect is happening.
Lol wtf Steve

Not everything you say has to be some grandiose statement. You ever hear of Jake Tapper before yesterday? He absolutely would have.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-08, 09:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Getting my copy of his book tomorrow, can’t wait to read it. Michael Wolff has changed the temperament of the DC press btw.  No way Tapper tosses Miller off his show prior to the release.  NYT also has had more pointed language about trump in its op-ed the other day. The Wolff effect is happening.
Lol wtf Steve

Not everything you say has to be some grandiose statement. You ever hear of Jake Tapper before yesterday? He absolutely would have.

Good read.

https://www.gq.com/story/michael-wolff-white-house-trump-access
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down