Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No TV Teddy today. Big removed him from our game because of his back turn at UNC

+14
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
Death Roe
Heat Miser
y2kMgrad
SawGreen
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
DWags
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No TV Teddy today. Big removed him from our game because of his back turn at UNC - Page 2 Empty Re: No TV Teddy today. Big removed him from our game because of his back turn at UNC

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-07, 16:57

This is gonna be a tough game.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

No TV Teddy today. Big removed him from our game because of his back turn at UNC - Page 2 Empty Re: No TV Teddy today. Big removed him from our game because of his back turn at UNC

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-07, 17:02

Ward got mugged on that. Terrible missed call.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-07, 17:16

I really would like to not lose this game, just want to put that out there.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-07, 17:16

tOSU playing their best game can only tie us.

2nd half will be a run and gun party.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-07, 17:17

Keep attacking the rim. Get some more fouls. Their bench isn't very deep.

Gotta be said again, let's cut out the stupid turnovers.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-07, 17:20

I don't think we're gonna get to 100 today guys
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-07, 17:22

Does Ward not know the DT is coming? Tall black guy in suit, that's your job.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-07, 17:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Keep attacking the rim. Get some more fouls. Their bench isn't very deep.

Gotta be said again, let's cut out the stupid turnovers
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-07, 17:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Keep attacking the rim. Get some more fouls. Their bench isn't very deep.

Gotta be said again, let's cut out the stupid turnovers.

I’d love to see Bridges drive more.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-07, 17:24

Jackson got mugged no call.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-07, 17:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Gotta be said again, let's cut out the stupid turnovers
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-07, 17:26

Hahahaha.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-07, 17:26

lol, treating like it's a win.

Storm the court boys!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-07, 17:26

I like it. Let's see what these kids have got.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-07, 17:27

Ward has been a liability, reffing has been sooooo inconsistent... what is a foul? lol at buckeyes treating the halftime like they just won the ship
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-07, 17:28

I hate basketball.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-01-07, 17:29

Refs are swallowing their whistles down low, fuck
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-07, 17:41

Death Roe wrote:Refs are swallowing their whistles down low, fuck

OSU is playing really good d. We can’t get any offense going.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-07, 17:42

Maybe pylon should make a game thread i dunno Just an idea
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-07, 17:43

Well it was nice being #1 while it lasted.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-07, 17:45

Lol wait what they get the basket and the foul? How does that even work?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-07, 17:45

Who made this a game thread? I always start mine with “game day bitches”

Bad karma. Who was it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-07, 17:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Lol wait what they get the basket and the foul? How does that even work?

I don’t know but this is going to be an ass kicking. Hate to say it but even TV Teddy is better than this ref.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-07, 17:48

DWags wrote:Who made this a game thread?   I always start mine with “game day bitches”

Bad karma.  Who was it?  
Well shit man hurry up and start a new one
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-07, 17:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Fuck yeah this is our game thread. Fuck TV Ted.

Bad Karma.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-07, 17:50

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Fuck yeah this is our game thread. Fuck TV Ted.

Bad Karma.

Not my fault no one wanted to play today.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-07, 17:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Lol wait what they get the basket and the foul? How does that even work?
Can someone answer my question about on what planet are they awarded the points from a three then given the ball based on an off the ball foul at the same time?

Thats not how this works. That’s not how any of this works.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-01-07, 17:55

Meh, I didn't expect us to run the table the rest of the way. Everyone giving us their best shot, and we are bound to have off days. We probably lose another one or two, then win the BTT and get the 1 seed. In the mean time, it's a learning opportunity.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-01-07, 17:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Can someone answer my question about on what planet are they awarded the points from a three then given the ball based on an off the ball foul at the same time?

I didn't see it but I'm fairly certain that is correct. If the ball is in in the air you count the shot and give possession back for the foul.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-07, 17:57

aualum06 wrote:

I didn't see it but I'm fairly certain that is correct. If the ball is in in the air you count the shot and give possession back for the foul.
That seems pretty asinine from a logic perspective of you ask me aualum
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-01-07, 17:59

aualum06 wrote:

It's the rule though
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-07, 18:00

aualum06 wrote:

It's the rule though
Thank you rules analyst aualum but I’m saying that, assuming you are correct and that is the rule, that that makes literally no sense on any planet whatsoever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-01-07, 18:01

aualum06 wrote:

It's the rule though
Thank you rules analyst aualum but I’m saying that, assuming you are correct and that is the rule, that that makes literally no sense on any planet whatsoever.

Why is that. A foul results in a change of possession
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 2018-01-07, 18:02

Especially when the whistle blew before the shot--that was the reason he shot it.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-07, 18:04

Good job crapping the bed after getting to No. 1
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-07, 18:04

aualum06 wrote:

Why is that. A foul results in a change of possession
The points also result in a change of possession. They should get one or other, their call (I suspect they’ll pick the points.) but certainly not both.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-07, 18:06

Floyd Robertson wrote:Good job crapping the bed after getting to No. 1

Factoid on the twitters: MSU has never held the #1 position for longer than a week.

I'm not checking, but I guess in Izzo's tenure, we've been #1 four times, each time only for a week.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-07, 18:07

Floyd Robertson wrote:Good job crapping the bed after getting to No. 1

You're always so negative, Floyd. Sounds like somebody needs a hug. No TV Teddy today. Big removed him from our game because of his back turn at UNC - Page 2 685334576
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-07, 18:07

2014 dwags we were #1 for like a decade
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2