Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upset Alert: #1 Michigan State losing to Ohio State at halftime

+7
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
aualum06
Watch Out Pylon!
MattyFresh
Death Roe
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Upset Alert: #1 Michigan State losing to Ohio State at halftime - Page 2 Empty Re: Upset Alert: #1 Michigan State losing to Ohio State at halftime

Post by DWags 2018-01-07, 18:30

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:B-D took Miles lunch money today. Hope he learns from it.

He obviously needs another year in college
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Upset Alert: #1 Michigan State losing to Ohio State at halftime - Page 2 Empty Re: Upset Alert: #1 Michigan State losing to Ohio State at halftime

Post by aualum06 2018-01-07, 18:32

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:B-D took Miles lunch money today. Hope he learns from it.

He obviously needs another year in college

He's playing himself out of the lottery
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-01-07, 18:36

Bridges can’t carry a college team and won’t be a good nba player. Didn’t watch the game. Wbh called it.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-07, 18:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bridges can’t carry a college team and won’t be a good nba player. Didn’t watch the game. Wbh called it.

The sky is falling!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-07, 18:41

FTR, I’ve only watched two MSU players that could take a game over and impose their will on the other 9 people.

Magic
Skiles

You could watch guys like Smith and Respert and Mo Pete get hot and dominate some games, mateen would QB some games, but Magic and Skiles could dictate tempo, QB,score when needed, sell popcorn, yell at teammates and opposing players and coaches pretty much in about 70-80% of their games.

Bridges is a talent, a great person, and a kid who can take us to a FF. But he’s not a Skiles or Magic.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-01-07, 18:53

steveschneider wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bridges can’t carry a college team and won’t be a good nba player. Didn’t watch the game. Wbh called it.

The sky is falling!

It’s not falling but bridges may be our worst starter. Think about it. Talent wise no but current player yes.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-01-07, 19:00

I don’t know about you guys, but I think this was a needed loss.

The guys were too cocky, we haven’t had much of s challenge, and it’s only January. It’s s great time for a lesson like this. It will help prepare them for March.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-07, 19:04

Honestly he's just not a good enough shooter to dominate. He will have his games where's he's hot but you can't take games over when you shoot 30% from 3. Defenders will give him space to shoot and back off of him so he can't use his athleticism to get to the rim. He's still plenty good enough to help us win a Natty.

WhiteBoyEmanski's prescription is that every day I want Miles in the gym with a GA feeding him the rock. He's not allowed to leave until he has made 250 3s off the dribble and 250 more off of a pick and pop pass. He also needs to wear goggles and tube socks.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-07, 19:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Honestly he's just not a good enough shooter to dominate. He will have his games where's he's hot but you can't take games over when you shoot 30% from 3. Defenders will give him space to shoot and back off of him so he can't use his athleticism to get to the rim. He's still plenty good enough to help us win a Natty.

WhiteBoyEmanski's prescription is that every day I want Miles in the gym with a GA feeding him the rock. He's not allowed to leave until he has made 250 3s off the dribble and 250 more off of a pick and pop pass. He also needs to wear goggles and tube socks.

I’m the biggest fan of the Spartans, but why was this team #1? If it’s not for Ward we really don’t have any guys that can score consistently underneath. JJJ is great, but he’s not able to bang underneath yet. This team is a jump shot team. Where is our inside out game? Goins? Ok. But I’m not hanging my hat on him.
Carter? Throw it in watch him turn around for a soft 8 footer. Bridges hangs outside and rarely takes it to the hole. He needs to dominate two or three games in a row, both inside and out. That leaves Ward. He gets brutalized and rarely gets a call. Refs overlook that shit on him.

I’ll say it, this team seems like it could be better if we had guys willing to play hard under the hoop. Schilling and Ward and one of those guys can’t score.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-07, 19:41

Wags even the best college teams really only have 1 good/great post presence on Offense. I disagree with your premise. That's all it takes. Hell tell me who the great post player is on the Warriors and the Cavs.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-07, 19:43

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wags even the best college teams really only have 1 good/great post presence on Offense. I disagree with your premise. That's all it takes. Hell tell me who the great post player is on the Warriors and the Cavs.

You dont think this is a jump shot team?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-07, 19:51

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wags even the best college teams really only have 1 good/great post presence on Offense. I disagree with your premise. That's all it takes. Hell tell me who the great post player is on the Warriors and the Cavs.

You dont think this is a jump shot team?

No, not at all. Every player on the team who sees regular minutes with the exception of McQuaid can get to the rim. They do settle too often but that's a temporary problem. They have a great mix of inside/out talent and guys who can drive the ball.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2