Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..

+5
Chitown_Badger
Giant Moose
CrazySparty
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
9 posters

Go down

Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..  Empty Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-06-17, 13:25

I thought scUM had finished spring practice..

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/article/20140617/NEWS02/306170024/Man-charged-after-trying-throw-football-loaded-drugs-cell-phones-into-prison-yard
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..  Empty Re: Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-17, 13:28

Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..  55953254 
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..  Empty Re: Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..

Post by CrazySparty 2014-06-17, 13:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I thought scUM had finished spring practice..

Obsession
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-06-17, 13:30

Bob, did you get that football I threw in your yard with old Springsteen 8-tracks and Crunchy's burgers taped to it?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-06-17, 13:33

Giant Moose wrote:Bob, did you get that football I threw in your yard with old Springsteen 8-tracks and Crunchy's burgers taped to it?
yeah man,, how did you find a copy of the highly elusive Electric Nebraska?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-06-17, 13:34

Mug shot just released

Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..  628161
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-06-17, 13:35

CrazySparty wrote:

Obsession
I only care about Michigan (state)..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-17, 13:35

Chitown_Badger wrote:Mug shot just released

Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..  628161

We know it wasn't Denard Robinson. He would have thrown it directly to a guard.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-06-17, 13:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yeah man,, how did you find a copy of the highly elusive Electric Nebraska?
You don't even want to know how many Brooks Brothers MSU sweater vests I had to trade for it.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-06-17, 14:45

Giant Moose wrote:
You don't even want to know how many Brooks Brothers MSU sweater vests I had to trade for it.

Argyle sweaters? Fletch?
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth 2014-06-17, 15:14

The football was intercepted by authorities?

Definitely thrown by a Michigan Man.
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-06-17, 15:15

Giant Moose wrote:
I got 3 new ones for Father's Day.. plus a set of golf clubs.. and some khakis. You know, all of those things I regularly use.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-06-17, 15:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I got 3 new ones for Father's Day.. plus a set of golf clubs.. and some khakis. You know, all of those things I regularly use.

You got a problem with khakis?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-06-17, 15:41

Jake from State Farm wrote:

You got a problem with khakis?
 Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..  502811600 

no, dude.. they're not my thing, though. If you dig 'em, live it up.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-17, 16:04

What about those khaki cargo pants. Those are neat.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-06-17, 16:21

Gob Bluth wrote:The football was intercepted by authorities?

Definitely thrown by a Michigan Man.

Wait...intercepted by authorities, or thrown with authority?
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-06-17, 18:01

Turtleneck wrote:What about those khaki cargo pants. Those are neat.

Anything to do with khaki is neat.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-06-17, 18:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
 Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..  502811600 

no, dude.. they're not my thing, though. If you dig 'em, live it up.

That's good. I'd hate to have to go full claim adjuster on you.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-17, 20:41

Don't start about cargo pants dicknose. I'm wearing the corduroys today. Not corduroy cargo pants though. That would just be silly.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-17, 20:47

Rocinante wrote:

Don't start about cargo pants dicknose. I'm wearing the corduroys today. Not corduroy cargo pants though. That would just be silly.

Are you wearing sandals?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-17, 20:50

Turtleneck wrote:

Are you wearing sandals?

Shit! No. I totally should be though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-17, 21:36

Why are you always dressed for a Phish concert?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-17, 22:58

I have a v-neck on too. I'm the coolest.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-06-18, 08:08

Jake from State Farm wrote:

That's good. I'd hate to have to go full claim adjuster on you.
 Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..  1966794946 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-06-18, 08:08

yeah - when jort weather is over, they seem to be all the rage at tRCMB tailgates..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbating Bear 2014-06-18, 08:14

Man Charged With Throwing a Football Filled With Drugs and a Cell Phone Into a Prison Yard..  Rico3

uncle rico would've got it there
Masturbating Bear
Masturbating Bear
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down