Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank-you, President Trump, Speaker Ryan, and all Republicans, for my $1.50/week tax cut

4 posters

Go down

Thank-you, President Trump, Speaker Ryan, and all Republicans, for my $1.50/week tax cut Empty Thank-you, President Trump, Speaker Ryan, and all Republicans, for my $1.50/week tax cut

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-03, 18:30

I had high hopes for Ryan as a well-intentioned leader of his caucus, but he’s just another party-over-Country partisan drone.

US House Speaker Paul Ryan deletes $1.50 tax cut gain tweet

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42934772
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Thank-you, President Trump, Speaker Ryan, and all Republicans, for my $1.50/week tax cut Empty Re: Thank-you, President Trump, Speaker Ryan, and all Republicans, for my $1.50/week tax cut

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-02-03, 20:45

Oh hell now Costco's going to raise their membership fees. Thank-you, President Trump, Speaker Ryan, and all Republicans, for my $1.50/week tax cut 901027492
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Thank-you, President Trump, Speaker Ryan, and all Republicans, for my $1.50/week tax cut Empty Re: Thank-you, President Trump, Speaker Ryan, and all Republicans, for my $1.50/week tax cut

Post by Guest 2018-02-04, 14:56

Peanuts.

Sarah Sanders Verified account @PressSec 10m10 minutes ago

Charter/Spectrum just raised the minimum wage for its 94,000 employees to $15/hour because of the Trump tax cuts. Still unclear why every Democrat voted against lower taxes and higher wages
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-02-04, 15:59

LooseGoose wrote:Peanuts.

Charter/Spectrum just raised the minimum wage for its 94,000 employees to $15/hour because of the Trump tax cuts. Still unclear why every Democrat voted against lower taxes and higher wages

Can I credit the tax cut with my bill going up too? Because Charter just announced that’s going up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-05, 10:11

Rocinante wrote:

Can I credit the tax cut with  my bill going up too? Because Charter just announced that’s going up.
Lol 

These fucking assholes. I can’t believe there actually exist people like goose who expect them to act in good faith and mean the things they say
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-05, 10:23

Take it up with Paul Ryan. All I did was pass along what he tweeted.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down