Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start

+24
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
J T
Clarett's Folly
SawGreen
Wally Fairway
MSU addict
Dr. Strangelove
Dendrobates
Keith Stone
steveschneider
Izzo Court
I.B. Fine
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
MattyFresh
Rocinante
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
28 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start  - Page 6 Empty Re: Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-23, 19:43

Why would anyone want to post on the rcmb?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start  - Page 6 Empty Re: Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start

Post by Rocinante 2018-02-23, 20:31

I still have no idea what your name is ghost and I read your stuff. So chances are other people are as oblivious as me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-23, 22:42

Rocinante wrote:I still have no idea what your name is ghost and I read your stuff. So chances are other people are as oblivious as me.

Nah. You've got oblivious wrapped up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 22:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why would anyone want to post on the rcmb?

I could have sworn I saw you over there awhile ago...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-02-24, 09:58

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I still have no idea what your name is ghost and I read your stuff. So chances are other people are as oblivious as me.

Nah. You've got oblivious wrapped up.

Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start  - Page 6 Giphy
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-28, 16:04

NOW we know why Katie Strang at the Athletic has been so strident vs MSU.....this sucks.
Her answering a reply to an article of hers:
Michael I actually think criticism and feedback is a critical component to the greater discussion here and often makes for a more robust dialogue of the issues at hand. Paula was a mentor of mine at ESPN, and she is a dogged and diligent reporter and editor. Doesn’t mean I automatically discount any scrutiny lobbed her way or mine. My point here is only that Engler’s short tenure has been subject to its own criticism. He has criticized ESPN’s sensationalism but, to my knowledge, has not disputed the veracity of the reporting with any level of specificity. Meanwhile, MSU is under investigation by three different governmental bodies. I think it’s extremely important not to irresponsibly conflate the Nassar issue with other complaints involving the Athletics Department, but it’s also essential for people to realize that the ongoing investigations are focusing on the “systemic” issues at MSU that might have enabled Nassar, not just the Nassar case itself.

https://theathletic.com/255593/2018/02/27/what-a-new-federal-probe-into-michigan-state-could-mean-for-the-university/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-28, 16:18

LooseGoose wrote:NOW we know why Katie Strang at the Athletic has been so strident vs MSU.....this sucks.
Michael I actually think criticism and feedback is a critical component to the greater discussion here and often makes for a more robust dialogue of the issues at hand. Paula was a mentor of mine at ESPN, and she is a dogged and diligent reporter and editor. Doesn’t mean I automatically discount any scrutiny lobbed her way or mine. My point here is only that Engler’s short tenure has been subject to its own criticism. He has criticized ESPN’s sensationalism but, to my knowledge, has not disputed the veracity of the reporting with any level of specificity. Meanwhile, MSU is under investigation by three different governmental bodies. I think it’s extremely important not to irresponsibly conflate the Nassar issue with other complaints involving the Athletics Department, but it’s also essential for people to realize that the ongoing investigations are focusing on the “systemic” issues at MSU that might have enabled Nassar, not just the Nassar case itself.

https://theathletic.com/255593/2018/02/27/what-a-new-federal-probe-into-michigan-state-could-mean-for-the-university/

From what I’ve seen on twitter not that impressed by that site. Seems like a notch above 247.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-28, 16:18

steveschneider wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:NOW we know why Katie Strang at the Athletic has been so strident vs MSU.....this sucks.

From what I’ve seen on twitter not that impressed by that site. Seems like a notch above 247.

And it's behind a paywall? Fuck that noise.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-28, 16:23

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

And it's behind a paywall? Fuck that noise.

Yeah, no thanks.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-28, 16:24

I’m all for paying for and supporting good writing but their twitter presence makes me think there are better places to spend my money.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-02-28, 16:44

Yeah I just finished my trial with the athletic, that place can kick rocks, I’ll take the ads from other news sources. Seems I am relying on my myself to gather facts these days.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-28, 17:09

It's been a week since ghost's radio interview and we're not going to talk about the fact that he kept mispronouncing Nassar? "Nah-sir"? Come on, bro Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start  - Page 6 502811600
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-02-28, 18:03

Da Mayor wrote:It's been a week since ghost's radio interview and we're not going to talk about the fact that he kept mispronouncing Nassar? "Nah-sir"? Come on, bro Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start  - Page 6 502811600

... taken from the Bush bible (mispronouncing Saddam).
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-06, 15:00

Ghost, any more media appearances planned, bro?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6