Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread

+22
Turtleneck
By-Tor
Robert J Sakimano
The Pantry
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Tim Wakefield
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
I.B. Fine
aualum06
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Da Mayor
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
SawGreen
steveschneider
Cameron
DWags
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
26 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread

Post by InTenSity 2018-03-03, 17:28

Da Mayor wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yeah, I mean hey, the tournament is coming around, you want to allow him to stick arround.  Maybe he doesn't realize that we're all pretty much in agreement about that word.  I don't really know how active he's been or when he started.

Sorry, I'm pretty new. Does someone here have a special needs kid?
Yes. My son has downs. He's 3.5. If you can see the avatars he's in my picture.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 17:29

Da Mayor wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yeah, I mean hey, the tournament is coming around, you want to allow him to stick arround.  Maybe he doesn't realize that we're all pretty much in agreement about that word.  I don't really know how active he's been or when he started.

Whether anyone does or not, we'd appreciate you let up on the word.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-03-03, 17:31

Da Mayor wrote:
DWags wrote:

Does it matter?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-03-03, 17:32

Someone get Cameron a piece of bread and some water. Sober up dude
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 17:33

Tim Wakefield wrote:Someone get Cameron a piece of bread and some water. Sober up dude

If I wanted to be sober, I'd be sober.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-03, 17:34

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread - Page 7 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-03, 17:38

DWags wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

How long would my ban be if I used it? I'm trying to determine the cost-benefit ratio. Serious question.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 17:41

Da Mayor wrote:
DWags wrote:

How long would my ban be if I used it? I'm trying to determine the cost-benefit ratio. Serious question.

As long as you don't use it, you're good.  I realize this is the most attention you've got in your history here, so enjoy it.  You know the deal now.  Don't be a dick, call me whatever you need to call me, who cares.  Dont' cross the line.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 17:42

Da Mayor wrote:
DWags wrote:

Just don't, man. It's a word I often want to use, but I don't want to hurt anyone besides my intended target, and it's one of those words that carries collateral damage. Ty is practically begging for it, but he's beneath contempt and it's just not worth it. Find an alternative.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-03, 17:43

DWags wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

As long as you don't use it, you're good.  I realize this is the most attention you've got in your history here, so enjoy it.  You know the deal now.  Don't be a dick, call me whatever you need to call me, who cares.  Dont' cross the line.

Can I call you snugglebunny?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 17:44

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Can I call you snugglebunny?

Only when you have your hand down my pants on the couch.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-03, 17:50

Cameron I’ll bet you UofM goes further. $25.00
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 17:52

steveschneider wrote:Cameron I’ll bet you UofM goes further. $25.00

The bet is $20, you dipshit.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-03, 18:00

Cameron wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Someone get Cameron a piece of bread and some water. Sober up dude

If I wanted to be sober, I'd be sober.

Rage on brother.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-03, 18:00

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Cameron I’ll bet you UofM goes further. $25.00

You scared to bet $25?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-03, 18:00

gHost Spartan wrote:I was with my dad all day today and thankfully missed the game... from what I read, it was a shit show. Izzo has some time to fix this but who knows whether that's possible. B_____ is a damn good coach and as much as I hate those motherfuckers he deserves our respect.

This is the best team Izzo is going to have the rest of his career. This is a golden opportunity and he’s blowing it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 18:06

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

You scared to bet $25?

No, but I've offered a $20 bet to an unspecified number of individuals, and I don't want to keep track of that many different things. But for your blue ass, steve, I'd happily bet $50.

So is it $20 or $50?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-03, 18:09

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

$50? I’m shocked. I didn’t think you had the balls.

I’ll do it if we can rope in wbh to hold the cash and distribute.

If both go out same round it’s a push. Deal?

You scared to bet $25?

No, but I've offered a $20 bet to an unspecified number of individuals, and I don't want to keep track of that many different things. But for your blue ass, steve, I'd happily bet $50.

So is it $20 or $50?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-03, 18:09

$50? I’m shocked. I didn’t think you had the balls.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 18:15

steveschneider wrote:$50? I’m shocked. I didn’t think you had the balls.

Push and you win, I ain't no blue. We don't need no escrow. If I don't pay up within a month, ban me forever. Same for you. Deal?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-03, 18:21

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:$50? I’m shocked. I didn’t think you had the balls.

Push and you win, I ain't no blue. We don't need no escrow. If I don't pay up within a month, ban me forever. Same for you. Deal?

Deal!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 18:22

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Deal!!!

Great. Any other takers? Offer expires at midnight, I'll probably be passed out by then.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-03, 18:25

steveschneider wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:I was with my dad all day today and thankfully missed the game... from what I read, it was a shit show. Izzo has some time to fix this but who knows whether that's possible. B_____ is a damn good coach and as much as I hate those motherfuckers he deserves our respect.

This is the best team Izzo is going to have the rest of his career. This is a golden opportunity and he’s blowing it.

Yup
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 18:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

This is the best team Izzo is going to have the rest of his career.  This is a golden opportunity and he’s blowing it.

Yup

I don't want to parse terms here, but I think you two are really conflating "best Team" with "Most Talented" team.   It is the most talented team.  He's had other teams which were better because of heart.  JMO
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-03-03, 18:34

Who cares, I'm over it. What a stupid sport. Oh hey, let's nail a peach basket to a fucking tree and see if we can throw some cantaloupe through it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-03, 18:35

Izzo got outcoached
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-03, 18:36

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Yup

I don't want to parse terms here, but I think you two are really conflating "best Team" with "Most Talented" team.   It is the most talented team.  He's had other teams which were better because of heart.  JMO

I hear you, but I think it’s all on Izzo to get them there. Beilein should be coach of the year. He got a team to improve throughout the year and to compete at a very high level. Ghost is right the dude deserves our respect.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-03-03, 18:37

steveschneider wrote:

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread - Page 7 4113017228 we've lost 4 games
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-03, 18:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Izzo got outcoached

He did. Until he fixes our offense this team will have issues imo. Make it more like Beileind read and react O.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-03-03, 18:39

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Deal!!!

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread - Page 7 276803595
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-03, 18:40

steveschneider wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Izzo got outcoached

He did. Until he fixes our offense this team will have issues imo. Make it more like Beileind read and react O.

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread - Page 7 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-03, 18:48

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Deal!!!

Great. Any other takers? Offer expires at midnight, I'll probably be passed out by then.

I stand with Cameron even if he doesn't want me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 18:55

Has to be hard for Edwards from Purdue to play in those Tim's every game.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-03, 19:00

So what happened today guys? How did MSU lose?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 19:03

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I stand with Cameron even if he doesn't want me.

For all our disagreements, you're in my top 3 favorite posters, Goose. And you aren't blue, which is the most important thing.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 19:06

Rocinante wrote:So what happened today guys?  How did MSU lose?

Ward played ten mihutes.  JJ had a -18 while Tillman had  a +11.  Cash can't stay in front of guards yet, plus went 1-11.  Langford is lost and a huge liability if he can't hit.   Bridges seemed to ahve some fire near the end.  This team really seems to lack heart, or an attutude that they can win.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 19:14

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:So what happened today guys?  How did MSU lose?

Ward played ten mihutes.  JJ had a -18 while Tillman had  a +11.  Cash can't stay in front of guards yet, plus went 1-11.  Langford is lost and a huge liability if he can't hit.   Bridges seemed to ahve some fire near the end.  This team really seems to lack heart, or an attutude that they can win.

That team is a terrible match up for Ward if he's not getting foul calls. He can't guard Wagner.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-03-03, 19:16

Cameron wrote:
DWags wrote:

That team is a terrible match up for Ward if he's not getting foul calls. He can't guard Wagner.

I'm perplexed why they keep putting him on Wagner. That's a terrible match up. I mean the major problem I guess is there is no one for him that he can actually guard
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-03-03, 19:20

By-Tor wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Teams that come from down 27 to win are definitely mental midgets with no fire.

Our 13 game win streak was snapped, yet you guys are acting like this team didn't hang a banner this year.

I said I was about to lose my shit, that was no bluff. FUCK ALL OF YOU BLUES!!!
cool I guess. We won the worst B1G of our lifetimes with a super favorable schedule.

Cool guess they should have lost a couple more games and finished 3rd. Way better.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 19:30

aualum06 wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I'm perplexed why they keep putting him on Wagner. That's a terrible match up. I mean the major problem I guess is there is no one for him that he can actually guard

We could go small with them no problem if we didn't insist on always playing the same rotation.

What did Bridges get, like 2 minutes at PF?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next