Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guy named Max Kellerman says Izzo needs to go and MSU needs the death penalty on a show called The Big Lead

+9
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
I.B. Fine
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
MiamiSpartan
Da Mayor
steveschneider
DWags
13 posters

Go down

A guy named Max Kellerman says Izzo needs to go and MSU needs the death penalty on a show called The Big Lead Empty A guy named Max Kellerman says Izzo needs to go and MSU needs the death penalty on a show called The Big Lead

Post by DWags 2018-03-19, 14:32

Don't know who this guy is, but he says that MSU needs to get the death penalty.
https://twitter.com/thebiglead/status/975778536018542592
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

A guy named Max Kellerman says Izzo needs to go and MSU needs the death penalty on a show called The Big Lead Empty Re: A guy named Max Kellerman says Izzo needs to go and MSU needs the death penalty on a show called The Big Lead

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-19, 14:35

I’m kind of surprised fox sports doesn’t go on the attack and call out ESPNs problems and their bs. It’s really bizarre that they would behave this way.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

A guy named Max Kellerman says Izzo needs to go and MSU needs the death penalty on a show called The Big Lead Empty Re: A guy named Max Kellerman says Izzo needs to go and MSU needs the death penalty on a show called The Big Lead

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-19, 14:40

He's a boxing guy. Pay no mind.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-03-19, 14:54

Seems kind of harsh to suggest giving the BBall program the proverbial death penalty just because we didn't make it to the Sweet 16.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-19, 14:55

What a fucking nitwit.

Stephen A. is talking sense into him. A guy named Max Kellerman says Izzo needs to go and MSU needs the death penalty on a show called The Big Lead 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-19, 14:57

MiamiSpartan wrote:Seems kind of harsh to suggest giving the BBall program the proverbial death penalty just because we didn't make it to the Sweet 16.
if he's suggesting we get the death penalty for that, what's he saying about UVA?

A guy named Max Kellerman says Izzo needs to go and MSU needs the death penalty on a show called The Big Lead 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-03-19, 15:06

I regret clicking the link (eff you Wags!)

Don't make my mistake, your time is too valuable.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-19, 15:37

Sorry, I thought it was relevant in that I wanted to show what some have been saying for two months, people are headline readers than they just make assumptions and opinions.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-19, 15:42

DWags wrote:Sorry, I thought it was relevant in that I wanted to show what some have been saying for two months,  people are headline readers than they just make assumptions and opinions.  
Everything is stupid
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-19, 15:47

DWags wrote:Sorry, I thought it was relevant in that I wanted to show what some have been saying for two months, people are headline readers than they just make assumptions and opinions.

He must have talked to Molly.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-03-19, 16:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Seems kind of harsh to suggest giving the BBall program the proverbial death penalty just because we didn't make it to the Sweet 16.
if he's suggesting we get the death penalty for that, what's he saying about UVA?

A guy named Max Kellerman says Izzo needs to go and MSU needs the death penalty on a show called The Big Lead 502811600
I mean, there's nothing else that Izzo actually did that would be worth even talking about that would involve him leaving, let alone death penalty to the program.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-19, 16:44

This shit is more scripted than the WWE.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-19, 16:50

Strangelove disagrees
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-03-19, 18:20

Kellerman is a decent boxing analyst.

This whole death penalty argument really makes me chuckle.

The "death penalty" is NCAA banning a sport from competing for a year or more. It is NOT an institutional thing.

So if the NCAA really wants to give our women's gymnastics team and our softball team the death penalty - well I am pretty sure I would not be very upset.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-03-19, 19:41

I've disassociated with B{FUCK YOU SUMBITCHES}PN, and it has been surprisingly uplifting. I blocked them from my Google News feed and dropped them from my Dish subscription. The one or two basketball games that they carried, I streamed.

It has honestly been great.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-19, 21:01

ESPN Slaps Max Kellerman With Suspension After He Admits On-Air To Striking Woman
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-19, 21:13

ESPN Benches Stephen A. Smith For Comments About Domestic Violence: Video
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-19, 21:42

NigelUno wrote:ESPN Slaps Max Kellerman With Suspension After He Admits On-Air To Striking Woman

ESPN is a bunch of pieces of shit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-19, 21:52

NigelUno wrote:ESPN Benches Stephen A. Smith For Comments About Domestic Violence: Video

SAS is a total fucktwat, but what he said here is 100% correct.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-03-19, 23:13

Kellerman was the OG host of Around the Horn
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-19, 23:20

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

SAS is a total fucktwat, but what he said here is 100% correct.

What'd he say, Cum?

Not cum bro, but I'll play along. He basically said bitches be tripping and provoke domestic violence situations in many cases, which is true.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-20, 08:23

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Not cum bro, but I'll play along. He basically said bitches be tripping and provoke domestic violence situations in many cases, which is true.

Oh, you're referring to his previously controversial statements.

Yes.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down