Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Hogg been lying all along?

+13
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Da Mayor
DWags
xsanguine
Rocinante
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
I.B. Fine
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Has Hogg been lying all along? Empty Has Hogg been lying all along?

Post by Guest Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 20:38

Was Hogg at the school or not?   He said he was - now he said he wasn't?

Has Hogg been lying all along? GettyImages-937395054-e1522077440835

New Video Casts Doubt On Whether David Hogg Was At School On The Day Of The Shooting

On February 15, TIME Magazine published an interview with Hogg where he described being in his AP environmental science class, hearing gunshots and then the fire alarm, and being directed back into a classroom by a janitor during the shooting (emphasis added):

Now today, the CBS documentary “39 Days” includes interviews with Hogg and several other Stoneman Douglas students. The full nearly 45-minute long video (CBS has disabled embedding the video) can be viewed here and an article and partial transcript from the documentary on CBS’s website here, but the relevant section with Hogg starts around the 4:52 mark:

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

[Somewhat ironically, the very next thing heard on the video is Emma Gonzalez saying, “What we’re doing is telling the truth.”]

Something doesn’t add up here.

If Hogg was at school when the shooting began, saying he heard gunshots and the fire alarm, then why is he talking about riding a bike three miles to get to school on the day of the shooting?

I imagine he just misspoke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Has Hogg been lying all along? Empty Re: Has Hogg been lying all along?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 20:57

Omg you’re gonna go that route. All right man. Have fun.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 21:02

Is he gonna debate that classmate of his that challenged to him? Prolly won't, all I've heard is appeal to emotion arguments.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 21:57

bump
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 21:58

xsanguine wrote:Is he gonna debate that classmate of his that challenged to him? Prolly won't, all I've heard is appeal to emotion arguments.
I appreciate an honest debate based on facts, there is certainly grounds for such a debate, however, I can't say I've heard much but emotional slogans from this group.
Everything is about the gun, nothing about the 39+ cracks in the system that the shooter fell through to enable him to ultimately pull the trigger in that school.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 22:00

Anyway the whole thing was retracted here’s your update. 

https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/03/26/new-video-casts-doubt-whether-david-hogg-school-day-shooting/

Man way to compare a 17 year old to hitler though (then ib talks about emotional debates lol) really good look on that one goose. Reallllly good look.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 22:05

Oh, by the way, they e all got death threats by assholes too. I’m sure they don’t give a shit about old white guys passing around a story yet leaving out a key passage, “at 6:00 pm, I rode my bike back”

Whatever. We have people just so full of shit. They’re calling this kid names. Pathetic and cowardly.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 22:07

I don't think it matters whether he was at the school or not. I mean, if he wasn't, then it's pretty weird to act like you were... but it doesn't detract from his right to become the voice of his side.

I don't think he has much of an argument outside of an emotional one... and certainly that's being exploited by the powers that be... but I don't begrudge his opinion because he was or wasn't there.

Hopefully he'll do it (I don't see why not, if your goal is to get the facts)... Dave Rubin has stated all proceeds go to some charity and he'll host the debate. I don't like his show because he never takes a stand on anything but I think that's a good quality for a debate host.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 22:08

LooseGoose wrote:Was Hogg at the school or not? He said he was - now he said he wasn't?

New Video Casts Doubt On Whether David Hogg Was At School On The Day Of The Shooting

On February 15, TIME Magazine published an interview with Hogg where he described being in his AP environmental science class, hearing gunshots and then the fire alarm, and being directed back into a classroom by a janitor during the shooting (emphasis added):

Now today, the CBS documentary “39 Days” includes interviews with Hogg and several other Stoneman Douglas students. The full nearly 45-minute long video (CBS has disabled embedding the video) can be viewed here and an article and partial transcript from the documentary on CBS’s website here, but the relevant section with Hogg starts around the 4:52 mark:

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

[Somewhat ironically, the very next thing heard on the video is Emma Gonzalez saying, “What we’re doing is telling the truth.”]

If Hogg was at school when the shooting began, saying he heard gunshots and the fire alarm, then why is he talking about riding a bike three miles to get to school on the day of the shooting?

So you're cool with calling kids Hitler? Pretty pathetic dude.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 22:09

DWags wrote:Oh, by the way, they e all got death threats by assholes too. I’m sure they don’t give a shit about old white guys passing around a story yet leaving out a key passage, “at 6:00 pm, I rode my bike back”

Whatever.  We have people just so full of shit. They’re calling this kid names. Pathetic and cowardly.
Did you see that there was a picture of one of them tearing up a shooting target then someone photoshopped it to make it look like she was tearing up the constitution? A) someone actually took the time to do that then a bunch of people believed it B) hey conservatives FYI that was fake google if you want
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 22:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:Oh, by the way, they e all got death threats by assholes too. I’m sure they don’t give a shit about old white guys passing around a story yet leaving out a key passage, “at 6:00 pm, I rode my bike back”

Whatever.  We have people just so full of shit. They’re calling this kid names. Pathetic and cowardly.
Did you see that there was a picture of one of them tearing up a shooting target then someone photoshopped it to make it look like she was tearing up the constitution? A) someone actually took the time to do that then a bunch of people believed it B) hey conservatives FYI that was fake google if you want

Russian bots got these idiots to vote for trump why should I be surprised these nuts believed it was the constitution?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 22:16

I've never seen so much pearl clutching on a message board full of men (allegedly).
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 22:18

xsanguine wrote:I've never seen so much pearl clutching on a message board full of men (allegedly).

What is "pearl clutching"?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 22:20

Has Hogg been lying all along? Clutching-pearls
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 22:22

kingstonlake wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I've never seen so much pearl clutching on a message board full of men (allegedly).

Showing more shock than you actually have.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 22:23

More appropriately... feigning dramatic offense over something that comes with the territory.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 22:23

kingstonlake wrote:

It's where the chick tries to grab your load out of the air as you nut. Very difficult.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 22:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

It's where the chick tries to grab your load out of the air as you nut. Very difficult.

Can I post a gif of!!!.... er... yeah, nm.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 23:11

Story now clarified and he was there. Great to see a reporter do that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 23:35

Has Hogg been lying all along? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 23:36

LooseGoose wrote:Story now clarified and he was there. Great to see a reporter do that.
You don't see how fucked up it is that you are following people trying to discredit a teenager that went through a mass shooting?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 23:42

Has Hogg been lying all along? B8i1han7rrn01
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 1:02

Jesus Christ you’re a fucking douchebag.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 2:20

Surprised Goose or X hasn’t posted the pshop photos of some of the students that are being distributed on those far right websites.

p.s. I heard Hogg was in the bunker with Hitler and faked taking the capsule when Adolph told him and Eva it was time to pop theirs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 7:10

Rocinante wrote:Jesus Christ you’re a fucking douchebag.

Get a sense of humor, Roc.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 7:10

tGreenWay wrote:Surprised Goose or X hasn’t posted the pshop photos of some of the students that are being distributed on those far right websites.

p.s. I heard Hogg was in the bunker with Hitler and faked taking the capsule when Adolph told him and Eva it was time to pop theirs.

I’ll post em, where are they?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 7:14

LooseGoose wrote:Was Hogg at the school or not? He said he was - now he said he wasn't?

Goose rockin' the mainstream media.. Has Hogg been lying all along? 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 7:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Anyway the whole thing was retracted here’s your update. 

https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/03/26/new-video-casts-doubt-whether-david-hogg-school-day-shooting/

Man way to compare a 17 year old to hitler though (then ib talks about emotional debates lol) really good look on that one goose. Reallllly good look.
when republicans being to criticize a 17 year old and their message, you know the 17 year old and their message is resonating.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 7:17

LooseGoose wrote:Story now clarified and he was there. Great to see a reporter do that.
I love your mainstream media reports, Goose.. you be you, dude! Has Hogg been lying all along? 502811600 Has Hogg been lying all along? 502811600

Has Hogg been lying all along? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 7:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Anyway the whole thing was retracted here’s your update. 

when republicans being to criticize a 17 year old and their message, you know the 17 year old and their message is resonating.

It’s too bad facts (apparently on both sides) are not apart of either message.

And of course the meme guy is laughing as he’s triggering the easily offended.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 7:30

Hey Goose? If you're going to pull pics from glennbeck.com, maybe you should read this...

Glenn Beck Compares Donald Trump to Hitler

I'll wait while you find some meme with Trump as Hitler...

Thanks in advance.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 7:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Criticize?   Is that what we're calling death threats now?   Cool.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 7:59

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

LG threatened to kill someone?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 8:10

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Goose was criticizing.

it was the racist, bigoted knuckle-draggers threatening to kill 17 year old kids who are upset about kids being killed.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 8:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Goose was criticizing.

it was the racist, bigoted knuckle-draggers threatening to kill 17 year old kids who are upset about kids being killed.

yeah, I thought you were talking about the idiots on facebook and snap chat.   Goose is just threatened by them, he's not insane.   The people who continue to make death threats towards a 17 year old girl and guy are the same people who own all kinds of guns.  Think about that for a moment.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 8:15

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Goose was criticizing.

yeah, I thought you were talking about the idiots on facebook and snap chat.   Goose is just threatened by them, he's not insane.   The people who continue to make death threats towards a 17 year old girl and guy are the same people who own all kinds of guns.  Think about that for a moment.
it's a frightening world.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 9:46

Can’t we just have a civil, common sense conversation about how I’m going to lock you in a cage if you don’t obey my demands to criminalize victimless actions? -Activists
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 10:37

xsanguine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Jesus Christ you’re a fucking douchebag.

I don't think it's funny to call a mass shooting survivor "little hitler"
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 10:45

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I don't think it's funny to call a mass shooting survivor "little hitler"

I didn’t call the malnourished ignoramous Hitler.

Have all you old guys been in a bubble for so long your bitch tits are clouding your ability to giggle at being naughty?

You don’t have a problem when posters you agree with do similar hyperbolic name calling.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 10:50

Jesus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next