Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In what respect do you have "bad taste"?

+31
Cym Jim
Nordic
Dendrobates
Frank Ricard
green night
xsanguine
GRR Spartan
Bonerland
Pervis Muldoon
Code_Warrior
CrazySparty
Turtleneck
Masturbating Bear
y2kMgrad
tTy
WhiteBoyHatcher
Stoops21
Narwhal
AvgMSUJoe
MSU addict
Other Teams Pursuing That
ROtown Sparty
K9 Guzzler
Rocinante
JEK
Giant Moose
Cosmo_Kramer
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
tanfan!
Cool Runnings
Ass Dan
35 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In what respect do you have "bad taste"? Empty In what respect do you have "bad taste"?

Post by Ass Dan Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:52 am

I don't like Seinfeld but I enjoy SNL. I probably just have bad taste in comedy.

Some people like to eat at chain restaurants. Some people like to drink swill beer. Some people drive Kias and Subarus.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In what respect do you have "bad taste"? Empty Re: In what respect do you have "bad taste"?

Post by Cool Runnings Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:27 am

I have the taste buds of a 7 year old. I got older, they stayed the same. The only thing I have a good taste for is craft beer.
Cool Runnings
Cool Runnings
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In what respect do you have "bad taste"? Empty Re: In what respect do you have "bad taste"?

Post by tanfan! Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:38 am

I really enjoy picking my nose. Blasting out a good fart still cracks me up.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill S. Preston, Esquire Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:01 am

I watch boring TV. As in, TLC, lots of astronomy crap, documentaries, and nature stuff. I dislike sitcoms.
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:08 pm

I love steak sauce. **** off.
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:10 pm

I watched MSU football during the JLS and Bobby years.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:11 pm

I'm friends with a few Walmart Wolverines.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:11 pm

I try to masturbate at least twice a day.

I am right now as a matter of fact.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Guzzler Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:18 pm

I've had some people make fun of me for wearing BluBlockers, but I don't really care. My eyes are UV sensitive, plus I think they look pretty cool.
K9 Guzzler
K9 Guzzler
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:30 pm

Pretty much everything according to this place. I like Seinfeld, I wear cargo shorts, I hate IPAs, and I drive a foreign car
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:20 pm

I would imagine a ton of people wear cargo shorts here.. and I do not.  In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 2599972566 
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:29 pm

ROtown Sparty wrote:Pretty much everything according to this place. I like Seinfeld, I wear cargo shorts, I hate IPAs, and I drive a foreign car

We're different so I hate you
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:36 pm

I have poor taste in choosing message boards.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:46 pm

MSU addict wrote:I have poor taste in choosing message boards.  

dammit. Was going to be my contribution to this thread...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Narwhal Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:01 pm

I think strippers are a lot of fun
Narwhal
Narwhal
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:15 pm

I wear cargo shorts. Glad to see others do. I like peanut butter sandwiches with no jelly. I think tomatoes suck. **** off boners.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:28 am

I went to a Lionel Richie concert tonight.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:37 am

Sometimes I have bad taste in pr0n. I will actually look for the worst disgusting fatties and shit possible just to see if I can close the deal to it. Sometimes I can and I feel shame, sometimes I can't and totally redeem myself!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:54 am

tTy wrote:Sometimes I have bad taste in pr0n. I will actually look for the worst disgusting fatties and shit possible just to see if I can close the deal to it. Sometimes I can and I feel shame, sometimes I can't and totally redeem myself!!!

In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 502811600
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:11 am

I listen to rap. And country.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbating Bear Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:45 am

I enjoy lunchables
Masturbating Bear
Masturbating Bear
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:16 pm

tTy wrote:Sometimes I have bad taste in pr0n.  I will actually look for the worst disgusting fatties and shit possible just to see if I can close the deal to it.  Sometimes I can and I feel shame, sometimes I can't and totally redeem myself!!!

Don't forget about your taste in wallpaper.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:19 pm

Bill S. Preston, Esquire wrote:I watch boring TV. As in, TLC, lots of astronomy crap, documentaries,  and nature stuff. I dislike sitcoms.

Me too. We should screw
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:21 pm

tTy wrote:Sometimes I have bad taste in pr0n.  I will actually look for the worst disgusting fatties and shit possible just to see if I can close the deal to it.  Sometimes I can and I feel shame, sometimes I can't and totally redeem myself!!!

In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 1486952199 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:21 pm

I send text video of farts to friends.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:49 pm

I'm not a fan of "stupid humor". Will Farrell blows.
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Here you go. Let's see what you're made of.

In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 53a39f767774f.preview-620
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:04 pm

JEK wrote:

Here you go. Let's see what you're made of.

In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 53a39f767774f.preview-620

In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931 In what respect do you have "bad taste"? 3434560931
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:37 pm

I like South Park, Futurama, Family Guy, How it's Made, and just about any science show about physics or the universe - unless they are talking about planets, moons, and asteroids because that's some boring shit. I like Game of Thrones, but I'm not a fan of all the sex in it. I like BBQ Pitmasters and Triple D, but I like making my own Q more. I like talking politics, but hate discussing it with people who have nothing to offer except insults - so it's difficult to find political conversations worth having....
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:I like South Park, Futurama, Family Guy, How it's Made, and just about any science show about physics or the universe - unless they are talking about planets, moons, and asteroids because that's some boring shit.  I like Game of Thrones, but I'm not a fan of all the sex in it.  I like BBQ Pitmasters and Triple D, but I like making my own Q more.  I like talking politics, but hate discussing it with people who have nothing to offer except insults - so it's difficult to find political conversations worth having....

I don't know how any of this means you have bad taste, except for apparently you don't like to see naked boibeys.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:I like South Park, Futurama, Family Guy, How it's Made, and just about any science show about physics or the universe - unless they are talking about planets, moons, and asteroids because that's some boring shit. I like Game of Thrones, but I'm not a fan of all the sex in it. I like BBQ Pitmasters and Triple D, but I like making my own Q more. I like talking politics, but hate discussing it with people who have nothing to offer except insults - so it's difficult to find political conversations worth having....

This isn't a "what do you like" thread. Talk about how you only eat Oscar Meyer lunch meats or something
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:00 pm

JEK wrote:

I don't know how any of this means you have bad taste, except for apparently you don't like to see naked boibeys.
Oh, I should've added that tVietnamese wife thinks all the things I listed are bad taste, except Game of Thrones - which she turned me onto - but I have bad taste because I don't care for all the sex. Speaking of GOT, I like the bewbs, I just don't care for the sex. Some things are better left to the imagination...
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Ass Dan wrote:

This isn't a "what do you like" thread. Talk about how you only eat Oscar Meyer lunch meats or something
The things I like are in bad taste to some people.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Beer snobs will say I have bad taste when they see me enjoying a Miller Lite or a Budweiser. Pizza snobs will say I have bad taste when I eat a Little Caesar's pizza. Sports snobs will say I have bad taste when I choose a NASCAR race over a soccer game. Rock and roll snobs will say I have bad taste when I listen to AC/DC. But I realize that having bad taste isn't nearly as bad as being a snob about beer, pizza, sports or rock and roll.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonerland Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:20 pm

I like pro wrestling and cheap domestic light beers.
Bonerland
Bonerland
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:17 pm

I make jokes about death and old drivers.

Like "turn right at the light. Home Depot about a mile down on the right. If you miss it you probably shouldn't be driving."

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:53 am

Don't know if this qualifies here or not, but Guinness is absolutely terrible. If I had a choice between drinking Guinness or no beer at all for the rest of my life I would have to think hard about it.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:53 am

I enjoy a brief spat between gHostcawk and Tanfanny.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:55 am

Pervis Muldoon wrote:Beer snobs will say I have bad taste when they see me enjoying a Miller Lite or a Budweiser.  Pizza snobs will say I have bad taste when I eat a Little Caesar's pizza.  Sports snobs will say I have bad taste when I choose a NASCAR race over a soccer game.  Rock and roll snobs will say I have bad taste when I listen to AC/DC.  But I realize that having bad taste isn't nearly as bad as being a snob about beer, pizza, sports or rock and roll.

Funny... cause all those things run a distant second to your political tastes.  king 
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by green night Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:54 am

I like personal accountability.
green night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next